PDA

View Full Version : Flights London-Dublin

Jayne
3rd-March-2004, 10:30 AM
Hi Guys,

as I'm new to London could someone tell me which carriers do cheap flights between London & Dublin please? It'll save me hours trawling round web sites if someone recommends someone...

Cheers!

J :cheers:

Aleks
3rd-March-2004, 10:33 AM
Ryanair fly to Dublin from Luton, Stansted and Gatwick.
I would provide a link but no idea what to do!

TheTramp
3rd-March-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
Ryanair fly to Dublin from Luton, Stansted and Gatwick.
I would provide a link but no idea what to do! You go This is a link to the Ryanair homepage (www.ryanair.co.uk)

Trampy

TheTramp
3rd-March-2004, 10:44 AM
This site seems to search all the possible cheap flight options. Might be worth looking at...

Cheapflight (http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/)

Trampy

Aleks
3rd-March-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
You go This is a link to the Ryanair homepage (www.ryanair.co.uk)

Trampy

Thank you:hug: !

Jayne
3rd-March-2004, 11:05 AM
Thanks guys!

Ryan Air appear to be cheapest, with Air France coming in a suprising second...

J :nice:

Sheepman
3rd-March-2004, 02:00 PM
Don't forget to check out AerLingus (http://www.aerlingus.com) and British Midland, especially if you want to go from Heathrow. Wendy is off to Dublin on Friday, £74 return including all taxes. (Don't forget you have to add them all on for Ryanair.)

Greg

Jayne
3rd-March-2004, 03:11 PM
Funny you should say that Greg...

I looked on British airways and they fly from HRW to Dublin using Aer Lingus. They charged £102. So I had a look at the Aer lingus website and the exact same flights were £110.....

Ryan Air were coming out at £57 & Air France £87.

(All prices include the taxes).

J :cheers:

Sheepman
3rd-March-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
Funny you should say that Greg...
Hmmm, I wonder if Wendy knows she is travelling in the hold?

Probably depends on what times you need to fly, and how far in advance you are booking - talk to W tonight if you want more info, she's done the trip well over 100 times.

Greg

TheTramp
3rd-March-2004, 03:21 PM
In my experience, it totally depends on how far ahead you are booking. Though, Ryanair still seem to always be offering the cheapest flights. Shame they only operate out of Glasgow Prestwick for flights down to London :tears:

Trampy

Stuart
3rd-March-2004, 09:24 PM
It also pays to check the Ryanair site quite often as they do some good special offers periodically. I recently picked up a return flight from Stansted to Dublin for under £30