PDA

View Full Version : Poll: session invalid problem...

filthycute
3rd-September-2002, 05:35 PM
and why do i get "your session is invalid" every time i try and vote on any of the polls??
:sad:

filthycute x x

Franck
3rd-September-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
and why do i get "your session is invalid" every time i try and vote on any of the polls??
:sad: There seems to be a problem with some configurations, especially AOL (or AOL supplied browsers)
First of all, when you get the error message, have you tried clicking on the "try this again" link? This might do the trick.

If you are using AOL, try the following:
1. you will have to get on the internet as usual
2. and then minimize your AOL browser
3. Click on the Internet Explorer icon and use Microsoft's browser to continue with your online browsing.

I hope this fixes it, but if not, let me know and I will look deeper!

Franck.

filthycute
3rd-September-2002, 08:33 PM
Cheers Franck. it was the AOL right enough. I only just started using their browser coz my comp was dodgy. All fixed now though(thanks to a computer geek who shall remain nameless :wink: )

filthycute x x

Franck
3rd-September-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
Cheers Franck. it was the AOL right enough. I only just started using their browser coz my comp was dodgy. All fixed now thoughGreat, so now you can catch up on all the polls and make sure your views distort the norm! :wink:
(thanks to a computer geek who shall remain nameless :wink: ) You mean they actually have names??? :really:
So what favours did you trade exactly? :devil:

Franck.

Emma
3rd-September-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Franck

So what favours did you trade exactly? :devil:

Franck.

Hey!! Now who's off topic?! :wink: :wink: :wink: *ducks and runs*

Franck
3rd-September-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Hey!! Now who's off topic?! :wink: :wink: :wink: *ducks and runs* Ooh :really: You can run, but you can't hide....

Ok, fair cop! But of course I blame fc, when she is not doing the off topic stuff, she is causing it :nice:

Franck.

Emma
3rd-September-2002, 10:43 PM

I blame fc

careful!!

Anyway..what the hell am I doing in a thread about Invalid Sessions??! :grin:

filthycute
4th-September-2002, 01:05 AM
Ooh :really: You can run, but you can't hide....

Ok, fair cop! But of course I blame fc, when she is not doing the off topic stuff, she is causing it :nice:

Franck. I really can't win :sick:

Here was me, sitting over here in the corner, minding my own buisness, not saying a peep.:tears:

Oh well, if i'm gonna get the blame i may aswell do something to deserve it. hmmmm.? now where can i cause mayhem and disorder :confused:

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

filthycute x x :devil:

Franck
4th-September-2002, 03:56 PM
careful!!Maybe you should be, have you checked your profile on the left recently??? :wink:
Anyway..what the hell am I doing in a thread about Invalid Sessions??! :grin: I was wondering the same thing myself! :really: and I suppose any thread with such a boring subject line deserves to go off-topic.
So there :yum:

As for you fc, I notice you have been on best behaviour recently, even posting "on-topic" :really: :really: :really: :really: The post in the limb of jelly (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=257) thread was on-topic, helpful and of course your usual entertaining... :wink:
Are you sure you are feeling ok??? :what:

Franck.

Emma
4th-September-2002, 04:23 PM
Maybe you should be, have you checked your profile on the left recently???

Franck.

Eeek!!! :D

Franck
4th-September-2002, 04:39 PM
Eeek!!! :D He he :grin: As Confucius once said: "Dont' mess with the Administrator..."

Anyway, I can leave it as it is, or change it to something more suitable. Let me know if you have any preferences...

Franck.

Emma
4th-September-2002, 05:16 PM
Heh..it'll do for the time being..I can't think of anything else and I prefer it to 'junior member'. :nice:

Curtain
4th-September-2002, 05:31 PM
Can I have mine changed to "Stud Muffin". On second thoughts ...

filthycute
4th-September-2002, 05:33 PM
Don't speak so soon :wink:

As for you fc, I notice you have been on best behaviour recently, even posting "on-topic" :really: :really: :really: :really: The post in the limb of jelly (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=257) thread was on-topic, helpful and of course your usual entertaining... :wink:
Are you sure you are feeling ok??? :what:

Franck.

I know!! i've been drunk for days! :sick: I'm starting to sober up now :yum:
I'm dancing tonight so the forum should be safe until about...oh, maybe 11:30 ish :wink:

filthycute x x

Heather
5th-September-2002, 10:33 PM
:wink: :wink: "Ducks and Runs"- Tell me Emma how on earth did we get on to the subject of cricket?:D :D :wink: Talk about being'off the topic'!!!!!

:confused:
Heather ( I'm stumped!!!!!!!)

Dreadful Scathe
15th-October-2002, 02:42 PM
cool if changing your title from 'junior member' to something else is an option....id like to be 'Chief Smurf' please

thankyouverymuch

Gadget
15th-October-2002, 03:02 PM
I take it that the 'Ginger Swinger' of FC's handle is referring to dance ? :innocent: :devil: