PDA

View Full Version : What a night!!!!!

Tiggerbabe
2nd-April-2004, 09:05 AM
For any of you forumites who weren't there? Where were you?

Great night in Perth last night - Gus even managed to make it!!!! :hug: more than one dance next time though please :kiss:

and Franck, can I just say? Great outfit - you should be coming to Rock Bottoms' Saturday night theme party - you'd fit right in :wink: :worthy: :flower:

TheTramp
2nd-April-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
and Franck, can I just say? Great outfit - you should be coming to Rock Bottoms' Saturday night theme party - you'd fit right in :wink: :worthy: :flower: Possibly even without the costume :wink: :whistle:

Trampy

Franck
2nd-April-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Possibly even without the costume :wink: :whistle: ouch!
Watch it or I'll send you outside! :nice:

Incredible night indeed... Sheena's fool's outfit was (of course) spectacular, Rock Bottoms won't know what's hit them, and if there's a best costume competition we'll be expecting (yet again) the trophy :wink:

Great to see Gus, Tramp, James, most of the Cabaret Team Dundee, John Lusby etc... so many champions in the house :waycool:

I had some amazing dances last night... thanks to all my Perth people... :flower:

Franck.

Chicklet
2nd-April-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Franck
Great to see Gus, Tramp, James, most of the Cabaret Team Dundee, John Lusby etc... so many champions in the house :waycool:

I had some amazing dances last night... thanks to all my Perth people... :flower: *cough*

C "Dave, are we there yet?"
D "Not really, but only another 55 miles to go, you just keep playing with all the interesting stuff in Gus' bag while we talk men's stuff"
C "CAMERA":eek:

Franck
2nd-April-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
*cough* and yes, you too Chickie DD, what a joy and pleasure it was to see you and dance again... :flower:

Dave Hancock was also there, strutting his stuff and keeping the 'ladeeeez' happy :wink:

Franck.

P.S. Superb cardie Chicklet... really *suits* you :wink: :drool:

Stuart M
2nd-April-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
For any of you forumites who weren't there? Where were you?

Great night in Perth last night - Gus even managed to make it!!!! :hug: more than one dance next time though please :kiss:

and Franck, can I just say? Great outfit - you should be coming to Rock Bottoms' Saturday night theme party - you'd fit right in :wink: :worthy: :flower:
Ah, the ladies of Glasgow are just recovering from Gus' visit here on Wednesday - you'll have noticed how quiet they were yesterday. Put it this way, CJ didn't even have to try to disrupt Mairi's concentration on stage...

Franck has a new outfit? :runsscreamingtothehills:

Chicklet
2nd-April-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Ah, the ladies of Glasgow are just recovering from Gus' visit here on Wednesday -

Franck has a new outfit? :runsscreamingtothehills:

Not just the ladeeees I don't think, Dave was looking pretty damn satiatied after his *special* boys' dance, I seem to remember:whistle:

Now, I LUUURVE Franckie to bits and I know he won't be upset BUT, I can honestly say that I did just think "oh, Franck has a new outfit". It was only the addition of the bejeweled (sp?) lovely Sheena that made me realise it wasn't an "everyday" outfit.:rofl:

Bill
2nd-April-2004, 10:39 AM
. thanks to all my Perth people... :flower:

Franck.

erm..........have you suddenly become royalty Franck....... " my Perth people" ............ Lord Franck of Ceroc perhaps....:D :wink:

Franck
2nd-April-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Bill
erm..........have you suddenly become royalty Franck....... " my Perth people" ............ Lord Franck of Ceroc perhaps....:D :wink: Only if the court Jester counts as royalty... :D

I can't help it, I feel very paternal towards my new nights... :nice:
It was exactly the same with Aberdeen in the early days, before I handed over to the 2 surrogate mums :wink:

TheTramp
2nd-April-2004, 10:47 AM
I can't help it, I feel very paternal towards my new nights... :nice:
It was exactly the same with Aberdeen in the early days, before I handed over to the 2 surrogate mums :wink: DJs have paternal rights too!!!

Trampy

Bill
2nd-April-2004, 10:47 AM

It was exactly the same with Aberdeen in the early days, before I handed over to the 2 surrogate mums :wink:

Well Lorna maybe but Lisa........................... I'll ask her on Tuesday ..:na:

Chicklet
2nd-April-2004, 04:01 PM
I've just remembered, THE 99 YEAROLD WOMAN IN PJS IN THE BAR!!!!:eek: Now you don't get that at just any old night!!

Bill
2nd-April-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
I've just remembered, THE 99 YEAROLD WOMAN IN PJS IN THE BAR!!!!:eek: Now you don't get that at just any old night!!

:sick: :what: :whistle:

Emma
2nd-April-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
DJs have paternal rights too!!! Do they get droit du seigneur? That might be worth moving to Scotland for...*evil grin*

(at last, a subject worthy of my 1000th post :rofl: )

Oh, and Trampy...does that mean you have the CSA after you..?

linda
3rd-April-2004, 08:08 AM
Yes, it was a great night in Perth:grin: I was there too, but was soo.. quiet don't think Frank noticed:wink: It was great to be back after such a long time (blame the smurfs) thanks for the welcome back all you Perth wonders.
David Chu from the Land of Oz thought it was great too and is really enjoying meeting and dancing with everyone:grin: and says thanks for all the great dances.Great to see Gus again(Can I please have another goodbye :kiss: in the rain sometime?) and the charming Dave Hancock. Chickie..you did well by our old lady... so you've hidden talents as well as the more obvious ones then???

Linda
:kiss:
The really quiet one:wink:

Gus
3rd-April-2004, 10:15 AM

I had some amazing dances last night... thanks to all my Perth people... :flower:

Franck.

Can only echo the words of those above ... superb night. I had promised myself a night in to rest after the trauma of Wednesay at the Glasgow club (Mari ... I hope you can forgive me :blush: ) .... but Messr Hancock and Chicklet 'forced' me to come out and enjoy myself:nice:

Great meeting all the familar faces, and nice to meet some new ones. Good watching FC&JB and Hancock and Linda ..... methinks I know who will be taking lessons from whom in the not too distant future ...... really good to see.

Lots of lovely dances, great friends and a very entertaining drinks session in the bar. PS James, when are bringing the elephant so that we can all try it for size:wink: :devil: :yum: ?? Should we include it as an extra late night session at the Scots Invasion weekend (6th June Northwich ... totaly unsubtle plug:na: )

Jive Brummie
3rd-April-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Gus

Lots of lovely dances, great firends and a very entertaining drinks session in the bar. PS James, when are bringing the elephant so that we can all try it for size:wink: :devil: :yum: Should we include it as an extra late night session at the Scots Invasion weekend (6th June Northwich ... totaly unsubtle plug:na: )

....see, I thought I'd got away with that one...........Obviously not:blush: :blush:

Have to agree with everyone elses comments though. I thought last weeks Perth class was the best one I've been to and it just goes to show that the Perth venue can hold it's own and give all who come along a great night out.

If you've not been yet, get your a***s down there........

....oh, watched Dave and Linda dancing together..........I honestly thought you two looked fantastic:worthy:

(see, even I can be nice.................sometimes!! )

I had great dances all night, even the double trouble with Trampy and David Chu!!!!!!

James........x

Dreadful Scathe
8th-April-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by linda
It was great to be back after such a long time (blame the smurfs)

what ?? you refused to come out of your cupboard the whole time - not our fault ! :)

Originally posted by linda

The really quiet one:wink:

actually you have been for a change, what you up to ? :D