PDA

View Full Version : bosom buddies in duel fight!

Stuart M
2nd-April-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
flouncer

How dare you! I demand restitution, sir.

I hereby challenge you to a duel. Weapon - the weighing of breasts. You may choose the location.

Boomer
2nd-April-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
...I hereby challenge you to a duel. Weapon - the weighing of breasts. You may choose the location.

On the chest? :confused:

Bill
2nd-April-2004, 02:04 PM
How dare you! I demand restitution, sir.

I hereby challenge you to a duel. Weapon - the weighing of breasts. You may choose the location.

and you have to have a 'second' don't you.... in case you decide not to turn up. And someone would have to step in to the breach as it were. My generosity knows no bounds :D :innocent:

Stuart M
2nd-April-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Bill
and you have to have a 'second' don't you.... in case you decide not to turn up. And someone would have to step in to the breach as it were. My generosity knows no bounds :D :innocent:
Aha! I have a second - a damn good second too. Since he knows nothing about bounds and is willing to step into the breach, he should be pretty expert at the weighing.

So, thine blue cur of Smurfland, we're ready. Anytime, anyplace (well, OK, that's poetic licence). The soundtrack will, of course, be that really annoying song wot goes "Everybody needs a bosom, don't you know..."

I was going to call myself Sir Toastalot, but that just sounds too Robot Wars :blush:

Chicklet
2nd-April-2004, 04:42 PM
I don't like to make assumptions as a rule (trained accountant and all that eh!!) so I'm calling this "reading between the lines" instead:innocent: on behalf of the lovely Aleks and my good self who may or may not be required to "attend" said duel, may I please enquire as to the identity of your mystery second Toaster Boy???

CJ
2nd-April-2004, 04:45 PM
... I'm with DS on this.

You ARE a flouncer.

Bill
2nd-April-2004, 04:46 PM
The soundtrack will, of course, be that really annoying song wot goes "Everybody needs a bosom, don't you know..."

I was going to call myself Sir Toastalot, but that just sounds too Robot Wars :blush:

I danced to that last night ..............:rolleyes: :sick:

So who's going to be the Blue boy's second then ??? As a proud 'second' I have the honour of preparing the weapons to make sure hey are well oiled and fully loaded ( unless they're rapiers in which case they have to be sharp as a very very sharp thing that could do serious damage if touched). And I have to prepare and even , if necssary do the weigh-in of boobs :innocent:

now lead me to a breach and show me what it is:whistle:

Stuart M
2nd-April-2004, 04:52 PM
Ok, the duel's off.

I've just seen DS and he looks too scary. Though I could step aside here, cos my second (that's Bill, Chicklet) seems very eager.

Bill
2nd-April-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok, the duel's off.

I've just seen DS and he looks too scary. Though I could step aside here, cos my second (that's Bill, Chicklet) seems very eager.

oops........I didn't realise his sharp thing would be that big............ but it's ok.......I'll use a gun :D :na:

Pammy
2nd-April-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Bill
oops........I didn't realise his sharp thing would be that big............

I thought you already knew from looking at the trousers? :what:

Anyway, what's the thing in his hand?? :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-April-2004, 05:37 PM
Thats my small pole, don't make me fetch the big one!!

...and as I'm 'Senor Smurf' you should clearly me named 'Senor Flouncy'. Suits you sir.

isnt the song "everyone needs a bosom for a pillow" ? :)

Stuart M
2nd-April-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
... I'm with DS on this.

You ARE a flouncer.
Interestingly, this is what it says in the dictionary:
\Flounce\, v. i. [Cf. OSw. flunsa to immerge.]
To throw the limbs and body one way and the other; to spring,
turn, or twist with sudden effort or violence; to struggle,
as a horse in mire; to flounder; to throw one's self with a
jerk or spasm, often as in displeasure.

I like the "as a horse" bit, anyway. But it's a reasonably accurate description of my dancing as well :( . Odd though, I'd always thought it meant something else.

[i]Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
...and as I'm 'Senor Smurf' you should clearly me named 'Senor Flouncy'.
OK - you named 'Senor Flouncy' from now on :D . One should also bear in mind, only one of us has been seen recently at a dance event wearing white trousers and a blue top - so I'll take over as Senor Smurf then :na: