PDA

View Full Version : Death calculator

Sheepman
12th-February-2004, 02:17 PM
Physicals for male boomers should include a prostate and testicular exam. Ooh er, don't expect me to do it!

I'm not sure this should go into "Fun & Games", but you shouldn't take life too seriously should you? So here's a series of questions to help you find out how long you've got! It will take arithmetic and a bit of effort to complete.

death calculator (http://www.demko.com/boom0525.htm)

Greg

Sheepman
12th-February-2004, 02:25 PM
OK I've done mine, it comes out as 111, but I'll work on improving that, so anyone waiting for their inheritance better think again, it will all be spent well before then!

Greg

Jayne
12th-February-2004, 02:35 PM
105 - but I'm not part of the Baby boom generation!

J :na:

Martin
12th-February-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Ooh er, don't expect me to do it!

I'm not sure this should go into "Fun & Games", but you shouldn't take life too seriously should you? So here's a series of questions to help you find out how long you've got! It will take arithmetic and a bit of effort to complete.

death calculator (http://www.demko.com/boom0525.htm)

Greg

Looks like I am going to live to the ripe old age of 54 :sick:

ChrisA
12th-February-2004, 02:43 PM

Chris

Aleks
12th-February-2004, 02:47 PM

I don't yet have children, my grandparents aren't old enough yet and after Easter I will walk to work.....looks like I've only experienced 24% of the time I'll be here, but have been living at 100% during that time!

azande
12th-February-2004, 02:58 PM
102, not bad for a smoker :wink:

TheTramp
12th-February-2004, 05:23 PM
Oh.

Apparently I'm going to live until I'm 29.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
12th-February-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by azande
102, not bad for a smoker :wink:

aww Aleks is going to be lonely for 14 years :(

Aleks
12th-February-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
aww Aleks is going to be lonely for 14 years :(

I might be alone and miss him, but certainly not lonely!:wink:

TheTramp
12th-February-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
I might be alone and miss him, but certainly not lonely!:wink: Well. I'd have kept you company.

But apparently, I died 6 years ago.

So maybe not :what:

Steve

Monika
12th-February-2004, 06:01 PM

...hmm... so many places to go - so much to do and yet so little time.. :D

Bill
13th-February-2004, 11:29 AM
A nice round 100 ...........but somehow I doubt it :D :sick: mind you would give me great value for my pension :na:

Bardsey
13th-February-2004, 12:43 PM
Mine's 94, which isn't bad considering my Gran died at 96, but both my parents at 73 ! Its all this dancing, knocks years off us!

Bill
13th-February-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Mine's 94, which isn't bad considering my Gran died at 96, but both my parents at 73 ! Its all this dancing, knocks years off us!

so how come some nights I feel as if I've aged :na: :rolleyes:

Bardsey
13th-February-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Bill
so how come some nights I feel as if I've aged :na: :rolleyes:

That's just the "end of night -completely cream-crackered" feeling, which I find a strange mix of "wide awake could dance for hours" and "completely wiped out need my bed"! :rofl:

Bill
13th-February-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
That's just the "end of night -completely cream-crackered" feeling, which I find a strange mix of "wide awake could dance for hours" and "completely wiped out need my bed"! :rofl:

ok if the whole body responds in the same way but problem if the head wants to keep dancing but the legs and feet are yelling STOP:na:

Only find that happens on really hard floors..... so should be no problem with the BB weekend :na: :D

Bardsey
13th-February-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Bill

Only find that happens on really hard floors..... so should be no problem with the BB weekend :na: :D

Only a week to go......this time next week I should be just arriving in Aberdeen, traffic permitting! ooooooooo can't wait!!!! I'm getting all giddy :clap: :clap:

Andy McGregor
4th-August-2004, 06:25 PM

I loved this one, and I'm sure all the people who are the correct height for a dancer like Gordy and Ceroc Metro will like it too.

"17. For every inch of your height that exceeds 5'8", minus six months."

N.B. under par had better work on all those other things that will extend his life as he's at least 7'10" :wink:

under par
5th-August-2004, 06:59 AM

I loved this one, and I'm sure all the people who are the correct height for a dancer like Gordy and Ceroc Metro will like it too.

"17. For every inch of your height that exceeds 5'8", minus six months."

N.B. under par had better work on all those other things that will extend his life as he's at least 7'10" :wink:

Its far toooo late ..........................................I passed away last week! :sad: :sad: :wink:

Lou
5th-August-2004, 08:47 AM
But apparently, I died 6 years ago.

Undead! :sick: Quick, someone fetch Buffy.

TheTramp
5th-August-2004, 11:50 AM
Undead! :sick: Quick, someone fetch Buffy.
Yes please :drool:

Trampy