PDA

View Full Version : Confused .... Help???

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 10:28 AM
Franck or any Technical Computer Expert
Please help?

In the subject boxes in the forum, when you start typing in a word, it comes up with the last thing you typed in the subject box

e.g type T....Today would come up if that was the last thing I typed.

Is the forum in any way able to pick up subject headers from any other package, e.g hotmail or outlook etc??

I had headers coming up last night which i have not typed??

(Hope I make sense)

xSAx

Franck
24th-February-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Franck or any Technical Computer Expert
Please help?

In the subject boxes in the forum, when you start typing in a word, it comes up with the last thing you typed in the subject box I don't think that's a feature of the Forum, but a feature of Windows or your browser (microsoft explorer?). You must have a setting called autofill activated, and it remembers any data you've input in a form (not just on the forum).
That's just my guess from the limited info I have, but maybe a Windows expert will be able to add to the above!

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Franck
I don't think that's a feature of the Forum, but a feature of Windows or your browser (microsoft explorer?). You must have a setting called autofill activated, and it remembers any data you've input in a form (not just on the forum).
That's just my guess from the limited info I have, but maybe a Windows expert will be able to add to the above!

Cheers Franck, think that clears things up, I will have a look at the windows settings tonight,

cos if this was not the case then someone was in big trouble...LOL