PDA

View Full Version : Chewing gum

stewart38
29th-March-2004, 02:17 PM
I first noticed a few Airline hostess chewing gum this year on a internal flight within the USA.

I have now ‘noticed’ and it may have been going on for years a lot of ceroc women in the classes chewing gum

I think the habits disgusting (only an opinion) but is it a growing thing or something that will pass after being chewed over ?

Sheepman
29th-March-2004, 02:59 PM
This topic got an airing here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2548&perpage=12&pagenumber=2) but hardly seemed to be setting the world on fire.

Does anyone (apart from me :blush: ) have embarrassing tales about gum chewing though?

Greg

Barry Shnikov
30th-March-2004, 08:23 AM
Do find it off-putting when dancing with a lady who's chewing gum.

Can't help making the comparison between dancers chewing gum and cows chewing the cud. Gives the woman a sort of 'I'm not really having that much fun' aura. Could be my dancing, I guess.

Only guy I dance with doesn't chew gum so can't express opinions on that...:wink:

ChrisA
30th-March-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Barry Shnikov
Can't help making the comparison between dancers chewing gum and cows chewing the cud. Gives the woman a sort of 'I'm not really having that much fun' aura. Could be my dancing, I guess.

..............:yeah:

Lynn
30th-March-2004, 01:58 PM
Have never noticed anyone chewing gum in any classes, but the venue for a class I go has a lot of gum on the floor! :what: I have enough trouble with spins at the best of times without grinding to an awkward halt as I realise I am spinning on a piece of gum. Anyone else had this problem?!

Barry Shnikov
31st-March-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Lynn
as I realise I am spinning on a piece of gum. Anyone else had this problem?!

Yeccchhhhch!:sick:

Barry Shnikov
31st-March-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
..............:yeah:

What, you think it is my dancing? I was afraid of that...

ChrisA
31st-March-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Barry Shnikov
What, you think it is my dancing? I was afraid of that...
:rofl: If you make your browser a bit wider, the :yeah: will be under a different bit...

Divissima
31st-March-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Bazza Shnikov:
What, you think it is my dancing? I was afraid of that...Sorry, Stevo. No-one liked to say anything, but.....:blush: :wink: :really: :waycool: :grin: :flower: :hug: