PDA

View Full Version : One for the history books I think! :D

Lory
20th-February-2004, 01:27 AM
This is just sooo funny, I have to share it with you.:D

My 'very cool' :waycool:12yr old son came in yesterday with his coat splattered with mud, so I decided to wash it!

This morning his mates knocked for him and in a panic, he shouted up....'wheres my coat? 'In the tumble dryer', I shouted back...2 seconds later, he shouts up...'byeeeeeeeeeee' and the door slams!

Then half an hour later, he comes back. SLAMS the door, does a 'kevin walk' across the kitchen, threw him self down on a chair and banged his head on the table in despair! :angry:'I'm never going to be able to face my mates again!':tears:

Oh why? What's happened???:hug:

Apparently a pair of my knickers had got stuck to the Velcro on one on the pockets and he walked round with it like that till one of his mates spotted them!:what:
Poor kid! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Will
20th-February-2004, 02:46 AM
Excellent Story! Made me laugh! :rofl:

Bill
20th-February-2004, 11:34 AM
:D ..........oh god...........I'd have been mortified if I'd gone to school with a pair of my mother's knickers attached to me. Hilarious if it was someone else. Wonder what his new nickname will be :sick: :rolleyes:

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-February-2004, 02:01 PM
Lory
I hope it was at least a thong and not a pair of big period pants?? :rofl:

Bill
20th-February-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Lory

Ok angel.........why not tell it as it is................. basic or what :sick: :D

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-February-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Ok angel.........why not tell it as it is................. basic or what :sick: :D

Ya wot? you dont know what period pants are?? LOL

Bill
20th-February-2004, 05:12 PM
Ya wot? you dont know what period pants are?? LOL

Oh, I do know what they are.................. that's why I said it was quite basic. Nothing like bodily functions eh !!! Talking of which.... period pants, farting - you on a roll this afternoon :na: :rolleyes:

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-February-2004, 05:30 PM
Oh, I do know what they are.................. that's why I said it was quite basic. Nothing like bodily functions eh !!! Talking of which.... period pants, farting - you on a roll this afternoon :na: :rolleyes:

Nah just in a weird, happy jumpy mood ... looking forward to this weekend :na:

xSalsa_Angelx
20th-February-2004, 05:32 PM
what about you Bill?? are you on a roll this afternoon also to see if you can cover the whole forum in your name for every post in the fastest time???? :rofl:

Bill
23rd-February-2004, 11:34 PM
what about you Bill?? are you on a roll this afternoon also to see if you can cover the whole forum in your name for every post in the fastest time???? :rofl:

Was just winding down a bit for the weekend.

Told a few folk this story on Friday and produced big laughs !!!!:D :na:

fruitcake
24th-February-2004, 09:24 AM
Oh Dear Bill,
I'm afraid you are unelightened, you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick!

Period pants have nothing to do with body functions m'love, they are SAFETY knickers, protection etc...thongs wouldnt do,,,,

Aren't teenagers so sweet, my 13 yr old daughter is often called Kevin-she is so funny, and gets even crosser when we call her Kevin-hee-hee!

I frequently embarrass them, for fun, and for my own entertainement.

But they were't present when I did the following-just as well.

Spent the morning at the gym with a yellow velcro roller stuck to the side of my ankle. How come no-one told me?

Was going past Trampys yesterday on the way to my sisters; so invited myself for coffee, phoned him cos I got lost, he said you've gone past the street, I said right I'll go back up.
Did he think to tell me it was a one-way street, yes he did, but didnt say anything, so I did a U-turn and drove up a busy one way street, past a big police van who took no notice, and several cars tooting and flashing and waving their arms madly!

Heh heh!!

Women drivers:rofl:
fruity

Lory
24th-February-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by fruitcake

Spent the morning at the gym with a yellow velcro roller stuck to the side of my ankle. How come no-one told me?

:rofl: :rofl:

Being a hairdresser, I often pin hair clamps to the front of my clothes (for ease of access during of one of my creations). I've lost count how many times I've gone out wearing them.

Another one......

The day after finding out I was 'expecting' for the first time, I was in such a daze (you know the feeling girls, head like mash potato) anyway, it was pouring but I went to the supermarket anyway, after a short while, I started noticing people staring at me, I checked my self over, no, I didn't have odd shoes on, or my skirt tucked onto my knickers, or rollers in my hair, :confused: I started to get a bit paranoid, :tears:then all of a sudden it dawned on me!

I still had my umbrella up!:what: what made it worse was, I saw the funny side and then got the giggles, that's when I decided to abandon my trolley and go home, its one thing walking round with an umbrella up indoors but laughing hysterically on your own is quite another! :rofl: :rofl:

Lynn
24th-February-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Lory
...it was pouring but I went to the supermarket anyway, after a short while, I started noticing people staring at me, I checked my self over, no, I didn't have odd shoes on, or my skirt tucked onto my knickers, or rollers in my hair, :confused: I started to get a bit paranoid, :tears:then all of a sudden it dawned on me!

I still had my umbrella up!:what:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brightens my day to realise that other people do daft things too! Haven't done this one... yet!

Just heading off to the supermarket now....

fruitcake
24th-February-2004, 03:41 PM
HAve people got no sense of humour??:confused:
'
Same thing happened t' me in some DIY shop, right near the checkouts, I too was pregnant, coincidentally, and I pulled a HEAVY can of paint towards me, dropped it, the lid fell off, the paint lurched over the trolley, down my legs, on to my trainers, into my trainers and with a flair, squooshed across the floor.
i started laughing, hysterically, what else could one do?
Everyone at the checkouts just stared.
Unfortunately as I started to walk away from the trolley , I left footprints, so had to shout in a loud voice, "could I have help please."
Still ignored.

Thankfully some young lad with both smile and mop came to my aid.:innocent:

stewart38
24th-February-2004, 03:49 PM
Lory

Lory you haven't answered :wink:

fruitcake
24th-February-2004, 03:54 PM

I still had my umbrella up!:what: what made it worse was, I saw the funny side and then got the giggles, that's when I decided to abandon my trolley and go home, its one thing walking round with an umbrella up indoors but laughing hysterically on your own is quite another! :rofl: :rofl:

You probably found yourself tucking the umbrella handle under your arm whilst your trying to reach for the beans as well!:rofl:

fruitcake
24th-February-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by stewart38
Lory you haven't answered :wink:

She's maybe goneto attach a G-string to son's aforementioned velcro so the lads'll be impressed!

:worthy:

Lory
24th-February-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by stewart38
Lory you haven't answered :wink: I'm quite happy to say, they were ones to be proud of! :wink:

I told Adam he should have kept quiet (about them being his mothers) he could have gained some street cred! :waycool: :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-February-2004, 11:45 PM

Being a hairdresser, I often pin hair clamps to the front of my clothes (for ease of access during of one of my creations). I've lost count how many times I've gone out wearing them.

Another one......

The day after finding out I was 'expecting' for the first time, I was in such a daze (you know the feeling girls, head like mash potato) anyway, it was pouring but I went to the supermarket anyway, after a short while, I started noticing people staring at me, I checked my self over, no, I didn't have odd shoes on, or my skirt tucked onto my knickers, or rollers in my hair, :confused: I started to get a bit paranoid, :tears:then all of a sudden it dawned on me!

LOL your a nutta .. but know the feeling, when you get a fit of the giggles you just cant stop....

How come you have a 12 year old son if you are expecting for the first time>>?? was the first one the Virgin Lory?? :rofl:

Lory
25th-February-2004, 12:45 AM

How come you have a 12 year old son if you are expecting for the first time>>?? was the first one the Virgin Lory?? :rofl:
Erm, this was when I WAS expecting my first one, who has just turned 17! :what: ouch!
I was a mere baby when I had her! :innocent: :whistle:

Bardsey
25th-February-2004, 03:41 PM
Lory, Lory, Lory....what do I keep tellin' ya matey! Will you please go back on the meditation!!!:rofl:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by fruitcake
Oh Dear Bill,
I'm afraid you are unelightened, you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick!

Period pants have nothing to do with body functions m'love, they are SAFETY knickers, protection etc...thongs wouldnt do,,,,

fruity

Well actually..........................some women refer to their period pants because they are kept for just such an occasion and that the new(er) white ( or slightly greying) ones don't get destroyed.

They were referred to on the Graham Norton show as well when the (female) singer mentioned when she had slept on a friend's floor and when she woke up in the morning her friend's period pants were stuck by the gusset to her face - receiving a huge groan and gasps from the audience.

So perhaps more than one meaning to the term :sick: :D

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-February-2004, 02:24 PM
Well actually..........................some women refer to their period pants because they are kept for just such an occasion and that the new(er) white ( or slightly greying) ones don't get destroyed.

They were referred to on the Graham Norton show as well when the (female) singer mentioned when she had slept on a friend's floor and when she woke up in the morning her friend's period pants were stuck by the gusset to her face - receiving a huge groan and gasps from the audience.

So perhaps more than one meaning to the term :sick: :D

:rofl: :rofl: Oh yeah I remember seeing that show, I was in a fit of giggles.

Bill
26th-February-2004, 04:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl: Oh yeah I remember seeing that show, I was in a fit of giggles.

just remembered............. the singer was Alison Moyet. Not something I'd particularly want to have stuck to my face in the morning.......... :what: :sick:

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-February-2004, 04:19 PM
just remembered............. the singer was Alison Moyet. Not something I'd particularly want to have stuck to my face in the morning.......... :what: :sick:

not even if they were mine ?? :rofl:

Bill
26th-February-2004, 04:50 PM
not even if they were mine ?? :rofl:

well ............... :rolleyes: :D :whistle: