PDA

View Full Version : Online Print Show not called Sex on Paper :)

Emma
5th-April-2004, 02:13 PM
Hi All,

I have a suite of work on show at printsgb.com, which is a new website showing the work of new and established British printmakers.

Check it out here (http://www.printsgb.com/eac/_pgb-eac-home.htm) :nice:

Em x x

Rougeforever
5th-April-2004, 02:14 PM
We both know it *should* have been called Sex On Paper.

I shall never look at your prints in the same way again. :rofl:

Emma
5th-April-2004, 02:15 PM
They are all about dancing. Honest! :whistle:

Rougeforever
5th-April-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Emma

And to you, dancing is sometimes about....

I rest my case. :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
5th-April-2004, 02:38 PM
eek. Nice pics but I cant afford them :)

Emma
5th-April-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
eek. Nice pics but I cant afford them :) Yeah I know, the prices are pretty frightening (and once commission and VAT comes off I get a *fraction* of the final price), but on the other hand they are completely unique prints - some of which have taken weeks to produce (without taking into consideration the years of training etc etc). I'm earning well below minimum wage, trust me! :nice:

Chicklet
5th-April-2004, 02:58 PM
Emma!!!! They've gone and changed the names on your prints!!! I remember when you showed me them before they were called "Nik" and "Fi" and "Bill" and "Franck" etc (you were probably right enough not to show that pink one that we couldn't decide on calling "Filthycute" of "JiveBrummie" after all!!:innocent:

Emma
5th-April-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh, and I'd also like to point out that I *do* sell smaller much more affordable prints, but the site wouldn't take them as 'we won't be able to make any money on them if they sell' :tears:

Bill
5th-April-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
eek. Nice pics but I cant afford them :)

oh yes you could............... just trade in one of your 200 computers :D

I bought 2 paintings from a local art teacher and they were in exhibition for about £500 - £600 and that was about 10 years ago and like Emma she had to pay commission and percentage to the owners of the gallery. She charged less and received more when bought directly from her. Still have both on my walls...

lovely prints Emma.:clap:

thewacko
8th-April-2004, 06:14 PM

so thats whats hanging on our dave's wall!:worthy:

thewacko
8th-April-2004, 06:16 PM
Yeah I know, the prices are pretty frightening (and once commission and VAT comes off I get a *fraction* of the final price), but on the other hand they are completely unique prints - some of which have taken weeks to produce (without taking into consideration the years of training etc etc). I'm earning well below minimum wage, trust me! :nice:

:cheers: but hey if you can't afford the prints why not buy the t shirts:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Rougeforever
8th-April-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by thewacko
:cheers: but hey if you can't afford the prints why not buy the t shirts:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Emma, are you paying this man ?! :wink:

thewacko
8th-April-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Rougeforever
Emma, are you paying this man ?! :wink:

if she plays the music i dance to it:kiss:

ps christmas cards t-shirts and other paraphanalia canalso be found at Charlton on a wednesday night.
If you dont like the prints try the dj's choice of music

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Rougeforever
8th-April-2004, 06:34 PM

ps christmas cards t-shirts and other paraphanalia canalso be found at Charlton on a wednesday night.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
I'm really looking forward to dancing at Charlton. I often chat to Emma about music, so I know she has great taste - and as she's the person that introduced me to Ceroc (and has told me what a great teacher Kelly is!) I can't wait to try her local venue :)

Emma
9th-April-2004, 10:11 AM

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: OK Phil, I forgive you for laying me on the floor mid-dance the other day!! :wink: :hug: :hug: :grin:

Emma
9th-April-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm really looking forward to dancing at Charlton. I often chat to Emma about music, so I know she has great taste - and as she's the person that introduced me to Ceroc (and has told me what a great teacher Kelly is!) I can't wait to try her local venue :) What you doing next Wednesday? :flower:

Rougeforever
9th-April-2004, 10:30 AM
What you doing next Wednesday? :flower:

Am in London on Weds (and maybe Thursday too, because of going on holiday)...so maybe I'm dancing at Charlton ?

I'd need somewhere to stay though... hint, hint :wink: :flower:

Rougeforever
9th-April-2004, 10:33 AM
OK Phil, I forgive you for laying me on the floor mid-dance the other day!!

Is that an intermediate move ? You intermediates are *scary* !
:what:

Chicklet
9th-April-2004, 10:39 AM
Ems is this the same as the famous Edinburgh leiing move???
Or are we *suffering* regional variation again here???:D

thewacko
13th-April-2004, 07:32 AM
Is that an intermediate move ? You intermediates are *scary* !
:what:
you could call it an intermediate move but really its just me laying her down and walking off the floor:devil:

but dont let that put you off I only do it to those I love:flower:

look forward to seeing you on wednesday, by the way who was the hint to, me or emma:yum:

Rougeforever
13th-April-2004, 01:47 PM
you could call it an intermediate move but really its just me laying her down and walking off the floor:devil:

but dont let that put you off I only do it to those I love:flower:

look forward to seeing you on wednesday, by the way who was the hint to, me or emma:yum:

It'll have to be after I get back from New York now, rather than this Wednesday. The quote was to Emma, she has previously kindly given me a bed for the night (and plenty of gin fizz !) :)

thewacko
13th-April-2004, 01:53 PM
It'll have to be after I get back from New York now, rather than this Wednesday. The quote was to Emma, she has previously kindly given me a bed for the night (and plenty of gin fizz !) :)

:tears: OH

thewacko
13th-April-2004, 01:54 PM

What i tried to say was

OH damn and blast I hoped the quote was to me:blush: