PDA

View Full Version : The Man with the Cans

Stuart M
26th-March-2004, 12:06 AM
Following on from this nonsense from last week (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=56013#post56013), presenting the first in an occasional series. A catalogue of the 'delightful' distraction and diversion tactics employed by the 'wonderful' CJ the 'DJ'.

This week:

Number 12: The Cobra
1) Take 2 pieces of scrunched up masking tape, say the kind invariably found on the dashboard of a Tranny.
2) Place one in each hand. Keep one concealed.
3) Start nonchalantly throwing one up and down, using your non-throwing hand. The (aptly-named) dummy on stage will gradually be hypnotised by your actions.
4) Strike with a good strong overarm throw using the other (throwing) hand, catching the dummy on stage square in the forehead. Particularly skilled CJ's will get the ball of tape to stick, though no such incident has yet been recorded.

I was intending to start this last week, but decided not to do so on grounds of taste. Suffice to say that last week's entry would have been:

Number 3 (and a half): The Winkle
I will spare you the description.

:wink:

Any other contributions to this archive most welcome. An artist's handiwork should be recorded for posterity (or given his avatar, posteriority...)

CJ
26th-March-2004, 02:32 PM
That was no winkle, that was my thumb!!

:innocent: