PDA

View Full Version : Registered Users

Gadget
5th-April-2004, 01:54 PM
I've noticed this for a while now: the number of "registered users" on the front page is always 839. I've seen several new members names and the number stays the same: Are "old" members deleted to make way for new ones?

Dreadful Scathe
5th-April-2004, 02:25 PM
The 839 is the combined IQ of the top 5 posters and is not a reflection of the actual number of people who are members!

ChrisA
5th-April-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
The 839 is the combined IQ of the top 5 posters and is not a reflection of the actual number of people who are members!
It'll go down then, when I overtake Bill in a few weeks time... :tears:

Stuart M
5th-April-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
By "combined", do you mean the sum or the product? :whistle:

Stuart M
5th-April-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
I've noticed this for a while now: the number of "registered users" on the front page is always 839. I've seen several new members names and the number stays the same: Are "old" members deleted to make way for new ones?
Funnily enough, if you look at the "Members" tab, it lists 16 pages worth of members. Each page has 50 on it (assumption based on one page!) and the last one has 21 on it - which gives a total of 771... :confused:

I never looked much at the Miss Marple thread, but if the body count there was 68 then mystery solved!

Gadget
6th-April-2004, 08:21 AM
840. *phew* I'm not going to be erased :D