PDA

View Full Version : Tales (or should that be Tails?) from the Tower

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:18 PM
Well, thought I'd post my piccies on here and tell the story of my weekend at Blackpool.

I had a great time. The Scottish mob were as friendly as ever and I was privalidged to meet some of you lot that I hadn't before; including Chicklets breasts :wink: :blush:

Bill; you are lovely, incredibly funny and sweet with it - thank you for the dances :hug: .

Jive Brummie; who doesn't stop smiling and rushed over as soon as I'd got there, which was nice. You and F.C. were amazing up there and your outfits were spectacular! :cheers:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:21 PM
Chris - wore his shades as we entered the tower, then said "It's very dark in here isn't it" :hug: :rofl:

Was glad you was there Chris; you have great team spirit.

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:23 PM
D.S. you are definitely weirder than me.... :wink:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:25 PM
or maybe not :wink:

A couple of lads we picked up over the weekend. Helen's one was bored stiff with her and I told mine I'd have to leave him behind - distance in relationships and all that (vote Pammy for weirdo of the year!) :rofl:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:26 PM
One of the Prawnster and me, in our red’s – skirt and top sewn firmly in place :blush:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:27 PM
and another one…

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:28 PM
Helen and Tatties – like I keep saying to you Tatties; SMILE! :grin: - oh and make sure your train tickets are in your pocket :rofl:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:29 PM
Here Tatties, did someone say SMILE? :whistle:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:30 PM
and The Wizard of Oz – boy that chocolate cake was good :wink:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:31 PM
Tony & Mary doing really well :cheers: I was so proud of you! :hug:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:33 PM
Helen and Ray – these two could smile England :nice:

Ray and Jane’s outfits were superb too – that blue looked stunning on the dancefloor.

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:34 PM
and again....

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:35 PM
a nice bird - oh and me at the front :blush: :tears:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:36 PM
Time for a pizza before our trip to the theatre to see The Woman in Black - we were so scared :tears: I ended up on Helens lap and she jumped on the bloke next to her :rofl:

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:36 PM
one of the dance floor....

Pammy
8th-March-2004, 12:38 PM
and one last one of the tower - did anyone get to go up it and walk on the glass floor?

I was gutted we ran out of time - not even time to go on the rollercoaster :tears:

Until next year that is :wink: :grin:

So good to see you all - Grant, thanks for the dances. Dave H. - hope you're feeling better now - Graham and Wendy; always good to see you two & Dance Demon. Franck; now, what was it you'd do for £5.00, or did you end up at 50p by the end of the day :rofl:

Graham
8th-March-2004, 03:24 PM
Always nice to see you too, Pammy!

Bill
8th-March-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
I had a great time. The Scottish mob were as friendly as ever and I was privalidged to meet some of you lot that I hadn't before; including Chicklets breasts :wink: :blush:

:cheers:

And I got to dance with Chickies breasts as well.................. :yum: :wink: :D

thanks Chicklet :na:

Bill
8th-March-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Bill; you are lovely, incredibly funny and sweet with it - thank you for the dances :hug: .

:cheers:

funny................... me............don't think anyone has ever called me that before. Maybe it was just my accent :sick: :what: :D A pleasure to see you Pammy and to dance with you. Hope to do it again very soon.

:cheers: :hug:

Bardsey
8th-March-2004, 04:01 PM
Pammy, what a mate you are! Thanks for posting the pics, I know I really missed out big style by not being there, but these made me feel better. They are great! Got any more?

Jill x:kiss: :hug:

Minnie M
8th-March-2004, 04:04 PM
Great photos Pammy :clap: :cheers:

Graham
8th-March-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Bill
funny................... me............don't think anyone has ever called me that before. Well, not in a "ha-ha" sense anyway :wink: :whistle:

Bill
8th-March-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Well, not in a "ha-ha" sense anyway :wink: :whistle:

:confused: :what: :sick:

jivecat
8th-March-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Pammy, what a mate you are! Thanks for posting the pics, I know I really missed out big style by not being there, but these made me feel better. They are great! Got any more?

Jill x:kiss: :hug: :yeah:

Daisy
8th-March-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi Pammy......what great photos. I especially love the ones of Ray and Helen but they are all good. Were those two guys you met in that shop good dancers? We had such a fantastic day and it went by in a kind of whirlwind. One minute I asked the time and it was 7.30 pm, the next time I asked it was 1.30 am!! Where did the time go?

Thanks also for the comments on the dress. I loved wearing it. There were lots of fantastic costumes on the day and I give credit to all those devoitees, like myself, that spend hours making them...are we mad or what? I have to come clean about the blue dress though...I bought that one (but I did dye Ray's trousers and my shoes).

:blush:

It was lovely to see everyone...as always. Especially good to meet Heather ( Ray's dance with a stranger partner). Thanks for the invite North of the Border....who knows, we might take you up on it.:cheers:

Love Jane x:flower:

Pammy
9th-March-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Daisy
Were those two guys you met in that shop good dancers?

Mine must've been nervous - he was fixed to the spot for the whole song :blush: :rofl:

sorry, I know i'm weird, sorry, sorry

Mary
9th-March-2004, 01:20 PM
Nice pictures Pammy - thanks. Has anyone got any more we can all see?:cheers:

M

Tiggerbabe
9th-March-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Mary
Has anyone got any more we can all see?:cheers:
Not me, Mary :tears: took my camera with me, but unfortunately was having such a good time I forgot to take any pictures *doh!*

Bill
10th-March-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Not me, Mary :tears: took my camera with me, but unfortunately was having such a good time I forgot to take any pictures *doh!*

and me......... had it in my bag and didn't take one photo over the whole weekend :sick: :sad: :rolleyes:

Bardsey
10th-March-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Bill
and me......... had it in my bag and didn't take one photo over the whole weekend :sick: :sad: :rolleyes:

What are you lot like? No pics? Can't send you anywhere :sick:
Mind you, I should talk. When I go on holiday, I'm dressed in same clothes on all pics cos I only remember to use it on the last day.....:rofl: