PDA

View Full Version : No good April Fools?

Bill
1st-April-2004, 12:01 PM
Have I missed it all this year ?????

Haven't heard or read any interesting 'stories' today and no-one so far has pulled an april fool........................ apart from DS's rather pitiful attempt on 'Important Notice'...............:sick: :what:

No-one been subject to any practical jokes :rolleyes:

azande
1st-April-2004, 12:19 PM
Britain's press has its fun on April Fool's Day (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_908920.html)

Dreadful Scathe
1st-April-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Haven't heard or read any interesting 'stories' today and no-one so far has pulled an april fool........................ apart from DS's rather pitiful attempt on 'Important Notice'...............:sick: :what:

Hmm, someone who wasn't me posted one very early this morning - pay attention :)

And I thought mine was "funny but pitiful" not just "pitiful"...the laughter has gone from your life Bill, must have been since you got a sensible hairstyle...where's that 70's pic of your hair again... :)

azande
1st-April-2004, 12:30 PM
From CBBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/sci_tech/newsid_3587000/3587189.stm)

Pammy
1st-April-2004, 12:35 PM
Here's an April Fool :tears: from the work Baby Photo Board...

Now which one of my parents was responsible for guiding the scissors on that fringe :tears: :tears: :tears:

Gadget
1st-April-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Have I missed it all this year ?????

Haven't heard or read any interesting 'stories' today and no-one so far has pulled an april fool
You not hear Northsound this morning? Quite a good one about the builders on HMT downing tools because of hauntings; even had an interview with one of the builders. :D

Lynn
1st-April-2004, 01:00 PM
I thought it only went up to 12 noon? My mum forgot it was April 1st and just rang me to say that the local weatherman had said 'and after the tornado that wiped out most of Ballymoney last night, we have a settled day...' :rofl:

Bill
1st-April-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe

And I thought mine was "funny but pitiful" not just "pitiful"...the laughter has gone from your life Bill, must have been since you got a sensible hairstyle...where's that 70's pic of your hair again... :)

and there's no point trying to flatter me by calling me ( or my hair ) sensible. Flattery gets you nowhere.........bribes of course do work :D :whistle: