PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted: Stirling Busk!

Franck
12th-February-2004, 06:42 PM
We're trying again, and this time the weather forecast is looking more promising.

Saturday 14th February - Stirling. Meeting 12.30pm outside the Stirling Venue (Allan Park south Church, Dumbarton Road).
Anyone and everyone welcome, if you don't want to dance we need you anyway to hand out leaflets.... Dancing for a couple of hours, and then food and drinks...

I'll unfortunately be away with the family this week-end, but the Tramp and Sheena are in charge! :waycool: so if you can make it, send them a Private Message so they can plan numbers better!

Emma
12th-February-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Franck
We're trying again, and this time the weather forecast is looking more promising Oooh...fate - tempted :wink: :grin:

ChrisA
12th-February-2004, 07:35 PM
Wrong thread, I know, but what are the moderators' suffix letters about?

I mean, Franck is (j), Sheena is (C), and Emma is (H).

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Chris

Tiggerbabe
13th-February-2004, 08:50 AM
Nah, too late, you've replied to the thread Chris so that means you're coming to Stirling - and then on to Glasgow for the Valentine's party - what better way to spend your Saturday :wink: :flower:

Emma
13th-February-2004, 08:57 AM
Does that mean I'm going too? Let me know when I arrive, I haven't had breakfast yet :hug:

ChrisA
13th-February-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Nah, too late, you've replied to the thread Chris so that means you're coming to Stirling - and then on to Glasgow for the Valentine's party - what better way to spend your Saturday :wink: :flower:
Sounds fab.

But I thought a busk was to attract people into Ceroc, not put them off?

:blush:

Anyway, you're just avoiding the question :mad:

What do the letters mean?

Chris

Tiggerbabe
13th-February-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Does that mean I'm going too? Let me know when I arrive, I haven't had breakfast yet :hug:
After an early lunch would be good Em - see you there :hug:

Anyone know a "please don't rain dance" ?

If anyone else fancies coming down to help, please do - even if you just want to hand out leaflets.........:cheers:

Chicklet
13th-February-2004, 02:55 PM
hmmmm.....further persuasion needed....tell me we'll be finished before THE GAME tomorrow???

TheTramp
13th-February-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
hmmmm.....further persuasion needed....tell me we'll be finished before THE GAME tomorrow??? We will. Busking starts at 12:30ish. Should be finished by 2pm. Then time for something to eat. And find a place to watch the game....

In fact, my only problem is working out who I'm going to support!! :sick:

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
13th-February-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA

What do the letters mean?

Cuddly, Happy and Jumpy :) 3 of the seven moderators...

Like samuri, magnificent cowboys and dwarfs - moderators come in sevens too :).

Tiggerbabe
15th-February-2004, 12:17 PM
Big thankyou to everyone who came along to the busk - special mention to Steve and John who had to dance the whole time :eek: and to Chicklet, who handled the policeman very well :wink: didn't she Hazel?

The weather was very, very kind to us - sun shone the whole time.

Lots of interest from the crowd so hopefully Kathy will have lots of beginners on Wednesday.

Oh and DS and Fi - why was it that you couldn't make it again?
:hug: :kiss: :flower:

Dance Demon
15th-February-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

Oh and DS and Fi - why was it that you couldn't make it again?
:hug: :kiss: :flower:

Hee Hee ......I know the answer to this one :whistle: :wink: ....DS..you old romantic you :D

Emma
15th-February-2004, 12:46 PM
Yeah Scathe...why couldn't you go...? Did you have a prior engagement or something?? :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Chicklet
16th-February-2004, 10:22 AM
Had a great time on Sat and thanks for the 6 course meal Frank!!!!Some people just don't know what they missed!!

Ever so well done to John and Steve for true Duracell commitment!

And roll on Wed for a room full of bobbies!!!!..........well a girl can dream can't she???

Dance Demon
16th-February-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet

And roll on Wed for a room full of bobbies!!!!..........well a girl can dream can't she???

So!!!.....do you mean lots of policemen at Stirling Ceroc..........or are you going to an Anne Summers party..?......:whistle: :whistle: