PDA

View Full Version : Celtic

Dan Hudson
17th-March-2004, 12:27 PM
I have just found out I have VIP tickets for the Barcelona vs Celtic UEFA cup game next thursday at the Nou Camp stadium!!!:cheers: :cheers: :D :D :clap: :clap:

Are you jealous Will???

Heather
17th-March-2004, 01:56 PM
:sick: The Depute Head at my school sure will be though. He's Celtic daft, he's even had his office decorated in shades of green and white !!!:rofl:
:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

Dance Demon
17th-March-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Heather
:sick: The Depute Head at my school sure will be though. He's Celtic daft,

Heather, you only have to say that he supports Celtic.....and then we'll already know he's daft......:devil: :D

Tazmanian Devil
25th-March-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
I have just found out I have VIP tickets for the Barcelona vs Celtic UEFA cup game next thursday at the Nou Camp stadium!!!:cheers: :cheers: :D :D :clap: :clap:

Are you jealous Will???

I hope you have a great time out there darlin, and make sure you have a beer or two for me :cheers: :kiss:

Bill
26th-March-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson

Are you jealous Will???

enjoy the experience then................ what about Celtic v Newcastle final then ???????? Geordies and Glaswegians toogether ........... what fun that would be :D :clap:

Dan Hudson
27th-March-2004, 08:52 AM
Have just returned and my god was it good!!!

The atmosphere was electric.... a good result too:cheers: