PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Plug for Chigwell!!

Emma
16th-February-2004, 01:02 AM
Just had a great really fab evening over at Ceroc Metro's Chigwell venue - Dunno if there are any Chigwell regulars on the forum, but it was a real treat dancing with you - can't wait to come over again! (stick the cheque in the post, Mr Nathanson - I'll try and make the class next time...starts at 7pm, did you say? :wink: :hug: )

Claire
16th-February-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Just had a great really fab evening over at Ceroc Metro's Chigwell venue - Dunno if there are any Chigwell regulars on the forum, but it was a real treat dancing with you - can't wait to come over again! (stick the cheque in the post, Mr Nathanson - I'll try and make the class next time...starts at 7pm, did you say? :wink: :hug: )

~nods
It was a fabulous evening!

Tazmanian Devil
16th-February-2004, 02:00 AM
Let me know when your next going please, I have been considering trying Chigwell for ages :kiss: :hug:

Emma
16th-February-2004, 02:00 AM
Claire. You didn't mention the LEAN :clap:

Claire
16th-February-2004, 02:04 AM
Claire. You didn't mention the LEAN :clap:

I know I know I know
cos I felt silly

but
~stands on the rooftop and screams

"I DID A LEAN WITHOUT PANICKING or screaming or freezing dead
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So thanks to the lovely man who did it with me this evening at Chigwell and thanks Taz for all the confidence boostings over leans!

Tiggerbabe
16th-February-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Claire
So thanks to the lovely man who did it with me this evening at Chigwell
Great quote Claire :wink: pity Chigwell's so blasted far from Monifieth - doubt I'd make it for 7pm :tears:

Claire
16th-February-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Great quote Claire :wink: pity Chigwell's so blasted far from Monifieth - doubt I'd make it for 7pm :tears:

~grins wickedly

TheTramp
16th-February-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Great quote Claire :wink: pity Chigwell's so blasted far from Monifieth - doubt I'd make it for 7pm :tears: Well.... You would if you left at 11am....

Steve

Jon
16th-February-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Claire
I know I know I know
cos I felt silly

but
~stands on the rooftop and screams

"I DID A LEAN WITHOUT PANICKING or screaming or freezing dead
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So thanks to the lovely man who did it with me this evening at Chigwell and thanks Taz for all the confidence boostings over leans!

Well done Claire :clap:

Lory
23rd-February-2004, 11:48 AM
Went to Chigwell last night, had a great time! :clap:

And a note to Adam, Loved the dance we had to Straight to number one! :wink: Your such a Tart!:innocent: but I love it! :kiss:

Also had loads of great dances with Peter :nice:

Rachel
23rd-February-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Lory
Went to Chigwell last night, had a great time! :clap:

And a note to Adam, Loved the dance we had to Straight to number one! :wink: Your such a Tart!:innocent: but I love it! :kiss:

Also had loads of great dances with Peter :nice: Oh, we so nearly came to Chigwell last night. Our 'shall we, shan't we' conversation went on for ages.... We've always had a great night there. The only reasons we didn't come in the end were money needed for petrol and a car that barely works .... Next time, though!!
Rachel

Peter
23rd-February-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Lory
Also had loads of great dances with Peter :nice:

Dancing with Lory was heaven ... the earth moved for me ...