PDA

View Full Version : Scotland - you have competition...

DavidB
29th-August-2002, 05:11 PM
... for being the friendliest Ceroc venue.

We went to Ceroc Salisbury on Tuesday, and were really made to feel welcome by everybody there. Great place, floor and music, and the maddest teacher I've seen for years!

David

Lou
29th-August-2002, 06:26 PM
Hmmmm..... seriously suspect Salisbury teacher v. similar to Bath teacher! :what:

Janet
29th-August-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
...and the maddest teacher I've seen for years!

You've obviously not met Franck recently then. :wink: :devil:

Now you will definitely have to come up to Scotland for a fair comparison. Mind you, after Gus's tails from his tour of the East Coast clubs I expect it would take a brave man to follow in his footsteps. :really:

Janet

filthycute
29th-August-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Janet
You've obviously not met Franck recently then. :wink: :devil:
Janet now i wasn't going to mention that.......

:wink:

filthycute x x

Janet
29th-August-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by filthycute

now i wasn't going to mention that.......:wink:
filthycute x x Suuuuuure you weren't.......:yum:

Janet

John S
29th-August-2002, 09:00 PM
So ....

As well as the competitions for dancers, should there now be a national competition for dance instructors, with various categories:

- Maddest
- Saddest
- Funniest
- Funkiest
- Hunkiest
- Sexiest
- Clearest (or cleanest if you type it wrongly)
- Loudest
- Best-dressed
- Worst-dressed
- Un-dressed

Any nominations, or any other categories?

(Don't spare them - but remember, they may be judging you in October!!)

:cheers:

filthycute
30th-August-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by John S
So ....

As well as the competitions for dancers, should there now be a national competition for dance instructors, with various categories:

- Maddest....Franck
- Saddest....miserable sad or saddo sad?
- Funniest....Franck. laughing with him, laughing at him..same difference :yum:
- Funkiest....Franck. ok who did the "summer madness" class??
- Hunkiest...will get back to you when i've been the length and breadth of the country :wink:
- Sexiest...as above!
- Clearest (or cleanest if you type it wrongly)...typed wrongly, definately not Franck, or any other instructor i know for that matter :rolleyes: well not males anyway!
- Loudest.... Franck. no explanation needed :what:
- Best-dressed...ah Gus, you steal this one coz you got the trouser thing going on :wink:
- Worst-dressed....hmmm? well i did see Franck in some dodgy shorts :sick:
- Un-dressed....can i reserve judgement till i get a line up???

(Don't spare them - but remember, they may be judging you in October!!)

filthycute x x

when John said clean was he meaning hygenic?
i took it the other way....ie; not rude.
sorry guys, looks like i'm saying your all in need of a good bath :what:

Gus
30th-August-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by John S
So ....

And my nominations are (sorry if they're mostly English);

- Maddest....Michaella -Ceroc Central (she with the fixation about her (lack of) boobs:sorry )
- Saddest....???
- Funniest....Stevie Nash - Ceroc Horsham (the HARD man of Ceroc who picks on his audience and they love him??
- Funkiest...Dan Baines (ex Ceroc) Hip Hop dancer extrordianire
- Hunkiest...See above. AKA 'The Body' (at Beach Boogie the girls used to rip of his shirt so he would have to teach topless)
- Sexiest....LYDIA (no more need saying ... :yum: :yum: :yum: )
- Best-dressed....Meg Farnworth (Ceroc Nantwich), always a distraction to the demo, who can never quite work out how she is poured into her outfits, or are they just painted on.
- Worst-dressed.....Most Male Ceroc teachers
- Un-dressed.... we live in hope....:wink:

Lou
30th-August-2002, 10:45 AM
I have to nominate dear Sherif from LeRoc2000 in the worst dressed category - for the basketball outfit he wore to the Yate class 3 weeks ago. Those shorts?! That top?!!!! Those trainers!????!!!! :what: :what: :what:

(Sorry, if you read this Sherif - you're looking sooooooo sharp, normally!)

Franck
3rd-September-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
when John said clean was he meaning hygenic?
i took it the other way....ie; not rude.
sorry guys, looks like i'm saying your all in need of a good bath :what: Wow fc, I had completely forgotten about that thread... Did you know that you got me completely paranoid! :really: :sick:
Thanks for the other nominations though
:wink: your cheque is in the post (I deducted 20% of the amount we agreed, since you forgot the "hunkiest" category! :really:

Gus, I agree with a lot of your nominations, Michaella (and Emma) are definitely the maddest teachers out there (at least for abroad, Lorna in Aberdeen can (and often is) madder than the lot of them!

Franck.

Gus
22nd-September-2002, 12:47 PM
Resurrecting this thread;

Went to Ceroc Solihull freestyle last night .... first time oin over 12 months ... thought give the local Blitz Stockport a miss and instead drove 100 miles down to Solihull ..... and despite some horrendous traffic so glad I did. Good venue, danceable music and extremely friendly crowd. Didn't really get much time off the dancefloor and my partner, who only knew one person there wa never off the dance floor.

Impressed with the number of nice dancers there ... half a dozen really fine lasses (plus three female Ceroc teachers :yum: ) and the venue hosted such male luminaries as Nomad Nigel, Big John, Braces Steve and Sexy Steve (don't ask). All in all a venue well worth a visit if youre in the Birmingham region.

Lorna
27th-September-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Wow fc, I had completely forgotten about that thread... Did you know that you got me completely paranoid! :really: :sick:
Thanks for the other nominations though
:wink: your cheque is in the post (I deducted 20% of the amount we agreed, since you forgot the "hunkiest" category! :really:

Gus, I agree with a lot of your nominations, Michaella (and Emma) are definitely the maddest teachers out there (at least for abroad, Lorna in Aberdeen can (and often is) madder than the lot of them!

Franck. I've just joined this forum 10 mins ago and found this, I'm deeply hurt:tears: pure pro that's me!!!:rolleyes:

Gus
27th-September-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by lorna
I've just joined this forum 10 mins ago and found this, I'm deeply hurt:tears: pure pro that's me!!!:rolleyes: Lorna....fear not, Franck calling you mad is like Quaddaffi calling Mugabe too intense! (a little political joke there..)

Franck
27th-September-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by lorna

I've just joined this forum 10 mins ago and found this, I'm deeply hurt:tears: pure pro that's me!!!:rolleyes: Hehe, read a bit more of the various threads on the Forum, and you will soon realise that "mad" is a compliment in these (deep?) waters... :nice: :devil:

Don't ever stop the madness, I (and the few hundres Aberdonians who enjoy your classes) love it too much :nice:

Franck.

P.S. Gus, are you implying that I am "madder" still??? Why thank you :wink:

Franck. :grin:

Gus
27th-September-2002, 03:53 PM
P.S. Gus, are you implying that I am "madder" still??? Why thank you :wink:

Franck. :grin:

I base my conclusion only on hard evidence ... who else but yourself would dare to take on that feared beastie ... The FC ... at both dancing and partying. Surely an element of insanity must be required.:waycool:

filthycute
27th-September-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Gus

I base my conclusion only on hard evidence ... who else but yourself would dare to take on that feared beastie ... The FC ... at both dancing and partying. Surely an element of insanity must be required.:waycool:

I'm off to a biker rally for the evening so i won't be here to defend myself from such slur.

However I will be back online tomorrow sometime and Gus, it would be wise to remember i'll see you tomorrow night :D:D :devil:

Feared Beastie? do you think i might become as popular as the Haggis?? :yum: :yum:

filthycute x x

have a nice evening guys :wink:

Curtain
28th-September-2002, 12:18 AM
Seeing as haggis isn't the most popular dish in the world then probably. Let's face it, who can put their hand on heart and say that they like Mel ... erm, I mean ... haggis??