PDA

View Full Version : Thank you thank you thank you

TonyC2D
8th-March-2004, 01:08 PM
Just a real quick note, we have our first post b'pool meeting in an hour, and will post an official letter soon, but until then I personally would like to thank YOUR corner of the tower, For lifting me an keeping me in standby material throughout the day, as always a FAAAANTASTIC turn out, the pipers...........WOW.
Many congrats to all who participated, and even more to those who walked away with prizes.
We really do listen to all you have to say, and would appriciate as much feed back as possible so please let us have it, if you dont want to post it here please send it to us, 90 Woodhall rd, Sth Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7QH. oh thats in England.

Once again from the heart....THANK YOU

Lounge Lizard
8th-March-2004, 01:15 PM
This man was the REAL star of the day and WHAT an entrance:cheers: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Minnie M
9th-March-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
This man was the REAL star of the day and WHAT an entrance:cheers: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:yeah: what a star :clap:

The whole event was amazing, I bow to the :worthy:AWSUM:worthy: FOURSUM:worthy: :worthy:

Andy McGregor
9th-March-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Minnie M
:yeah: what a star :clap:

The whole event was amazing, I bow to the :worthy:AWSUM:worthy: FOURSUM:worthy: :worthy:

There were only four Tonys - it seemed like there were more, he was everywhere, all of the time:waycool:

Tony was fab and I'm sure that was, in no small part due to a fantastic back-up team, well done the whole C2D team:clap:

Lindsay
9th-March-2004, 10:26 AM
Thanks Tony & team for an amazing weekend.... just keeps getting better & better!! The Tower Ballroom was a fantastic venue btw....:wink:

Well done, looking forward to next year already.....

Mary
9th-March-2004, 12:28 PM
:yeah: to all of the above. And Tony - what an entrance - I was actually welling up at one point!:clap: until, that is, we knew you were faking it - wish I could fake that well.:wink: :D

M

TheTramp
9th-March-2004, 12:36 PM
Well done to all the team and helpers at C2D for overcoming all the obstacles to provide us with yet another fantastic day.

I think that Tony gets better as a compere every year. Imagine what he's going to be like in 10 years time!!! :D

Trampy

John S
9th-March-2004, 04:11 PM
I have been to a few major dance events over the last few years and Tony's performance and stamina as compere was the BEST I have seen.
:worthy: