PDA

View Full Version : No disrespect to james and Mel but...

CJ
12th-March-2004, 12:00 PM
I have it on good authority that they weren't the best Scottish pair to make an appearance at Blackpool.

Anyone got any details?:devil:

Aleks
12th-March-2004, 12:26 PM
We'll just have to wait until the video is distributed to find out who got most air time, won't we......Chicklet!?

Dreadful Scathe
12th-March-2004, 12:27 PM
She does like the plunging neckline. i couldnt get too close to her as im afraid of heights :)

Chicklet
12th-March-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
She does like the plunging neckline. i couldnt get too close to her as im afraid of heights :)

That wasn't plunging, jings crivens Nik I think you need to spend a bit more time studying these things:what:

They were just very well presented! An uplifting experience!!!!:waycool: :innocent: :D

CJ
12th-March-2004, 01:13 PM
... I wasn't referring to Chickie's DD's as I wasn't aware they had made an appearance.

Which reminds me, there is an Italian firm making ladies clothes out of the same material NASA use for their anti-gravity suits.

Want to shed some light on this, Chickie??

So, no-one revealing what they saw @ Blackpool then, in a Scottish pairs kind of way?!?

BlueThreeFour
12th-March-2004, 02:02 PM
[So, no-one revealing what they saw @ Blackpool then, in a Scottish pairs kind of way?!? [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you are referring to. :wink: It was not amusing at the time I can assure you:sick:

Chicklet
12th-March-2004, 02:09 PM
where's the lightbulb smiley?

CJ that's bad form even for YOU!!! ya horror!

One to let lie:flower:

CJ
12th-March-2004, 02:25 PM
I don't know what the lightbulb means, Chickie DD, and I'm sure in your case there is still nobody home.

Nice of Blue 34 to reveal a little insight:wink:

CJ
12th-March-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet

You had uplifters like those and you want to talk "bad form"?!?!?!?

As our esteemed Scottie would say, in many an episode: "Ye cannae beat the laws ae physics, Captain."

BlueThreeFour
12th-March-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
where's the lightbulb smiley?

I agree chicky:kiss: CJ you had enough laughs at my expense the other night regarding this subject. :( I am still traumatised by the whole experience:tears:

Bill
12th-March-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by BlueThreeFour
[So, no-one revealing what they saw @ Blackpool then, in a Scottish pairs kind of way?!?

I know what you are referring to. :wink: It was not amusing at the time I can assure you:sick: [/B][/QUOTE]

what did I miss :sick: :confused:

Bill
12th-March-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Bill
I know what you are referring to. :wink: It was not amusing at the time I can assure you:sick:

what did I miss :sick: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

ah............just thought of something............................ did it involve a slight break form a heat ?????

CJ
12th-March-2004, 04:14 PM
... AND I wasn't even there, so unless you want to share more or ask a less general Q, I'm not sure I could help.:sad:

However, there may be some who can!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Bill
12th-March-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
... AND I wasn't even there, so unless you want to share more or ask a less general Q, I'm not sure I could help.:sad:

well........................ certain incident which happened close to where I was sitting but I missed the 'action' :D

John S
13th-March-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Oh yes!

Full credit though to those involved for not giving up and getting straight back into the swing of things ......... errrrr, perhaps I should rephrase that?
:blush:

And is it just one of life's wonderful coincidences that B34 was involved?
:what: