PDA

View Full Version : Weird or wonderful???

Andy McGregor
24th-February-2004, 02:23 PM
Started in 'Beginners Corner' Hello All thread.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Franck
I'm going for both

Maybe we should have a quiz... with percentages
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, maybe we could post a poll listing the top 30 posters. We could vote either 'weird' or 'wonderful'.

I've had a PM from an anonymous 'person' suggesting I post this poll. You can vote more than once.

N.B. I was only allowed to post the top 20 - maybe Franck can add a few more - or even let us vote for either/or:devil:

Bill
24th-February-2004, 03:37 PM
Given that list I think you need far more categories :what: :D :na:

Pammy
24th-February-2004, 04:27 PM
What :what:

Only 6 votes!

Must I remind you all...

Come on, I deserve more than 6 :cheers:

:rofl:

I wanna win, I wanna win :tears: I wanna be weird, weirdo, weirdest :blush:

Surely I can get more votes than Andy McGregor and Boomer :flower:

Andy McGregor
24th-February-2004, 04:37 PM
How come Chris is getting so many votes as 'weird':confused:

Pammy is miles more weird than Chris, he hasn't even got a deflated Nemo...

Bill
24th-February-2004, 04:40 PM
erm...............Pammy ........with that series of pics you must win :D :na:

Pammy
24th-February-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
MY deflated Nemo...

Is that what we're calling him these days? :wink:

Last count my deflated nemo still had more votes than me though :whistle:

Bill
24th-February-2004, 04:44 PM
odd results.............4 people think I'm weird :what: Have they ever met me ...................... I'm not weird.............. just a little different. And someone has voted for Davidb !!!!!!

No doubt who really should win :na: :whistle: but interesting patterns

Pammy
24th-February-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Bill
erm...............Pammy ........with that series of pics you must win :D :na:

Still only got 7 stinkin' votes though, but at least I'm drawing now with my deflated nemo :grin:

Chris
24th-February-2004, 04:48 PM
he hasn't even got a deflated Nemo...

And who said you could play with my Nemo, Mr McGregor???

Andy McGregor
24th-February-2004, 04:48 PM
And someone has voted for Davidb !!!!!!

He doesn't like swing music:confused:

Bill
24th-February-2004, 04:50 PM
He doesn't like swing music:confused:

ah...........well in that case he might get 2 votes :D

Bill
24th-February-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Still only got 7 stinkin' votes though, but at least I'm drawing now with my deflated nemo :grin:

once a few more forumites see the pics I think you'll pick up a bit :na: .............. didn't realise you were that weird ...:D

Pammy
24th-February-2004, 05:00 PM
didn't realise you were that weird ...:D

I wear a s'quinned 'Sters shirt on a Wednesday - is that not proof enough :what: :wink:

Pammy
24th-February-2004, 05:30 PM
My dance partner's just voted me up to 9 :waycool: :grin: :nice: :what: :nice: :what: :blush: :sad: :tears: :sick:

Bill
24th-February-2004, 05:32 PM
I wear a s'quinned 'Sters shirt on a Wednesday - is that not proof enough :what: :wink:

yeh.............. but you haven't seen me in my red shoes :what: :D

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 06:27 PM
How come Chris is getting so many votes as 'weird':confused:

Pammy is miles more weird than Chris, he hasn't even got a deflated Nemo...

I voted Pammy as weird :na:

And kept Chris as Wonderful :drool: & a few of my other fav peeps :D (better do some grovelling of you wanna know who's in the wonderful list) :rofl:

Aleks
24th-February-2004, 06:29 PM
I haven't voted yet.....but am open to brib..err suggestions!

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 06:31 PM
odd results.............4 people think I'm weird :what: Have they ever met me ...................... I'm not weird.............. just a little different. And someone has voted for Davidb !!!!!!

No doubt who really should win :na: :whistle: but interesting patterns

My Sweetness :D you are on my wonderful list as always :hug:

P.s nice braces on saturday :D "Rock on Tommy" :na:

sarahw31
24th-February-2004, 06:32 PM
Just to...ahem...'help' Chris along a bit....:devil:

sarahw31
24th-February-2004, 06:33 PM
OOPS....bit big...even more scary though :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by sarahw31

That pic is massive Sarah....LOL

Yep a WEIRDO ,,,, can I change my vote???? :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 06:39 PM
OOPS....bit big...even more scary though :rofl:

Yeah thats what i thought... you trying to score him double points??? :rofl:

Chris
24th-February-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
you trying to score him double points??? :rofl:
You haven't even seen my pointy one yet...

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Chris
You haven't even seen my pointy one yet...

LOL .... do I want too???

Bet I could dig out some scary ones of me .... not posting though..LOL

Chris
24th-February-2004, 06:53 PM
LOL .... do I want too???
xSalsa_Angelx is referring to me caught on camera with pointy Dracula fangs - no, you definitely do not want to see this picture - very dangerous to even view it with eyes half shut - it is almost as scary as the one of me with a beard!

Andy McGregor
24th-February-2004, 06:57 PM

Are those Action Man (tm) 'Gripping Hands' - I think they're 'wonderful':devil:

Chris
24th-February-2004, 07:05 PM
Bet I could dig out some scary ones of me ....

No bets! By the light of the moon! Show your pictures!!!

sarahw31
24th-February-2004, 07:15 PM
Are those Action Man (tm) 'Gripping Hands' - I think they're 'wonderful':devil:

Very, very funny Andy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

( I wish I'd thought of that!)

sarahw31
24th-February-2004, 07:18 PM
Just for you Salsa Angel :wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 07:26 PM
Just for you Salsa Angel :wink:

LOL WEIRDO ... think that definetely beats the other one i mentioned ... :rofl:

Chris ...... Nah beg for the pics :rofl: I would post but I am not listed to be selected for a weirdo

Dont wanna be a weirdo ... am lovely :flower: hehehehe

Andy McGregor
24th-February-2004, 07:36 PM
I would post but I am not listed to be selected for a weirdo

The selection was based on the top 20 posters. I would have posted more but we're only allowed to choose 20.

I have no pictures of me being weird. Here is a picture selected at random. It's of me being 'wonderful' with one of the crew on a boat I was skippering:devil:

Boomer
24th-February-2004, 08:08 PM
Jesus Andy! I know you're short but what, she got no legs!?! :what:

Chris
24th-February-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
she got no legs!?! :what:
Bit kinky if you ask me . . . :wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 08:15 PM

:eek: :eek: What a woman with no legs is kinky??? :what:

You should get up to Aberdeen then, there is a prostitute down at the docks with no legs in a wheel chair.... you might get her half price :rofl:

Boomer
24th-February-2004, 08:15 PM

Think she answers to the name of 'Helena'?

Not wishing to be thought of as weird, that's a reference to a film which I have never seen. Good to see DS is catching up, he IS weird...and small...and blue

You should get up to Aberdeen then, there is a prostitute down at the docks with no legs in a wheel chair....

If she has no legs, how does she keep them in a wheelchair?:what:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 08:22 PM
Think she answers to the name of 'Helena'?

Not wishing to be thought of as weird, that's a reference to a film which I have never seen. Good to see DS is catching up, he IS weird...and small...and blue

If she has no legs, how does she keep them in a wheelchair?:what:

No Idea ... but she does, maybe she has wee stumps..!!!

Andy McGregor
24th-February-2004, 08:30 PM
Jesus Andy! I know you're short but what, she got no legs!?! :what:

We're climbing up the boarding ladder after a quick dip off the back of the boat. I'm probably a couple of rungs further up than her.

All totally innocent, as usual:tears:

Chris
24th-February-2004, 09:13 PM
We're climbing up the boarding ladder after a quick dip off the back of the boat. I'm probably a couple of rungs further up than her.

All totally innocent, as usual:tears:

That sounds a bit tame - you'll see I've increased my lead lol

Bill
24th-February-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
I haven't voted yet.....but am open to brib..err suggestions!

And I have a few suggestions to make....maybe not here though ..:D :innocent:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 11:38 PM
And I have a few suggestions to make....maybe not here though ..:D :innocent:

:eek: You are a very naughty boy Bill :na:

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 10:25 AM
Andy, you should have first collected each nominees weirdest shot and then you could have had a collage from which people would chose. Had I have seen your photo prior to my vote, it may have swayed my choices slightly. Then again, maybe not :wink:

You have a good body b.t.w.

Pamsonite

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 10:33 AM
DS has over-taken Boomer - now there's a turn up for the books :grin:

What you got to say about that then Smurfy. I take it you are loose now, or did Bardsey leave you still caught in that door.... :tears:

Boomer
25th-February-2004, 11:42 AM
DS has over-taken Boomer - now there's a turn up for the books :grin:

A change in my game plan, DS simply cannot win....or beat me! I am weirder, vote Boomer, its good for ya.

I'm weirder, here's the evidence...it did make sense, but was taken out of context by Franck! (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1422) :blush:

Andy McGregor
25th-February-2004, 11:53 AM
Andy, you should have first collected each nominees weirdest shot and then you could have had a collage from which people would chose.

I chose the top 20 posters as they are the ones who most frequently 'expose' their weirdness or wonderfulness on the Forum. Chris looks quite normal (to me...) but he's somehow racing into the lead:confused:

I think I was holding it all in trying to look fit and young - maybe I could use that photo to qualify as a Ceroc teacher:devil:

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 12:05 PM
Forget who's winning, if we joined forces, just think how powerful we'd be :devil:

Sheepman
25th-February-2004, 12:13 PM
Andy, you should have first collected each nominees weirdest shot and then you could have had a collage from which people would chose. Had I have seen your photo prior to my vote... Kate please take note, this means it is too late to post up that picture!:blush: :what: :blush:

I couldn't bring myself to vote weird for those I don't know, but I think I should have voted weird for everyone, as out of the ones I do know, only 1 kept out of the weird category. And I need to be able to vote 6 more times to express Pammy's weirdness please!

Greg

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
And I need to be able to vote 6 more times to express Pammy's weirdness please!

Yes, but judging by the time spent in my tent, some of me must've rubbed off on to you :wink: and also, EXCUSE ME EVERYONE.... ANNOUNCEMENT..... GREG EATS PICKLED GARLIC IN BED.... That is definitely weird.... I thank you....:worthy:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 12:40 PM
Yes, but judging by the time spent in my tent, some of me must've rubbed off on to you :wink: and also, EXCUSE ME EVERYONE.... ANNOUNCEMENT..... GREG EATS PICKLED GARLIC IN BED.... That is definitely weird.... I thank you....:worthy:

Maybe we shouldn't go down the ' what people eat/do in bed' route ! Goodness knows what could be revealed :sick: :what:

Stunned to see some people think I'm weirder than Franck...... some odd voting going on hee you know...............:na: :D

Sheepman
25th-February-2004, 12:45 PM
Maybe we shouldn't go down the ' what people eat/do in bed' route ! Just in time to hold me back from revealing more of Pammy's habits!
And before the rumours spread, I'd like to point out that I never do it in bed, the vinegar just lingers too long.

Greg

Katie
25th-February-2004, 01:26 PM
Kate please take note, this means it is too late to post up that picture!:blush: :what: :blush:
Greg

It is never too late.....:devil:

Come to think of it, i wouldn't class that picture as weird.....i thought it was a normal part of your life, much like Andy McGregor's style. :wink:

You two would be great at cabaret....:whistle: :whistle:

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Katie
i thought it was a normal part of your life

No need to keep Greg's parts to yourself, please share them around :wink:

Katie
25th-February-2004, 01:40 PM
No need to keep Greg's parts to yourself, please share them around :wink:

Tempting.....

Except, i have no idea how to paste pictures on here. Not good with computers. :blush:

I suppose Sheepy is off the hook.

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 01:52 PM
I suppose Sheepy is off the hook.

Shhh! Don't mention butchers so soon before Blackpool, he'll go all week at the hocks. :wink:

Px

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 01:55 PM
Incidentally, Bardsey should definitely have been on the list. She'll be hurt if not included in such an important poll ...

Bill
25th-February-2004, 02:00 PM
Just in time to hold me back from revealing more of Pammy's habits!
And before the rumours spread, I'd like to point out that I never do it in bed, the vinegar just lingers too long.

Greg

:rolleyes: :eek: :sick: .................well don't let us stop you now.... anything that's really weird ??:wink: Does Pammy like vinegar :confused: :whistle:

Andy McGregor
25th-February-2004, 03:03 PM
You two would be great at cabaret....:whistle: :whistle:

Not if he wears his 'Hinge and Bracket' outfit. I'm now getting a bit scared about Blackpool - Hollie is even more outrageous than me with her costume ideas. She's even suggested I wear trousers...

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 03:10 PM
Does Pammy like vinegar :confused: :whistle:

only on chips.... :yum:

I think Greg is referring to the sausage incident :sick: :wink:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:13 PM

N.B. I was only allowed to post the top 20 - maybe Franck can add a few more - or even let us vote for either/or:devil:

And I thought we were mates.......I'm not even on the list!!! :tears: :tears:Strange scrapping sound as Bardsey takes her bat home!

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
And I thought we were mates.......I'm not even on the list!!! :tears: :tears:Strange scrapping sound as Bardsey takes her bat home!

Well, I'd have voted for you mate, so you've at least scored more than some :grin: :hug:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:16 PM
Incidentally, Bardsey should definitely have been on the list. She'll be hurt if not included in such an important poll ...

Saw this after I posted........you know me SO well Pamster I am deeply, deeply hurt :tears: :sad: think I may as well go start a Mexican wave :worthy:

Boomer
25th-February-2004, 03:18 PM

Bardsey, you definately would get my vote as weird! That's 2 now :grin:

Andy McGregor
25th-February-2004, 03:19 PM

I didn't even know you played Cricket - but the bat would be handy in a 'scrap':wink:

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 03:22 PM
'scrap':wink:

Who are you calling a scrap?

I know someone on here who often refers to themself as a scrag-end, but who is the scrap?

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:23 PM
Bardsey, you definately would get my vote as weird! That's 2 now :grin:

Umpf! Not sure I want to play this game now. First I get neglected by Andy then called weird by Pammy and Boomer Bardsey slinks away towards Hollow Tree refuge hoping no-one notices her about face!

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 03:25 PM
Umpf! Not sure I want to play this game now. First I get neglected by Andy then called weird by Pammy and Boomer Bardsey slinks away towards Hollow Tree refuge hoping no-one notices her about face!

Take a look again mate - seeing who isn't weird, I think I'd much rather be in our club. DS is up there at the top too, with his flattened thingy :blush: .

Come on, who else is going to toss our friend Bardsey an unofficial vote ? I'll get my clipboard and pen one of those boards on a pole at the ready and start canvassing in the street for you if necessary.

"VOTE BARDSEY, YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!"

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:25 PM
I didn't even know you played Cricket - but the bat would be handy in a 'scrap':wink:

Actually, I'm not bad at cricket, to say I hold the bat "kak-handed" as my dad used to say (left-handed). My brother would probably disagree as I broke his nose with the bat (so yes, I'm good in a scrap too :rofl: )

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:27 PM
Take a look again mate - seeing who isn't weird, I think I'd much rather be in our club. DS is up there at the top too, with his flattened thingy :blush: .

Come on, who else is going to toss our friend Bardsey an unofficial vote ? I'll get my clipboard and pen one of those boards on a pole at the ready and start canvassing in the street for you if necessary.

"VOTE BARDSEY, YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!"

YER SEE ANDY! This is what REAL mates are like!!!!:whistle:

Andy McGregor
25th-February-2004, 03:31 PM
I've just had a thougt. There's 33 people that have voted and 17 of them have said I'm 'weird' that means 16 people thought I was 'wonderful'. I wonder if any of the 16 were female:whistle:

Also, DavidB and Franck are neck and neck as the Forum's 'Mr Wonderful'.

Andy McGregor
25th-February-2004, 03:36 PM
YER SEE ANDY! This is what REAL mates are like!!!!:whistle:

Don't worry, Bardster, if you'd been in the top 20 posters I would have voted for you - twice!

But as I used the ranked posters section which meant that Chris only just sneaked under the wire and Lounge Lizard, a sure fire winner, wasn't even in the race:devil:

But Bardster is, unfortunately, number 21 in that particular league table:tears: She will need to post another 90 times to overtake Chris and make it into the top 20 - not an easy task but I think she's up to it:waycool:

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 03:39 PM
You're up to 4 now then :grin:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:43 PM

But Bardster is, unfortunately, number 21 in that particular league table:tears: She will need to post another 90 times to overtake Chris and make it into the top 20 - not an easy task but I think she's up to it:waycool:

I smell a challenge.........okay gauntlet lying prone on the floor.....:devil:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 03:46 PM
only on chips.... :yum:

I think Greg is referring to the sausage incident :sick: :wink:

some things are just better left unsaid :D :na: .......and sorry can't go for the vote Bardsey campaign. Having met her twice now and danced with her then I can't say she's weird. Now that really should be a compliment but only on here would saying someone is nice and not weird been seen as a potential insult :sick: :what:

Have to have a dance with young weirdo Pammy soon and give my opinion :na: :clap:

Boomer
25th-February-2004, 03:49 PM
I've just had a thougt. There's 33 people that have voted and 17 of them have said I'm 'weird' that means 16 people thought I was 'wonderful'. I wonder if any of the 16 were female:whistle:

Also, DavidB and Franck are neck and neck as the Forum's 'Mr Wonderful'.
I shall assume there is a legitimate reason for not having a 'wonderful' box in which to register a vote. Not sure if I'm happy with this 'No vote is a tacit vote of support' malarky. S.O.P for the tory party I know, but this is only the forum :devil:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:50 PM
vote Bardsey campaign. Having met her twice now and danced with her then I can't say she's weird. Now that really should be a compliment but only on here would saying someone is nice and not weird been seen as a potential insult :sick: :what:

:confused: :sick: :tears: :D I think I just ran the whole gauntlet of emotions reading that! As I know you're amongst the "wonderful" I'll take your compliment as meant. :kiss: :flower:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 03:58 PM
:confused: :sick: :tears: :D I think I just ran the whole gauntlet of emotions reading that! As I know you're amongst the "wonderful" I'll take your compliment as meant. :kiss: :flower:

then again.............................. sometime you really need to get to know someone well before you realise they are weird. Do you think you're weird enough to be on the list ??????

Maybe you can show me your weirdness next time we dance :innocent: :what:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 04:03 PM

Maybe you can show me your weirdness next time we dance :innocent: :what:

Okay...I'll try to do that.......I just have to remember where I put the damn thing :rofl: (and how to use it :blush: :D )

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 04:05 PM
Okay...I'll try to do that.......I just have to remember where I put the damn thing :rofl: (and how to use it :blush: :D )

You can have a refreshers course using Andys scrap if you like :rofl:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 04:06 PM
You can have a refreshers course using Andys scrap if you like :rofl:

Or the little blue scrap we nicked off DS! :rofl:

Pammy
25th-February-2004, 04:08 PM
Or the little blue scrap we nicked off DS! :rofl:

You wanna make it worth your while Bards :wink:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 04:08 PM

maybe it's stuck at the back of a drawer somewhere...............always the last place you look. I put mine aside for a few days and now I can't remember either :rolleyes:

Maybe we could try someone else weirdness. Mmmmmm....have dressed in women's clothes so that's Andy out; have posted an odd photo so Pammy out.......... need to go think about this :na: :D

Andy McGregor
25th-February-2004, 04:15 PM
I shall assume there is a legitimate reason for not having a 'wonderful' box in which to register a vote. Not sure if I'm happy with this 'No vote is a tacit vote of support' malarky. S.O.P for the tory party I know, but this is only the forum :devil:

The 'Post a Poll' option didn't let you choose 2 boxes so I had to decide which one to make the 'positive' vote. I think that everyone can be placed somewhere on the weird/wondeful axis and votes can be cast accordingly based on the closest one.

So I still think there are people out there who think I'm more wonderful than weird - which is nice..

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 04:17 PM
Maybe we could try someone else weirdness. Mmmmmm....have dressed in women's clothes so that's Andy out; have posted an odd photo so Pammy out.......... need to go think about this :na: :D

Good idea! Let me know when you've thought!

You wanna make it worth your while Bards :wink:

You got that right, Hon! Now who do we know that might fit the bill? Any thoughts?

Bill
25th-February-2004, 04:57 PM
Good idea! Let me know when you've thought!

might take a while....................... everything slows down at my age :sick: :blush:

Mikey
25th-February-2004, 07:12 PM
Andy,

Pamsonite

"Should have gone to specsavers" !!!:whistle:

Dreadful Scathe
26th-February-2004, 12:57 AM
:confused: at the moment i'm 3rd equal with boomer on 13 points - whats that all about !?!?? i'm WAY weirder than Boomer

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
:confused: at the moment i'm 3rd equal with boomer on 13 points - whats that all about !?!?? i'm WAY weirder than Boomer

I think DS is weirder than me too - but the public have spoken!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to be normal? I'd like to try it for a day just to see what it was like - maybe I'll get a job at Specsavers:wink:

Chris
26th-February-2004, 07:04 AM
(Would this be a good time for DS to tell us what Smurfs really get up to?)

Originally posted by Bardster
I smell a challenge.........okay gauntlet lying prone on the floor.....

And have you taken the Are you a freak (http://www.outofservice.com/freak/) test?

(I thought I might get 99% but I've only managed an 84% score.:confused: )
(Need to be unique 88%: You feel that you need to be a VERY unique and different. Need to NOT conform 87%: You like to be different than others around you. Willingness to express dissent 67%: You are typically respectful when you disagree, but are willing to speak your mind if it is appropriate. ???)

Must have been a previous life . . .

Chris
26th-February-2004, 07:20 AM
I think DS is weirder than me too - but the public have spoken!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to be normal? I'd like to try it for a day just to see what it was like - maybe I'll get a job at Specsavers:wink:

Andy, looking at the past photos of you makes me feel eternally normal. You are definitely way out ahead. Notice how you get centre slot on the certified 'Sters (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=53532#post53532) Photo.
(Wow! I have a 'sters title! I must be a bit weird!)

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 10:08 AM
And have you taken the Are you a freak (http://www.outofservice.com/freak/) test?

I've just done the above test. I can confirm that 3% of me is not freaky:waycool:

Well it's a start:tears:

Pammy
26th-February-2004, 10:17 AM
Only 56% - but don't go knocking off any of my votes because of it !

Dance Demon
26th-February-2004, 10:41 AM
Only 48% .....Mr average:wink:

Franck
26th-February-2004, 10:55 AM
not too much of a freak either

<a href="http://www.outofservice.com/freak/results/?unique=70&nonconform=64&dissent=41&overall=63">I'm 63% freak!!</a>

Fairly accurate too :wink:

Aleks
26th-February-2004, 10:56 AM
76%
What I don't understand is why my comfort in voicing my beliefs makes me a "freak".....just because they might not be the same as everyone else's. My beliefs aren't necessarily right, they're just right for me. Can't we just all agree to differ and respect each other?

azande
26th-February-2004, 11:09 AM
<a href="http://www.outofservice.com/freak/results/?unique=63&nonconform=50&dissent=82&overall=61">I'm 61% freak!!</a>

Dance Demon
26th-February-2004, 11:12 AM
76%
What I don't understand is why my comfort in voicing my beliefs makes me a "freak".....just because they might not be the same as everyone else's. My beliefs aren't necessarily right, they're just right for me. Can't we just all agree to differ and respect each other?

OI!!!!stop voicing your opinion so freely....ya freak:wink: :D

Bill
26th-February-2004, 11:28 AM
37%........... think I must have been confusing some of the agree/disagree columns :D

Emma
26th-February-2004, 11:36 AM
Hee hee hee...22%... ..:nice:

Aleks
26th-February-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
OI!!!!stop voicing your opinion so freely....ya freak:wink: :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You having a week off work?

TheTramp
26th-February-2004, 11:42 AM
Need to be unique: 38%
Need to NOT conform: 59%
Willingness to express dissent: 82%
Overall score: 52%

Your results are split into these three catagories:

Need to be unique: You like to be a somewhat different than others.
Need to NOT conform: You prefer to conform to others' standards, but don't mind acting differently occasionally.
Willingness to express dissent: You speak your mind freely, without giving thought to how others will react.

Trampy

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 11:47 AM
76%

I don't think the measure is your level of freaky. I think it's a measure of how much you're likely to stick to your guns in the face of the majority opinion. And the percentage is the number of people who would see you as 'freaky' as they are less freaky than you are.

Speaking personally, I answered each question honestly, including a few in the middle. And my score was 97%. In spite of this, in some circles I'm seen as an 'establishment' figure - but they haven't seen me as a hooker yet.

We need to remember that if we didn't have freaks who went against the majority view we'd never have any innovations and the world would still be flat:waycool:

No Boomer, it is not flat:wink:

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Hee hee hee...22%... ..:nice:

I notice Emma is winning the 'Wonderful' vote. There are currently 3 people with this score, as opposed to 'Weird' where Chris is walking away with it.

Maybe we need a tie-break. Or maybe we could 'out' one or two of these 3 as 'weird' - anyone got any pictures they'd like to share:devil:

Pammy
26th-February-2004, 12:02 PM
Maybe we need a tie-break. Or maybe we could 'out' one or two of these 3 as 'weird' - anyone got any pictures they'd like to share:devil:

Perhaps we need a cut-off - say the end of the week, with the official title and t-shirt of Weird'ster going to the winner.

There should be a prize for such an acklaimed title - perhaps we could have a rematch next year?

Pamkinite (16 and counting)
x

Dreadful Scathe
26th-February-2004, 12:18 PM
Im 84% freak from the test - can i get more votes please - at least make me more weird than monkey boy :)

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 12:22 PM
Perhaps we need a cut-off - say the end of the week, with the official title and t-shirt of Weird'ster going to the winner.

There should be a prize for such an acklaimed title - perhaps we could have a rematch next year?

Pamkinite (16 and counting)
x

Don't forget this is a 'weird or wonderful' poll.

We also need to elect a 'wond'ster' or something.

And at the moment there's no clear winner in the world of wonder. Let's give it 'til the end of next week. Maybe someone is on holiday that has the photos of Franck that could tip the balance...

Bill
26th-February-2004, 12:32 PM
also think there are very different ideas of what 'weird' is. Are Andy, Pammy, DS and others at the 'top' really on the same 'weird' level.

Maybe we should leave it till after Blackpool :D :na:

sarahw31
26th-February-2004, 12:48 PM
Are Andy, Pammy, DS and others at the 'top' really on the same 'weird' level.

NOOO....there appears to be a clear winner emerging :wink:
.....and I'm so proud to know him! :clap: :clap:

( Does that make me weird by association? :what: )

Gadget
26th-February-2004, 01:10 PM
Not bad; I'm half weird and half wonderfull. Kind of worrying who is at roughly the same "weirdness" level as me... At least I'm in good company. {:sick: and I got a space on the poster :D}

That "Freak" indicator just shown if you're a conformist sheep that goes with the heard or an individual. (Brian:"We're all individuals!",Mob:"Yes, we are all individuals",Solitary voice:"I'm not")
I agree with bill - confusing questions switching between "I am" and "I am not". I only have a 9% conformist rating... oh dear. :what:

Sheepman
26th-February-2004, 01:31 PM
63% freaky for me, just too predictable.

Bardster, sorry :what: but my unofficial vote for you goes on the "wonderful" side, I respect Bill's judgement. Please feel free to convince me otherwise next week though. :wink:

greg

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-February-2004, 01:48 PM
Need to be unique: 31%
Need to NOT conform: 40%
Willingness to express dissent: 50%
Overall score: 37%

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 01:48 PM
Need to be unique: 45%
Need to NOT conform: 69%
Willingness to express dissent: 75%
Overall score: 58%

Need to be unique: You like to be a somewhat different than others.

Need to NOT conform: You prefer to conform to others' standards, but don't mind acting differently occasionally.

Willingness to express dissent: You speak your mind freely, without giving thought to how others will react.

This sounds about right apart from the last bit, which I don't agree with. I always try and take care not to hurt anyone's feelings!
:innocent:

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 01:53 PM
Bardster, sorry :what: but my unofficial vote for you goes on the "wonderful" side, I respect Bill's judgement.

greg

:kiss: :hug: Think I like the idea of being "wonderful" best (I think most of those who know me well, accept my weirdness as being part of my wonderfulness - does that sound a bit weird??):rofl:

Dance Demon
26th-February-2004, 01:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You having a week off work?

How did you guess ?.......I'm at home doing freaky wierd things....like reading the forum:rofl: :na:

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 02:07 PM
Maybe we should leave it till after Blackpool :D :na:

Now here's a weird thing. I've got no plans to do anything silly at Blackpool - I don't want to be predictable:devil:

Then again, I thought my performance last year was quite acceptable...

Bill
26th-February-2004, 03:33 PM
Now here's a weird thing. I've got no plans to do anything silly at Blackpool - I don't want to be predictable:devil:

Then again, I thought my performance last year was quite acceptable...

What................:what: ..............you going to be sensible for the whole weekend ?????? How will we know it's you ???

Andy McGregor
26th-February-2004, 05:33 PM
What................:what: ..............you going to be sensible for the whole weekend ?????? How will we know it's you ???

I've just thought of a new plan...:devil:

Bardsey
26th-February-2004, 05:34 PM
I've just thought of a new plan...:devil:

I can barely contain myself.........:rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
27th-February-2004, 10:03 AM
also think there are very different ideas of what 'weird' is. Are Andy, Pammy, DS and others at the 'top' really on the same 'weird' level.

Of course not - we bow before our Weird God - Beardy Bill Foreman :D

xSalsa_Angelx
27th-February-2004, 10:08 AM

Iv'e told him to get rid of that beard :D

He better watch that he does not get mistaken now for santa ..?? :rofl:

kids will be thinking that all their christmas' have come at once if they see bill with that beard and all the snow laying and if he wears that same red trousers he had on at BB LOL

Pammy
27th-February-2004, 10:11 AM
Only one measly point in it between us blue-boy... :grin:

Bardsey
27th-February-2004, 11:23 AM
[BIv'e told him to get rid of that beard :D

if he wears that same red trousers he had on at BB LOL [/B]

I loved the beard, but as for the trousers? mmm maybe not! :rofl:

Bill
27th-February-2004, 11:37 AM
I loved the beard, but as for the trousers? mmm maybe not! :rofl:

you didn't like my lovely red trousers ???................... and the beard isn't quite white enough to pass as santa's Ms Angel :rolleyes:

and the snow obviously had an effect last night....... only 8 women and 15 men at the Intermediate class :sick:

Bill
27th-February-2004, 11:39 AM

Excuse me young blue boy................. I cna't be that weird :rolleyes: You have 17 votes and I only have 7 which means I'm much more wonderfuler than you.................... so there :clap: :D

Pammy
27th-February-2004, 11:40 AM
Excuse me young blue boy................. I cna't be that weird :rolleyes: You have 17 votes and I only have 7 which means I'm much more wonderfuler than you.................... so there :clap: :D

but I have 18 :whistle:

Bill
27th-February-2004, 11:45 AM
but I have 18 :whistle:

so I'm even more wonderfuller than you ...................:D Can someone so weird and someone so wonderful actually dance together :wink: ........................... I would dance with DS but only when he has his dress on :what: :sick:

Pammy
27th-February-2004, 12:56 PM
For anyone who's interested, the full poll results so far are as follows:-

26 Chris
21 Andy Mcgregor
18 Pammy
17 Dreadful scathe
16 The Wacko - Bobgadget
15 Boomer - Tramp - Gadget
14 Gus - Ceroc Jock
12 Amir Giles – ChrisA – Mikey - Tazmanian Devil
11 Bardsey - James Geary - Jon L.
10 Salsa Angel - Dance Demon – Wendy - Geordie Ed.
9 Divissima - Lounge Lizard - Minnie Mouse - Filthy Cute - Will
8 Horsey Dude - Dangerous Curves – Sheepman – Stuart - Jayne
7 Tatties/GroovyD – Chicklet – Bill – Azande - Aleks
6 RobC – Debster - Spin Dr - David Franklin - Tony M.
5 Jive Brummie - Franck - Mary - Sheena
4 Forte - Twinkle Toes – Graham – DavidB - Emma
3 Fran
2 Lorna

What I want to know is, how come poor old Graham has only got 4??? He's even partnered me at Beach Boogie, surely that ought to get him an extra point or two :blush:

Bill
27th-February-2004, 05:24 PM
For anyone who's interested, the full poll results so far are as follows:-

3 Fran

:blush:

Only 3 for Fran.................. she's going out with me................ doesnt that make her really weird :sick: :D :rolleyes:

xSalsa_Angelx
27th-February-2004, 06:56 PM
Only 3 for Fran.................. she's going out with me................ doesnt that make her really weird :sick: :D :rolleyes:

Yes ....... :rofl:

I would have voted her for that .... but never ticked cos never met her :D

Boomer
27th-February-2004, 08:26 PM
Damn, DS is still ahead of me! Come on guys! He only thinks he's a 6 inche, small blue thing...I know I'm a 7 foot, 500lb silverback gorilla with a big wiggly green worm :grin: :wink: :what: :wink: :yum: :wink: :yum: :what: :clap: Hiiiii :worthy: Iaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Vote Boomer, he's Weirder!

Dreadful Scathe
28th-February-2004, 01:55 AM
500lb silverback gorilla

yeah, yeah - i only buy silverback gorilla from tescos the smoked isnt as tasty.

Saying that, I got a 500lb greybacked gorilla in a packet of cornflakes the other day - you'd think it would have eaten all the cornflakes but they put the...shall we say..."extras" in little plastic bags these days and the poor thing had suffocated. So i sent it to Pammy as a rug.

Andy McGregor
28th-February-2004, 02:14 AM
How come I'm considered the second most weird person on the Forum. How can I be more weird than a guy that thinks he's a six inch blue bloke or a 500lb gorilla - and I am especially not weirder than Pammy, who is completely barking:confused:

And why is Chris winning?

I say 'Vote Pamster', the evidence is staring you in the face:devil::wink:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2004, 04:27 PM

I say 'Vote Pamster', the evidence is staring you in the face:devil::wink:

No, no , no. Vote Nina, she agreed to dance with Andy in a major competition - thats weird :D

Pammy
1st-March-2004, 05:02 PM
So i sent it to Pammy as a rug.

and I've been wiping my feet on it ever since :rofl:

:blush: Sorry, I'd better take that back before I get a beating. Actually, talking of beatings, that rug could do with hanging out on the line and getting a good whack with a stick; dislodge all the old dust AND SMOKE that it's been accumulating recently.

I put myself forward as the girl for the job :devil:

Andy McGregor
1st-March-2004, 05:14 PM
No, no , no. Vote Nina, she agreed to dance with Andy in a major competition - thats weird :D

And we could have won too. All we needed was a load of six inch blue guys to compete against...

Pammy
1st-March-2004, 05:35 PM
six inch

Isn't that being a little generous and indeed a little exact?!! Or are you privvy to inside (literally) information ? :really:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2004, 05:43 PM
And we could have won too. All we needed was a load of six inch blue guys to compete against...

there'd be blue girls too though - gotta watch out for THEM :D

Or are you privvy to inside

Leave his privvy out of it, thought this was one of the sensible threads :)

Pammy
1st-March-2004, 05:54 PM
Leave his privvy out of it, thought this was one of the sensible threads :)

What :what: with you, me and Andy McGregor posting on it?

Nahhhhh! :grin:

Andy McGregor
1st-March-2004, 06:38 PM
thought this was one of the sensible threads :)

So did I:innocent:

So it's just the Pamster that thinks this thread isn't serious...

Boomer
2nd-March-2004, 10:22 AM
well, you've never really MET me as such, we never discussed LEGO or the merits of dry-ice machines in a fantasy dungeon-in-your-own home scenario ! ...
Pah, you think that's weird :rofl: I have the fantasy-dungeon, with dry-ice. and a mini-stone henge, with a dragon that lowers from the ceiling spitting fire....it's also got a six-inch Iron Maiden:grin:

Pammy
2nd-March-2004, 10:26 AM
Pah! You think that's weird. I used to collect all the postcards of the Eddie (mutilated dead body type thing on the front of all the Iron Maiden albums) and stick them on my bedroom wall.

This alas, really is true :blush:

Boomer
2nd-March-2004, 10:32 AM
Pah! You think that's weird. I used to collect all the postcards of the Eddie (mutilated dead body type thing on the front of all the Iron Maiden albums) and stick them on my bedroom wall.
This alas, really is true :blush:
P-Pah! That's ain't weird. I used to wear a colours (cut-off denim jacket, worn over my leather) with all the Eddie pics (and some others...Slayer was my fav) and walk around Lodon wearing it Still have it at mum and dad's :waycool: :grin: :nice: :what: :blush: :tears:

Pammy
2nd-March-2004, 10:35 AM
P-Pah! That's ain't weird. I used to wear a colours (cut-off denim jacket, worn over my leather) with all the Eddie pics (and some others...Slayer was my fav) and walk around Lodon wearing it Still have it at mum and dad's :waycool: :grin: :nice: :what: :blush: :tears:

and I still have my Guns and Roses one. You used to (and probably still can) buy patches to sew onto jackets of bands. I had a 501 jacket with all sorts of GnR, Poison, Iron Maiden badges sewed on.

I was (and still pride myself on being) a total embarassment for my poor parents. Imagine walking around with someone wearing one of those!

Worst thing was, I also had the t-shirts that I'd wear UNDER the jacket. Nothing like a bit of over-kill :rofl:

Boomer
2nd-March-2004, 10:39 AM
and I still have my Guns and Roses one. You used to (and probably still can) buy patches to sew onto jackets of bands. I had a 501 jacket with all sorts of GnR, Poison,

Awwww...I had Naplm Death, Anthrax, Slayer and Suicidal Tendencies...one day I'll even tell you what was on the jacket :grin:

Pammy
2nd-March-2004, 10:49 AM
Yes, but you didn't have one of these. For those with not so good eye-sight (like myself for wearing it), it says PARTY ANIMAL on the front :what: Yes indeed, there was a time when I kicked and screamed to get that t-shirt (I actually remember being told it was crap, but I insisted on having it). I wore it non-stop from what I remember :blush:

No wonder I didn't get a boyfriend til I was at College! :tears:

My dad even made me wear stillettos and a skirt to school on the non-uniform day. I remember that well too - I was most definitely the weirdo at school :tears: Everyone else had kickers or those boots with beer bottle tops - I had black paintent stillettos :tears:

Or to top the weirdo list, there was the time I did the cartwheel at school and split my dress right up one side :blush:

Or the time I was sick in the back of the mini-bus on the Brownies away day trip, and it slopped up and down all the way home :blush: :tears: Right, enough, yes, enough..... I seem to have just TOOOOOOO many embarassing stories popping into my mind.

Boomer
2nd-March-2004, 10:52 AM
Hmmm, interesting pic...eating again?:rofl:

I've got 16!:waycool: DS, you watching?

Bill
2nd-March-2004, 11:53 AM
[i]:

My dad even made me wear stillettos and a skirt to school on the non-uniform day. I remember that well too - I was most definitely the weirdo at school :tears: [/B]

Yours too....................... it was hell when playing football :eek: :rolleyes:

Pammy
2nd-March-2004, 12:07 PM
Yours too....................... it was hell when playing football :eek: :rolleyes:

and, at a guess, Andy McGregors. But I think he had to wear the skirt AND the stillettos! :wink:

Others know when to stop and draw the line at womens pyjamas :rofl:

Andy McGregor
2nd-March-2004, 01:44 PM
and, at a guess, Andy McGregors. But I think he had to wear the skirt AND the stillettos! :wink:

I had to do fencing because you wore a mask:tears:

Pammy
2nd-March-2004, 04:16 PM
I had to do fencing because you wore a mask:tears:

That's wear not wore! :blush:

You'd better be careful to, or I might take it off :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
9th-March-2004, 09:59 PM
Ive added up all the totals and being a despotic leader of S.M.U.R.F. have included the scores of all the people lower than me in with mine - making me the clear winner.

Can you please all now leave my forum for a bit as I want to redecorate and put up net curtains.

thank you.

Pammy
10th-March-2004, 10:35 AM
Ive added up all the totals and being a despotic leader of S.M.U.R.F. have included the scores of all the people lower than me in with mine - making me the clear winner.

Nah, don't know about CLEAR WINNER, but I do think there are several people here who should clearly have entered the advanced weirdos category :grin: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-March-2004, 12:12 PM
Nah, don't know about CLEAR WINNER, but I do think there are several people here who should clearly have entered the advanced weirdos category :grin: :rofl:

Indeed, some of them have clearly won or been placed in other weirdo competitions :D

Bill
10th-March-2004, 01:20 PM

how can you tell when an intermediate weirdo is ready to step up to advanced :sick: :rolleyes: :D

Bardsey
10th-March-2004, 01:45 PM
Can you please all now leave my forum for a bit as I want to redecorate and put up net curtains.

thank you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

Andy McGregor
10th-March-2004, 02:08 PM
how can you tell when an intermediate weirdo is ready to step up to advanced :sick: :rolleyes: :D

Anyone who's paid to be weird has to be advanced - for a start that means there'll be no IT workers in the intermediate category:devil:

Other people may qualify for intermediate weirdness but their friends may feel that they're too weird and moan about them on the forum:wink:

Consider this weird scenario. Weirdo A is publicly vilified as trophy hunting as people think Weirdo A is too good to enter intermediate weirdos. Weirdo B is celebrated as being a great weirdo and exactly right for the intermediate weirdo category. Then Weirdo B wins the intermediate category and Weirdo A doesn't make the top 3 - how publicly apologetic are those people wrongly and openly vilifying Weirdo A who is now shown, so obviously to be an intermediate? It all sounds too far-fetched to ever happen, doesn't it???:tears: :confused:

Sheepman
10th-March-2004, 02:14 PM
As from last night, I know I have progressed to super-advanced weirdo, and this is what sealed it.

This month I'm not doing MJ, but that doesn't stop me going along to Hippies for the craic and the West Coast.

There aren't many Westies at Hipsters, so I knew I'd be sitting out, chatting, and watching a lot. I had to decline a dreamy selection of ladies. So when JB was playing another fab track, and Hayley asked ME for a dance, (the totally fab dancer who came 3rd at Blackpool with Trampy after one nights practice, and of course she's utterly gorgeous and charming.) What could I do, I had to say "NO!!" my resolve was seriously weakened, but I still did it!

So I can't imagine anything weirder than that, can I have a prize now please!

And what are the odds on me keeping this up for another 3 and 1/2 weeks?

Greg

Pammy
10th-March-2004, 04:06 PM
Correction, some of these weirdos should indeed be in the Open category rather than the advanced :wink: :devil:

Rachel
10th-March-2004, 04:30 PM
...So when JB was playing another fab track, and Hayley asked ME for a dance, (the totally fab dancer who came 3rd at Blackpool with Trampy after one nights practice, and of course she's utterly gorgeous and charming.) What could I do, I had to say "NO!!" my resolve was seriously weakened, but I still did it!

So I can't imagine anything weirder than that, can I have a prize now please! Greg! Oh Greg .... after this admission, consider yourself seriously wierd!!
Rachel

PS Enjoy the holiday!

Jooles
10th-March-2004, 04:49 PM
...surely it's not the fact that dreamy ladies were declined. Nor the fact that Hayley was refused......

It's the fact that anybody could not do MJ for a month which should see him or her win a wierdo competition????

Bardsey
10th-March-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Jooles
[BIt's the fact that anybody could not do MJ for a month which should see him or her win a wierdo competition???? [/B]

:yeah: that's the bit that get's my vote too.........(sorry, Sheepie, sure you must have a good reason for it) :hug:

Pammy
10th-March-2004, 05:08 PM
:yeah: that's the bit that get's my vote too.........(sorry, Sheepie, sure you must have a good reason for it) :hug:

Oi Bard's, what kind'a footer's that? :rofl:

Bardsey
10th-March-2004, 05:14 PM
Oi Bard's, what kind'a footer's that? :rofl:

I know, I'm hopeless aren't I? I'd never make a rival for Evil Edna....always have to soften the sting :rofl:

Sheepman
10th-March-2004, 05:17 PM
:yeah: that's the bit that get's my vote too.........(sorry, Sheepie, sure you must have a good reason for it) :hug: Well I didn't repeat the reason, 'cos I thought I'd mentioned it a few times already and you'd all be bored with it, and this bit's not weird :confused: I'm trying to get the injuries better before doing Rock Bottoms in April.

Greg