PDA

View Full Version : Calling Gus: DJ thing !!

Chicklet
25th-March-2004, 12:58 PM
Gus baby,

please insert new plug for Battle of DJs night fast approaching!!!

C:D

Bill
25th-March-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Gus baby,

please insert new plug for Battle of DJs night fast approaching!!!

C:D

and where should Gus insert said new battery :confused: :sick: :innocent:

Chicklet
25th-March-2004, 01:38 PM
Well as long as he was gentle at first I would be more than happy to leave that to his own imagination :innocent:...although it's probably not as vivid as YOUR'S you horror!!! :worthy: :hug:

Stop messing up my nice thread with yer smut or else Emma and Sheena will have both of us upstairs, again....:whistle::D

Gus
25th-March-2004, 01:48 PM
Will put out new plug when I get back from holiday :grin:

Confirmed that it will be on 1st May at Northwich ... can also confirm that the Scottish representative for the first round will be ...... Dance Demon. If the event is a success I'm hoping that a few of the regional organisers will want to take things up and run local heats. Jive + have already been in contact.

Sorry for those who registered interest ... will try to respond soon, but I've tried to concentrate on local DJs for the trial run. Got two NWest DJs (one Barnside Jive, One Blitz) and a Ceroc DJ God from Birmingham. Lets hope it works then we may soon have yet another competition to debate judging standards, selection criteria, performances, costumes etc. etc. etc.

Bill
25th-March-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Stop messing up my nice thread with yer smut or else Emma and Sheena will have both of us upstairs, again....:whistle::D

Don't think I could cope with 4 of you..................:blush: :wink: :D

Dance Demon
26th-March-2004, 01:54 PM
Yep....looking forward to this. Thanx for the invite Gus, and hoping to entice some of the lovely Demonettes to come along too:waycool::D :wink: