PDA

View Full Version : Shameless plug for Charlton

Tazmanian Devil
27th-March-2004, 07:22 PM
If you want a fun night out dancing, get yourself down to charlton on a Wednesday night. The Gorgeous Kelly teaches down there and always makes it a night to remember!! :worthy:
Doors open at 7:30pm
Hopefully see some of you down there!! :kiss: :hug:

kev from kent
28th-March-2004, 11:38 AM
I dance at Charlton on a Wednesday, Kelly is a great teacher always makes the evening a great laugh, The DJ Always plays great music to dance too. i found the club to be very friendly and a good night out. :cheers:

Tazmanian Devil
1st-April-2004, 07:37 AM
This is a message for all those beginners out there who are worried about taking the next step up to intermediates.:(
Our Wonderful Kelly always goes upstairs after the intermediates lesson to go through the moves that she had just taught its not just for beginner intermediates really, as she is available for anyone who feels they didnt get a move or all four moves. Kelly is a great paitent teacher/entertainer so get yourself down to Charlton.:clap: :kiss: :hug:
www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk

kev from kent
1st-April-2004, 06:40 PM
I personally think that charlton is a great starting point, if you fancy having a go at Ceroc, or even a good venue to carry on with all the advanced moves. go along have a look you dont know what you are missing. Dance the evening away, Great fun.
It's also a great way of making new and good freinds!!.

Emma
2nd-April-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by kev from kent
The DJ Always plays great music to dance too. Aw, thanks Kev - the cheque's in the post :hug: :grin: