PDA

View Full Version : Shoes lost at Blackpool

filthycute
8th-March-2004, 07:21 PM
Just wanted to ask if anybody had found a pair of ladies black character shoes in the toilets of the Ballroom. The are freed ones and a size 5 1/2. I'm sure they are stinky aswell :blush: :sick:
I've checked with the Ballroom and Keith's lost property box but no luck. Desperately need them back as they are my regular dance shoes.....christ knows what i'm going to wear tonight. :confused: The floors too tacky for sneakers.

Any help is appreciated

filthycute x x

Tiggerbabe
8th-March-2004, 07:57 PM
Guess what Melanie - I've got them :grin:

Saw them in the loos and thought they were Hazel's - brought them back to the hotel but they weren't, took them back to the Tower and Keith said someone Scottish had lost shoes so I brought them back anyway. Not sure if I'll make it tonight but will bring them on Thursday to Perth if I don't.

Sheen xx

filthycute
8th-March-2004, 08:35 PM
:kiss: :hug: thank you, thank you!!!
what would i do without you eh??.......i would have lost 2 pairs of shoes!!:rofl:

Thursday's fine if i don't see you tonight. Just glad to have my lucky dance shoes back :wink:

I did manage to recognise Hazel's necklace in the lost property box, so i brought that back.

filthycute x x

Gareth
9th-March-2004, 05:51 PM
i would have lost 2 pairs of shoes

Filthycute,
I thought someone might have taken them as a personal momento of your dancing achievements.

Perhaps they might of had hopes that some of that golddust ability might rub off (like Dorothys magic slippers/ wizzard of Oz)

:worthy:

Pammy
9th-March-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Gareth
Perhaps they might of had hopes that some of that golddust ability might rub off (like Dorothys magic slippers/ wizzard of Oz)

He was there - are you saying he wears womens shoes? :what: :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
9th-March-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
He was there - are you saying he wears womens shoes? :what: :rofl:
Who cares Pammy? - I had "magical" dances with him - no idea what he had on his feet :wink: :drool:

Gareth
10th-March-2004, 06:19 PM
One wave of my magic wand.......................................

And its 4th March 2005 and tomorrow is C2D 2005. I can`t wait, where are my velcro combats?

All those georgeous lasses to dance with :yum: