PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Dundee Alex.

Tiggerbabe
15th-February-2004, 11:53 AM
Happy Birthday Mr Diamond Geezer. Hope you have a wonderful day (see you later at the rehearsal :wink: )

:hug: :kiss:

Sheena xx

TheTramp
15th-February-2004, 12:26 PM
Happy birthday Alex....

Hope you have a great day

Steve

Wendy
15th-February-2004, 01:21 PM
Happy Birthday Alex... my hero... swoon.... looking forward to our next dance.... (do I think I should lie about my age so I could be a senior too ???? :devil: )

Wxxx

:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Dance Demon
15th-February-2004, 02:13 PM
Happy Birthday Alex from Mrs DD an' me......(You're never that old:wink: ):cheers:

Jive Brummie
15th-February-2004, 06:59 PM
Many Happy Returns of the Day Alex,

Hope it's a good one

James & Melanie.......x

Angel Feet
15th-February-2004, 10:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! I dont know you but I'm sure you deserve a wonderful birthday and I hope you have had one..:flower:

Diamond Geezer
15th-February-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi Sheena not very often I'm on this but thanks for birthday wishes how do you get this old? hope the cold gets better

Tiggerbabe
16th-February-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Angel Feet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! I dont know you but I'm sure you deserve a wonderful birthday and I hope you have had one..:flower:
Well, your luck's in Angel Feet - Alex will be up at the Beach Ballroom on Saturday - so make sure you get a dance with him (although you'll have to be quick to beat Sandy :wink: )

John S
16th-February-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Diamond Geezer
how do you get this old?
Practice, my son, practice - happy birthday anyway - keep trying, you'll reach my age one day!!:(

Originally posted by Wendy
do I think I should lie about my age so I could be a senior too ????
Oh yes please - I still want a partner for the Seniors competition!!! Suppose I could ask Alex :(:(