PDA

View Full Version : Are you a fast food junkie?

Chris
9th-March-2004, 06:10 PM
Scottish chips obviously don't count lol
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3546641.stm

Pammy
10th-March-2004, 10:33 AM
You got 8 right!
0-3: Regular....... 4-7: Large....... 8-10: Supersize

but.... I hate fast food places like McD's & BK.

I like fish and chips, but hate processed meats :tears:

Chris
10th-March-2004, 11:32 AM
I only got six - and I also hate fast food outlets (think the Beeb did a particularly inaccurate quiz this time - it seems to test knowledge of fast food industry rather than giving any indication of how much of a ff junkie).

I'm a bit of a 'foodie' - go to great lengths to make food nice - but I love the occasional bag of chips and even had a kebab in Aberdeen.

The other time I like junk food is when I blitz-work through the night - I load up with pot-noodles, fizzy drinks, jaffa-cakes - anything that satisfies the munchies without being a distraction!

Pammy
10th-March-2004, 11:46 AM
Truth is, I've never had a kebab :blush: They always look like a pedigree chum on a stick and you tend to see a lot of flies buzzing round them in the summer :sick:

When we went to Britroc we had fish and chips on the sea front; served in a little cone. Helen got to the bottom and found a deep fried cockroach :rofl: :tears:

Dance Demon
10th-March-2004, 12:31 PM
Only 4 right.....
but I never eat in these places ( McDs BK KFC)unless it is the last resort & I'm starving....Although I am quite fond of a kebab, especially from Topkapi in Edinburgh...best kebabs in the world:yum:

Martin
10th-March-2004, 03:53 PM
Did the quiz, result did not come through, but no relevance anyway. Tested knowledge not what you do.

Me, would never enter McDonalds. If 100% hungry, I know, if try it out, 30 minutes later - disaster - feel BAD.

Bardsey
10th-March-2004, 04:55 PM
You got 2 right!
0-3: Regular....... 4-7: Large....... 8-10: Supersize

Its not that I don't occassionally eat them, course I do, I'm just not interested in the why's and wherefor's :rofl:

TheTramp
10th-March-2004, 05:13 PM
5 right.

Trampy

Aleks
10th-March-2004, 05:23 PM
:yeah: Me too.

fruitcake
10th-March-2004, 11:26 PM
Um..... I got two right.
But if it had been a medical questionnaire I might have got more....honest!
Don't like fast foods anyway, but will eat their ice cream if I'm desperate, and the kids left over (cold!) chips, then feel sick later.
Fruitcake

Lounge Lizard
11th-March-2004, 10:23 AM
and that was a lucky guess

what amount of fast food do you guys eat
me
I have only ever had 1 McDonalds
0 Burger King
2 Kebabs
but KFC - Colin has a KFC after every Tuesday at Dorking so have had lots of them now.

p

Pammy
11th-March-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by fruitcake
(cold!) chips.

I must be weird - I actually like cold chips :blush:

Bardsey
11th-March-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
I must be weird - I actually like cold chips :blush:

'nuff said !:rofl: :rofl: :kiss: