PDA

View Full Version : big parties in different cities

robbiest
1st-September-2002, 10:47 PM
Greetings Ceroc'ers

I am a wannabe Glasgow Ceroc-er. But these 'Big Do'-s in the nether regions, you know Edinburgh, Aberdeen (:wink: ), is accommodation, travel arranged for these.

I like the idea of the weekend blow-out but does it happen for Ceroc-ers?? Seriously?

Let me know of your experience. (Yes, I am a man - and experienced).:devil:

Franck
2nd-September-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by robbiest
I am a wannabe Glasgow Ceroc-er. But these 'Big Do'-s in the nether regions, you know Edinburgh, Aberdeen (:wink: ), is accommodation, travel arranged for these.Hi Robbiest,

Welcome to the forum. Most of the parties are organized locally and usually accommodation or travel are not arranged.
Most people are usually very happy to offer advice on where to stay etc... on this forum, so make sure you post a message before going to a party and I am sure you will get plenty of info.

Regarding the September Style week-end (21st & 22nd Sept. Glasgow & Aberdeen), as many Cerocers will be doing both days, I have arranged accommodation at the venue of the party / workshop in Aberdeen... You can see the Style week-end thread in the "Social events" part of the Forum for more info...
As far as the Scottish Competition on the 20th October, there will be a coach between Aberdeen / Dundee and Musselburgh, to allow everyone to get back home on time for work on the Monday morning...

I hope this helps,

Franck.