PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Embra??

John S
30th-August-2002, 01:02 AM
Am I right in thinking that hardly ever do we get any responses from Edinburgh on the Forum?

Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee (and even Fife), to say nothing of all the English and international locations, each seems to have more than its fair share of motormouths who are never short of an opinion or three on every topic imaginable, but the couthy citizens of our capital city seem reluctant to enter the scary world of cyber-Ceroc.

I learned to dance in Edinburgh Ceroc and there are a lot of people there who are really up for a good time (I've been to North Wales with them, and anyone who was there will know what I mean!)

So why don't Edinburghers join in on the forum?

Why is that? Let's have a poll - anyone can answer!

Heather
30th-August-2002, 06:35 PM
I know of one person at least, from Edinburgh who has posted on this site. (Albeit only a couple of times).

Franck
30th-August-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Heather
I know of one person at least, from Edinburgh who has posted on this site. (Albeit only a couple of times). I am sure that there are quite a few Cerocers from Edinburgh on the Forum, but very few regular posters indeed... I wonder why?
Saying that, the website gets about 1,200 individual visitors (and about 14,000 hits) a week, and I am quite sure a fair portion of them will be from Edinburgh, so at least they read all our stuff, even if they don't contribute!

Franck.

CJ
19th-September-2002, 12:49 AM
DV, perhaps?

Sandy
19th-September-2002, 09:24 AM
There seems to be a theory somewhere that Edinburgh and Glasgow folk do not get on! Maybe the Edinburgh people do not wish to "mix" with the Glaswegians on the Ceroc site.

Do not get me wrong, I believe this is probably absolute rubbish but I do believe there is quite a bit of rivalry between the two cities - am I right???

And before I get any hate mail - I have absolutely nothing against people from Edinburgh - honestly:)

Cheers

Sandy

Heather
20th-September-2002, 10:48 PM
:what: I don't know if your theory can be strictly correct Sandy,
there's a fair few folks from Aberdeen and Dundee on the board and we may well outnumber the Glasgow contingent, so unless the Edinburgh lot have a similar rivalry with the North East of Scotland as well as Glasgow , I think your statement is incorrect!!!!:wink: :wink:
Maybe they are just snobs and don't want to join in.:wink: :wink:
or maybe they just don't have anything to say!!!!!:sorry :wink:
Come on you Edinburgh lot, what is your excuse?
:cheers:
Heather

CJ
21st-September-2002, 01:44 AM