PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in Chester

Chicky
30th-March-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm on business in Chester next Tuesday and am travelling up to on Monday night, so thought I'd check out the dancing in the north!

I've found only one venue in Chester on a Monday and that's run by Blitz, do any of you forumites go?

If you do, can you let me know so I won't be a wallflower :wink:

Cheers

Nicky

Andy McGregor
30th-March-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Chicky
I'm on business in Chester next Tuesday and am travelling up to on Monday night, so thought I'd check out the dancing in the north!

I've found only one venue in Chester on a Monday and that's run by Blitz, do any of you forumites go?

If you do, can you let me know so I won't be a wallflower :wink:

Cheers

Nicky

You'll never be a wallflower. I'm tempted to go up there just to dance with you:waycool:

Chicky
30th-March-2004, 05:03 PM
:kiss: well that's an offer I wouldn't refuse, it's been a while since we strutted our funky stuff on the dance floor

Nx

TheTramp
30th-March-2004, 05:13 PM
Andy has funky stuff??? :confused: :na:

Trampy

Andy McGregor
30th-March-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Andy has funky stuff??? :confused: :na:

Trampy

Oxford English Dictionary

funky(2) 1 terrified 2 cowardly

Yep, I've got funky stuff:tears:

Gus
1st-April-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Chicky

Got to say that the Monday night is the better night .... DJ Neil plays on a Monday ... and he's probably one of the better DJs in the N West (got him DJing for me on Saturday at northwich). As I know you will be there will make a special effort to get across (work permitting). Usual a friendly crwod so you should have some fun dances. introduce yourself to Steve the co-franchisee, total nutter (he's a scouser) but a really nice guy and not a bad dancer. ... Oh, and the Wongster may well be there aswell...:grin:

Chicky
1st-April-2004, 04:01 PM
Thanks Gus, will be good to see and dance with you again :grin:

I've emailed Matt and he says he's teaching that night, so I'll introduce myself to him.

Hope to see you Monday. Nx