PDA

View Full Version : Jive Aces Edinburgh & Aberdeen dates

Chris
1st-April-2004, 11:23 AM
In case no-one's mentioned this yet, here's a couple of dance dates I've just received sent to my website by the Jive Aces Fan Club.

24th April – The Forum, 26 North Silver Street, Aberdeen tel:01224 633336 - big dance floor.

25th April – Why Not Club, 14 George Street, Edinburgh tel:0131 6248633 - medium dance floor
(nice venue - I seem to remember a great dance floor and a separate area with exceedingly comfy seats)

:flower: Chris

Marlene
1st-April-2004, 01:27 PM
Hmm... the Forum in Aberdeen is not such a big dance floor. I have been there for many a night's dancing and sometimes the dancing area can be quite small, depending on the seating lay out.

It is a great venue to go to but as cerocers take up more space than other dancers, it is not what I would consider big. I guess its all relative!! Only a fraction the size of the Beach Ballroom mores the pity!!

Gadget
2nd-April-2004, 12:22 PM
Now wouldn't it be nice if there was some way of identifying Cerocers (or forumites) at the gig? Perhaps like a pin badge (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2663) ? :innocent:

Anyone know if this a "tickets" event, or "pay at the door"?