PDA

View Full Version : Profile

Easter Bunny
11th-March-2004, 03:06 PM
Can anyone help ?

Notice I am showing as 'Junior' member and as much as I would like to pretend - I am certainly a 'senior'

Have looked at profile edit, but can't see where I change this - can someone tell me how ?

Lesley

azande
11th-March-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Easter Bunny
Can anyone help ?

Notice I am showing as 'Junior' member and as much as I would like to pretend - I am certainly a 'senior'

Have looked at profile edit, but can't see where I change this - can someone tell me how ?

Lesley
The Junior/Senior is only a reflection of how many posts you have made.

Bardsey
11th-March-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Easter Bunny
Can anyone help ?

Lesley

If I remember rightly, after you have made 100 posts, you automatically change to Member, then when you've done 200 you change to Senior member. Something like that, anyway.

Welcome to the site, Lesley:flower:

Jill x

Pammy
11th-March-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
If I remember rightly, after you have made 100 posts, you automatically change to Member, then when you've done 200 you change to Senior member. Something like that, anyway.

And when you're as weird as me you get a proper quote :-)

Bardsey
11th-March-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
And when you're as weird as me you get a proper quote :-)

Franck clearly thinks I'm not weird enough, cos I've PMd him twice now asking him to change mine!:tears:

Bardsey
11th-March-2004, 05:22 PM
Franck clearly thinks I'm not weird enough, cos I've PMd him twice now asking him to change mine!:tears:

:rofl: :rofl: Cute, Franck, very cute :rofl:

Pammy
11th-March-2004, 05:58 PM
Ahhhh, that's better :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-March-2004, 06:00 PM
whats in your fridge anyway ? :)

Pammy
11th-March-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
whats in your fridge anyway ? :)

Deep fried smurfs mostly, and Andy's squin's :grin:

Bardsey
11th-March-2004, 06:07 PM
Deep fried smurfs mostly:grin:

Oh don't! The mere thought of that last smurf sausage we ate, Pamster...........:sick:

Pammy
11th-March-2004, 06:17 PM
Oh don't! The mere thought of that last smurf sausage we ate, Pamster...........:sick:

It was small and tough :sick:

Bardsey
12th-March-2004, 11:31 AM
It was small and tough :sick:

and blue and wrinkly (bit like a stack of buttons.....lol)........er 'scuse me a minute ( :drool: :sick: ) oh dear, just knew I was going to upchuck again :rofl: