PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

horsey_dude
24th-February-2004, 06:54 PM
I just want to say a big thanks to the many people that have made my travels and time here a really great experience.

The Tramp, Divissima, Will, Stevie - Thanks for introducing me to the Ceroc scene in London and making me feel welcome.
Wendy and Graham - Thanks for looking after me in Glasgow and showing me around.
Chicklet, Dance Demon, Rachael,Jayne, Janet (thanks for the dances and just being nice people in general)
Lisa - Thanks for letting me be the dummy boy (I don't know what the equivalent english term is) in one of your classes.
Twinkle Toes - Thanks for putting me up when I was locked out of my hostel.
Sheena - Thanks for looking after me and for the dances.
PennyB - Thanks for those great dances and for picking me up from the station all those times.

and Gus thanks for introducing me to the ceroc forum.

I know that I have missed some people out but even if I forgotten to mention you here I am still gratefull for the kindness and patience that so many people have shown with my strange new zealand ways.

I am getting on a plane tomorrow morning to fly back to New Zealand and I will be taking back some very happy memories.

Phil.

Lory
24th-February-2004, 07:17 PM
Sorry I didn't get to meet you but I wish you a safe journey home and hope you stay intouch with us all!!:hug:
Bon voyage! :kiss:

Divissima
24th-February-2004, 10:02 PM
HD - so sorry you're going so soon! I am glad that we got our big dance at Hammersmith - and very sad that our next dance is likely to be some long time in the future. I have plans to get to NZ before too long - so can I mark my dance card?

It was great to meet you - and in time-honoured European fashion, I bid you 'au revoir'!

LilyB
24th-February-2004, 11:28 PM
HD - I never did get my dance with you, and now I never will! :tears: :tears: :tears:

You'll just have to come back again - in the not too distant future, I hope. Have a safe trip back & make sure you keep posting on the Forum from 'down under'. :flower:

LilyB

TheTramp
25th-February-2004, 01:50 AM
Have a safe trip back mate. Hope to see you before too long...

Steve

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
Thanks for introducing me to the Ceroc scene in London and making me feel welcome.

Bugger, didn't even know you was here - would've loved to have met you.

Next time.....

Px

Mary
25th-February-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Pammy
Bugger, didn't even know you was here - would've loved to have met you.

Next time.....

Px

:yeah:

M