PDA

View Full Version : Wife Swap

Minnie M
25th-February-2004, 02:09 PM
Just received this email - anyone interested ???

My name is Stef Wagstaffe and I'm a researcher with Channel 4 - I've just started work on the new series of 'Wife Swap' - the programme about family life in the UK where we ask two different families to swap wives/mothers for 10 days. I'd really like to find a familiy involved in competitive dance - whether it's the parents or the children who compete. The reason I'm interested is I used to dance competitvely myself until an ankle injury and I remember the discipline that I and my parents had to apply to fit my competitions into the daily routine of family life. If you couldhelp me in any way I'd be grateful, my contact no. is 0207 013 4589 - I'll call you straight back. Thank you, Stef Wagstaffe

Bill
25th-February-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Minnie M
Just received this email - anyone interested ???

[B]My name is Stef Wagstaffe and I'm a researcher with Channel 4 - I've just started work on the new series of 'Wife Swap' /B]

I don't have a wife to swap............think they might consider something else instead :whistle:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 04:18 PM
wouldn't mind swapping my body for Viktors, my leading with Davidb and my range of style with Nigel.................... :D :na: