PDA

View Full Version : new tactic?

Chris
24th-March-2004, 08:25 PM
Wonder if this will start a trend to even the numbers out a bit . . .

"Chalky’s Next Party Night, Saturday 3rd April 2004, Special promotion - Men are FREE"

Of course, there will always be some men who like to charge
:wink:

Peter
24th-March-2004, 08:28 PM
Im free

Dreadful Scathe
25th-March-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Chris
"Chalky’s Next Party Night, Saturday 3rd April 2004, Special promotion - Men are FREE"

Is Chalky Omnipresent or is there a particular venue that this takes place in ? Or were you not advertising ? :D

Originally posted by Chris

Of course, there will always be some men who like to charge
:wink:

even without the horse :)

Chris
25th-March-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Is Chalky Omnipresent or is there a particular venue that this takes place in ? Or were you not advertising ? :D

Given that I 'advertise' anyone and no-one in particular (except for my personal faves) errrmmm . . . (thinks of suitable answer . . . ) well I could PM it to you then you can do the heinous deed :na:

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
even without the horse :)
Given Chalky's penchants for fancy dress events he might even welcome those with a horse.

I recall thinking on a particularly ladies-busy ceroc night 'they ought to do a discount for guys' but now I find myself thinking 'do I really want to go to a venue where they have to let the guys in free?'

Answer is same as for most nights - if I'm going out and want to ceroc, anywhere with a dancefloor will do at a push - better than a smokey night club with no room on the dancefloor. Chalky's style of dance is not my style - can barely remember the last time I went to one of his dance nights - but I've a lot of respect for him and would encourage others to try it.

When it comes to horses I think Dalkeith riding stables is the best round here - but for a real good charge try the west coast of Arran.

http://www.docker.demon.co.uk/dance