PDA

View Full Version : just a test - no need to look

Grant
2nd-September-2002, 01:26 PM
didn't you believe me??? i would have used one of the existing test threads but they all seem to have digressed somewhat.

Grant
2nd-September-2002, 01:35 PM
if at first you don't succeed....

Franck
2nd-September-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Grant
if at first you don't succeed.... Hi Grant,

Welcome to the Forum... It seems that both your posts were made from an unregistered account, you probably were not logged on properly when you attempted to post.
I recommend you try again, logging on first. If you can see the Intermediate forum, then you are logged on properly!

Good luck,

Franck.

Grant
2nd-September-2002, 04:05 PM
i appear to be logged in properly now but will this work??

Franck
2nd-September-2002, 04:12 PM
i appear to be logged in properly now but will this work?? Yep, worked, third time lucky... :nice:

You might want to change your avatar as I believe DaveD already uses that one... There are no laws that you can't have the same avatar, but it helps if everyone is easily indentifiable... You can choose one of the many provided or upload your own (it has to be a 96x96 pixel max gif)...

Franck.

Heather
2nd-September-2002, 06:31 PM
:D I notice that this post has had 35 views to date.
I would have thought that a title like 'No need to look' was guaranteed to encourage curiosity. Especially ,nosey people like me and FC who read ALL the posts!!!!! (just to see if there's anything we can add that's off the Topic LOL!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:
Welcome to the Forum Grant!!!!!!
:cheers:
Heather.

filthycute
2nd-September-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Heather
Especially ,nosey people like me and FC who read ALL the posts!!!!! (just to see if there's anything we can add that's off the Topic LOL!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:
Heather. lol you'll get us strung up with comments like that! :what: here was me thinking we were going undetected whilst corrupting the threads and going OT :yum:
not that i'm going OT now.......erm....:sick:

anyway welcome to the forum Grant. Get your comments in while you can, if you leave it too late the topic may be gone!
hehehehe :wink:

filthycute x x

Franck
3rd-September-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by filthycute
lol you'll get us strung up with comments like that! :what: here was me thinking we were going undetected whilst corrupting the threads and going OT :yum:
not that i'm going OT now.......erm....:sick: Methinks you are looking for trouble Little miss fc!
If you don't watch it, there will be no Jaffa cakes for you at the party in Aberdeen!
:yum: :nice:

Franck.

filthycute
3rd-September-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Franck
Methinks you are looking for trouble Little miss fc!
If you don't watch it, there will be no Jaffa cakes for you at the party in Aberdeen!
:yum: :nice:

Franck.

:what: :what: :what: you wouldn't!! :what:

Methinks you are pure evil :devil:

filthycute x x

Grant
4th-September-2002, 09:01 AM
Thanks Heather and filthy cute for the welcome messages - hopefully I'll see you on the dance floor sometime. And yes Franck I will change the avatar as soon as I have time to check out what other people are using. I actually just came back in here to try out these little smilies. Can I get them to work :) :wink: oh no it looks like I can't :confused: :tears:

Grant

Grant
4th-September-2002, 09:02 AM
so that's how it works:D :D :D :D :D

filthycute
4th-September-2002, 09:47 AM
You see how it works now? Did you observe the transition from "No need to look" to "Jaffa bars" ?

Ok just trying to re-assure you that this is normal procedure. Do not be alarmed. Do not change threads. Chances are you are definately in the correct place.....you just don't know what the hell is going on. Actually i'm not sure if anybody knows whats going on :sick: Like i said previously.....get in quick before it dissappears :yum:

If you keep up to date and re-read the threads every hour or so you will notice where the obvious links between the topics are and you'll have no problems. :D

Happy Chatting :wink:

filthycute x x

Grant
4th-September-2002, 12:54 PM
No worries filthy cute. I admit I don't know what's going on but I'm used to that.
You produce the best messages (loved that one about crushing beer cans on your head) so no doubt there will be a lot more people viewing and hijacking this thread when they see you have posted to it.

Grant :D :D :D

Grant
4th-September-2002, 01:46 PM
I've changed the avatar Franck. Am I treading on anyones toes now?

:sorry

Grant

Curtain
4th-September-2002, 05:27 PM
No worries filthy cute. I admit I don't know what's going on but I'm used to that.
You produce the best messages (loved that one about crushing beer cans on your head) so no doubt there will be a lot more people viewing and hijacking this thread when they see you have posted to it.

Grant :D :D :D

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Grant. Filthy? Producing good messages? Don't make me laugh. I've seen better posts in the run down housing schemes of Glasgow.

Luv ya Mel!! :wink:

filthycute
4th-September-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by DJ Curtain

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Grant. Filthy? Producing good messages? Don't make me laugh. I've seen better posts in the run down housing schemes of Glasgow.

Luv ya Mel!! :wink:

Yeah i know, i gibber a lot :sick:

I could always consult my dictionary and see how many words i can find that are too long and too complex for me to understand and use them in a post i know absolutely nothing about.

Oh damn! you already beat me to it Paul :yum:

filthycute x x

Luv ya too Paul.....even if your thick :wink:

Curtain
4th-September-2002, 08:55 PM
I was innocently having a wee laugh at your newly found fan club and you have the cheek to insult my intelligence? I'm more than hurt!! :tears:

I demand an apology, even if you have used winking smilies to soften the blow. I'll have you know I never need to consult a dictionary to get my point across!!

I'm waiting ...

filthycute
4th-September-2002, 11:23 PM
I Melanie, would like to address all users on this forum, to clarify that Dj curtain is not thick. He is in fact a very intelligent young man with a glowing future. Therefore i would like to retract all slanderous comments i previously made which were untoward, unjustified and simply uncalled for.

Hope this rectifies everything for you Paul :D

Humblest appologies and endless grovelling.
God i'm never gonna get to live this one down :sick:

you still luv me right? :wink:

sweetheart? darling? bestest DJ? hehe :D

filthycute x x

CJ
5th-September-2002, 01:09 AM
Bestest DJ called Curtain, i assume?????????????

Grant
5th-September-2002, 09:53 AM
and you just run away with the thread! At least I was warned. :)
And as for being a newly found fan club surely I am just the latest member of an existing fan club.:D

Grant

Curtain
5th-September-2002, 10:55 AM
Not really!! There's only you, Franck and her mum. It's a pretty exclusive group, but if you want to join please subscribe to ...

The Filthy Foundation
PO BOX 132094872
Scotland

Send a cheque payable to DJ Curtain for £50 in a self addressed envelope and we will get back to you sometime in the future.

no money refunded

filthycute
5th-September-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by DJ Curtain
Not really!! There's only you, Franck and her mum.

my mum just read this......she wants to unsubscribe :(

filthycute x x

ps .cheers Grant :wink:

Grant
6th-September-2002, 08:40 AM
My cheque to join the Filthy Foundation is in the mail Mr DJ.
And if you believe that then I will believe filthy cute has only two fans :wink: :wink:

Grant

filthycute
7th-September-2002, 08:33 AM
My cheque to join the Filthy Foundation is in the mail Mr DJ.
And if you believe that then I will believe filthy cute has only two fans :wink: :wink:
Grant And my cheque is on it's way to you Grant :wink:

hehehe Cheers :D

filthycute x x

Grant
10th-September-2002, 01:57 PM
Filthy cute
Forget about the cheque - I'll settle for a dance next time you make it to a Glasgow party night.:)

Grant

PS. I'll send the cheque back when it arrives:wink: :wink:

filthycute
10th-September-2002, 04:53 PM
Filthy cute
Forget about the cheque - I'll settle for a dance next time you make it to a Glasgow party night.:)

Grant

PS. I'll send the cheque back when it arrives:wink: :wink:

Whay-hey! you got yourself a dance mate :wink:

will just write that up in my lil' black book :D

filthycute x x

but however will i know who you are??? :confused:

Grant
11th-September-2002, 11:14 AM
I danced with you when you came to a Glasgow party night a couple of months back.:) :)

...but now you don't remember me :tears: :tears:

Don't worry, I think I will recognise you

:D :D

Grant

PS. Do you remember me waiting while you went to look for a belt. I should add it was to complete one of your outfits (rather then to whip the Glasgow men into shape) before the s&m people take over this thread.:devil:

filthycute
11th-September-2002, 05:55 PM
I danced with you when you came to a Glasgow party night a couple of months back.:) :)

PS. Do you remember me waiting while you went to look for a belt. I should add it was to complete one of your outfits (rather then to whip the Glasgow men into shape) before the s&m people take over this thread.:devil:

OH YEAH!!! i know who you are :D haha and i didn't even have my belt with me!!...silly girl :sick:

will catch you next time in Glasgow with my array of belts, collars and cuffs :wink:

Ooops! i'll say no more for fear of being put into the "S&M" catergory :yum:

filthycute x x

John S
11th-September-2002, 07:04 PM

i'll say no more for fear of being put into the "S&M" category :yum:

filthycute x x

"Sexy & Magnificent", or "Sad & Mad"?

I feel a poll coming on .......

Heather
11th-September-2002, 07:52 PM
:wink: :wink:
Now would that be a'barge pole', a 'greenie pole',a'greasy pole', a' limbo pole' or a pole from a lap dancing club, John?????
Heather

Grant
12th-September-2002, 01:28 PM

will catch you next time in Glasgow with my array of belts, collars and cuffs :wink:

filthycute x x

So was I wrong when I thought the belt was to complete your outfit? :confused: :wink:

Grant