PDA

View Full Version : Going home

Bill
26th-February-2004, 04:59 PM
Not much of a thread but wanted everyone to know we're being sent home ealry because of the snow. :clap:

Bet we merit a 2 second mention on the national weather tonight.

But it does look very pretty ............. pity I have to walk home through it. :na: :rolleyes:

byeeee...........

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-February-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Not much of a thread but wanted everyone to know we're being sent home ealry because of the snow. :clap:

Bet we merit a 2 second mention on the national weather tonight.

But it does look very pretty ............. pity I have to walk home through it. :na: :rolleyes:

byeeee...........

Yep we got sent home early too, we have 5 inches of snow here, its amazing how things come to a grind hault with a wee bit of snow..!!

I know its 5 inches cos i took the tape measure out again, highlight of my evening :rofl: does that get me another weirdo vote? :D

Can't even go to Ceroc tonight cos the buses are not running out beside me :tears:

fruitcake
26th-February-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Yep we got sent home early too, we have 5 inches of snow here, its amazing how things come to a grind hault with a wee bit of snow..!!

Oh you lucky lucky people!!
Sent home you say, well I had to dricve THROUGH it to GET to work at 530 pm!. I am sitting here at 850pm, wondering if WE'll get sent home early!
Pah some chance!!
:tears:
Fruitcake

Bill
27th-February-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by fruitcake
Oh you lucky lucky people!!
Sent home you say, well I had to dricve THROUGH it to GET to work at 530 pm!. I am sitting here at 850pm, wondering if WE'll get sent home early!
Pah some chance!!
:tears:
Fruitcake

Poor fruity.................. well it was very quiet at ceroc tonight..... 8 women and 15 men in the Intemediate class !!!!!!!!! And it was freezing :sick: Don't think I've ever seen it so quiet :rolleyes:

Don't work too hard now :D

Bill
27th-February-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx

I know its 5 inches cos i took the tape measure out again, highlight of my evening :rofl: does that get me another weirdo vote? :D

Can't even go to Ceroc tonight cos the buses are not running out beside me :tears:

And is 5 inches too much then???? Obviously too much for the buses :what: :rolleyes:

xSalsa_Angelx
27th-February-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Bill
And is 5 inches too much then???? Obviously too much for the buses :what: :rolleyes:

Nope not much, not even enough to ski in :what:

So today am at home and snowed in, :D

There may be enough snow round here now to go skiing round to the shops :)