PDA

View Full Version : dancing in L.A.

Dance Demon
28th-March-2004, 08:59 PM
Probably a bit late to post this but mrs DD an me are off on hols early Tuesday morning. We are spending 6 days in LA and 6 days in Vegas. We are going to the Viva Las Vegas rock & Roll weekender in Vegas, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any dance venues in LA. I am assuming that there will be some WCS somewhere. Any pointers anyone:cheers:

PS.... leaving plenty space in my suitcase for new CDs....April Route 66 should be interesting:D

Tiggerbabe
28th-March-2004, 10:02 PM
Can't help re the dancing DD but I hope you and Mrs DD have a wonderful time :hug: :kiss:

Wendy
28th-March-2004, 11:01 PM
Have a great time... hope you really wear out those two-tone shoes !!!!

:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Minnie M
29th-March-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Probably a bit late to post this but mrs DD an me are off on hols early Tuesday morning. We are spending 6 days in LA and 6 days in Vegas. We are going to the Viva Las Vegas rock & Roll weekender in Vegas, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any dance venues in LA. I am assuming that there will be some WCS somewhere. Any pointers anyone:cheers:

PS.... leaving plenty space in my suitcase for new CDs....April Route 66 should be interesting:D

I have a link to dancing in LA on my web page Lynda's List (http://www.lyndaslist.com) hope it helps

Dance Demon
29th-March-2004, 09:04 AM
Wow...thanks lynda.
Just had a look, and it was most helpful. David also PMd me and mentioned Robrt Cordoba's classes, and the web page also mentioned Murcus & Barbl from Germany are teaching Boogie Woogie there too. They were at the recent Spring Swing Fling in Edinburgh. I'm sure we will have a great time...evn if we don't manage to get a dance.....:clap: :clap:

Pammy
29th-March-2004, 02:39 PM
Have a fab holiday :hug:

Dave Hancock
29th-March-2004, 03:34 PM
Hope you and Irene have a fab time and look forward to hearing your stories and your tunes when you return :cheers:

Bill
29th-March-2004, 04:54 PM
Wow...thanks lynda.
Murcus & Barbl from Germany are teaching Boogie Woogie there too.

in that case the music in April coul dbe very interesting......and very fast................. I'll just watch :sick: :D

Dance Demon
29th-March-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Bill
in that case the music in April coul dbe very interesting......and very fast................. I'll just watch :sick: :D

Hey Bill......the music's ALWAYS interesting......but rarely too fast..'specially in the bluesy bit at the end of the night :waycool:
but then you'd just have to come along & find out for yourself:wink:

one o'clock gun
31st-March-2004, 01:02 PM
Have a good time DD.
I hope that you and Mrs Demon have a fantastic holiday.

Bill
31st-March-2004, 04:31 PM
Hey Bill......the music's ALWAYS interesting......but rarely too fast..'specially in the bluesy bit at the end of the night :waycool:
but then you'd just have to come along & find out for yourself:wink:

:na: ........how could I resist. Hope the trip is/was wonderful :cheers: