PDA

View Full Version : I can't go to Blackpool!!!!

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 03:34 PM
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE BARDSTER

I can't go to Blackpool now, cos I'll be in hospital having my long-awaited operation.

I am so sad that I won't be there to cheer you all on in your comps, see everyone I met at Beach Ballroom last weekend again and finally get to meet all the forumites I haven't met yet.:tears: :tears:

Not only that but I just got my tickets back and now I think its too late for a refund!!! Typical!

Hope you'll think of me for a second or two whilst you're there cos I'll certainly be thinking of you all!

Jill x

Sheepman
26th-February-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
I am so sad :yeah:
Any chance of moving the competition to your hospital ward?!

Hope it all goes smoothly, and you make a rapid recovery, I'll just have to wait till the end of March to discover the weird and wonderful you! :hug: :flower:

Greg x

Bill
26th-February-2004, 03:44 PM
:tears: :sick: ..................... but what about our dances.... I was looking forward to some bluesy numbers.

Anyway, hope the op goes OK and look forward to seeing you soon.

:hug:

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Bill
:tears: :sick: ..................... but what about our dances.... I was looking forward to some bluesy numbers.

I know :tears: :tears: but fear not, you shall not escape so easily, I'll be completely recovered by Southport in May so hope to catch you then , if not before!

Originally posted by Sheepman
:yeah:
Any chance of moving the competition to your hospital ward?!
I'll just have to wait till the end of March to discover the weird and wonderful you! :hug: :flower:

Greg x

Now there's a cunning plan! That would give the nurses something better to look at, than me all bandaged up...lol

Thanks Greg and Bill :kiss: :hug:

TheTramp
26th-February-2004, 03:51 PM
:yeah:

That's so sad Jill :(

Wishing you a fast recovery, and an appearence at a dance near me soon :D

Steve

Lory
26th-February-2004, 04:00 PM
I'm not going either Jill, so we can be saddo's together!:hug:

And :flower: for the Op!

Dave Hancock
26th-February-2004, 04:14 PM
Also hope that everything goes well Jill and I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer for my dance :hug:

Minnie M
26th-February-2004, 04:19 PM
What a shame - good luck with the op and wish you a very speedy recovery and hope to meet you soon - big hugs :hug:

Lynda

Sandy
26th-February-2004, 04:41 PM
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE BARDSTER

I can't go to Blackpool now, cos I'll be in hospital having my long-awaited operation.

I am so sad that I won't be there to cheer you all on in your comps, see everyone I met at Beach Ballroom last weekend again and finally get to meet all the forumites I haven't met yet.:tears: :tears:

Jill x

Oh so sorry you won't be able to make it but will think about you. Was lovely to meet you at the Sunday workshop.

Take care and see you sometime

Sandy:hug:

Pammy
26th-February-2004, 04:44 PM
Bardster - you will be there in spirit. If you really want, let me have your mobile number and I'll text you in the hospital how things are going - e.g. what the McGregster turns up wearing :wink:

Pamkinite
x :hug:

Lory
26th-February-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
- e.g. what the McGregster turns up wearing :wink:

Pamkinite

Pamkinel!

She needs to recuperate! No sudden shocks or horrid visions! :whistle:

Pammy
26th-February-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Lory
Pamkinel!

Now I'm a low budget popcorn :blush:

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 05:06 PM
Bardster - you will be there in spirit. If you really want, let me have your mobile number and I'll text you in the hospital how things are going - e.g. what the McGregster turns up wearing :wink:

Pamkinite

Oooooh you're a pal! I'll PM it to you (thought you already had it, to be honest) I'll let you have my address too, in case you win the lottery and decide to helicopter in and rescue me!:D

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 05:09 PM
Now I'm a low budget popcorn :blush:

But you notice that they are all to do with food........ now why would that be I wonder? :rofl:

PS If anyone asks what they can send me to help my recovery, the answer is chocolate.......hey its medically proven........er, well it should be!!!!

Pammy
26th-February-2004, 05:12 PM
all to do with food........

Talking of food, I've Just been winding one of the lads up at work – he wanted to know what soup I’d got (broccoli) and I told him it was the new Sainsburys range; Frog and vegetable. He asked if it was any good and I said “It was ok til I came across a tadpole, but that got stuck in my teeth and put me off” :rofl: and he just walked out saying “you’re sick you are, sick!” but I just caught him smelling the empty bowl! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sheepman
26th-February-2004, 05:17 PM
Talking of food, Soup? At 4:10? Do you ever stop eating? :wink:

Greg

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 05:18 PM
Talking of food, he just walked out saying “you’re sick you are, sick!” but I just caught him smelling the empty bowl! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are you like! :rofl: :rofl:

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 08:22 PM
e.g. what the McGregster turns up wearing :wink:

Pamkinite

I'm worried now. Whatever I do I'm going to be a disappointment:tears:

At least I'm used to being a disappointment...

fruitcake
26th-February-2004, 10:38 PM
Poor Bardsey,,imagine the fun you will have in hospital instead. When you start recuperating, and you are bored you can convert the inmates, sorry, patients to Ceroc.
That includes the doctors too!
We shall be thinking of you....of course I won't be in Blackpool either....
:flower:
fruitcake

Jive Brummie
26th-February-2004, 10:44 PM
BARDSEY........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was right looking forward to another dance with you aswell. However, would like to wish you all the very best and a ridiculously fast recovery.......

See you soon........

James & Melanie.......xx

:kiss: :flower: :kiss:

sarahw31
26th-February-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Lory
I'm not going either Jill, so we can be saddo's together!:hug:

Me neither! :tears:

Jill, I hope the op goes well, looking forward to seeing you fully recovered at Southport :flower:

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-February-2004, 11:43 PM
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
Hope it all goes well Jill :hug:

And see you at Southport

Lynz xx