PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Humour

xSalsa_Angelx
19th-February-2004, 05:26 PM
Aiberdein humour

Jock and Jeannie are travelling by car from Aberdeen to Paris. After almost ten hours on the road, they're too tired to continue and Jock decides to stop for a rest. They stop at a nice hotel and take a room, but they plan to sleep for just four hours and then get back on the road.
When they check out four hours later, the desk clerk hands them a bill for £200. Jock explodes and asks, " fits iss, why are yi chargin twa hunner quid? He tells the clerk it's a nice hotel, but the rooms certainly aren't worth £200. When the clerk tells him £200 is the standard rate Jock insists on speaking to the manager.
The manager listens to Jock and then explains the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre that were available for Jock and his wife to use. He also explains they could have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. "The best entertainers from New York, London and Paris perform here" explains the manager.
No matter what facility the manager mentions, Jock replies, "But we didnae use it. We jist used the room for a short sleep !"
"It was all here, and you could have!" insists the manager.
Realising the manager is not going to concede, Jock gives up and pays for the room. He writes a cheque and hands it to him.
The manager is surprised when he looks at the cheque. "But sir," he says, "this cheque is only made out for £50."
"Aye at's right," says Jock. "I charged you £150 for shagging my wife."
"But I didn't do that!" exclaims the manager.
"Well," Jock says, "she wis here, and you could've !"