PDA

View Full Version : Are you a cheap date or high maintenance?

xSalsa_Angelx
9th-February-2004, 01:08 PM
Are you a cheap date? (http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/love.experience/cheap_date.html)

Try this quick quiz to see if you are a cheap date or high maintenance.

I am High Maintenance ....... dont ask for much :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
9th-February-2004, 01:12 PM
Are you a cheap date? (http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/love_experience/cheap_date.html)

Ooops wrong html

Pammy
9th-February-2004, 01:27 PM
Yes :tears: I am :tears: :tears: :tears:

QUOTE: You’re equally happy chatting over a drink at your local as enjoying a romantic gourmet dinner for two. Lucky you (and them).

Lory
9th-February-2004, 01:33 PM
I think I'm off the scale! it made a very rude comment to me after too :rofl:

A girl can't help liking nice things, we we're given the choice and why would one choose a bus if there was a Limo waiting? :rofl: Or a night in, against a weekend away in a romantic destination abroad! :what: :sad:

Emma
9th-February-2004, 01:39 PM
I'm high mantenance...like there was ever any doubt :rofl:

Sheepman
9th-February-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Yes :tears: I am :tears: :tears: :tears:
Doh! Now you tell me! :wink:

Greg

Pammy
9th-February-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Doh! Now you tell me! :wink:

Greg

Takes one to know one!!! :wink:

Bardsey
9th-February-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm High Maintenance apparently......I'm not honest. I'm a real down to earth person............then again, like Lory says, why the h*ll would I take the bus when there's alimo waiting or choose a normal night in when I can have a romantic night in a hotel? Durrrh! :confused: (Perhaps that's why I'm on my own....:rofl: )

Sheepman
9th-February-2004, 03:26 PM
Takes one to know one!!! :wink: Sausages! :wink:

Greg

PS OK this is what it said about me, but don't tell the Mrs!
"The way to your heart is through someone else’s wallet. One day you’ll learn that money can’t buy you love, but until then, enjoy every penny."

Bardsey
9th-February-2004, 04:02 PM

PS OK this is what it said about me, but don't tell the Mrs!
"The way to your heart is through someone else’s wallet. One day you’ll learn that money can’t buy you love, but until then, enjoy every penny."

SNAP!!!!:waycool:

Sheepman
9th-February-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
SNAP!!!!:waycool: Can't wait to meet you! Who's paying? :wink:

greg

Bardsey
9th-February-2004, 05:14 PM
Can't wait to meet you! Who's paying? :wink:

greg

As we're both high maintenance, I think we'd better go Dutch, don't you?:D

fruitcake
9th-February-2004, 07:16 PM

Didnt go on the site to be told this by the way....

OOOH! What I wouldnt give for a high mainetnance man!!!!
I'ma totally cheap date, happy with beans on toast and water, but need lotsa luvvin, lots and lots and lots and lots......
and if the guy needs lots and lots and lots too-ooh, I'd be in heaven- but i thought opposites attracted???:devil: :yum:
Fruitcake

Lynn
9th-February-2004, 10:41 PM
You’re equally happy chatting over a drink at your local as enjoying a romantic gourmet dinner for two. Lucky you (and them). But keep that quiet or I might not get taken out on Sat night...

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 10:56 AM

Don't listen to a word he says Bardominoe. He's the cheapest date you'll ever find. There aren't many people who'll pick up and eat sausages from the floor :sick: :wink:

Cheap as chips our Greg, cheap as chips(quad)....

Bardsey
10th-February-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by fruitcake
Didnt go on the site to be told this by the way....
Fruitcake

:confused:

Bardsey
10th-February-2004, 01:45 PM

Cheap as chips our Greg, cheap as chips(quad)....

Cheap as chips? You've obviously not eaten them at 2am in a motorway services Pamkinite, which we did on our way back from Newcastle last weekend! Blimey, needed a second mortgage! Mind you, they were tasty, all smothered in ketchup! :drool:

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 02:33 PM
Cheap as chips? You've obviously not eaten them at 2am in a motorway services Pamkinite, which we did on our way back from Newcastle last weekend! Blimey, needed a second mortgage! Mind you, they were tasty, all smothered in ketchup! :drool:

Does 3am outside Hammersmith count, in a filthy greasy spoon cafe littered with roaches, flies, chimps, kebabs and anything else you fancy.

Actually Uxbridge was better as I actually got a fly IN my food there, as opposed to watching the wildlife just crawling OVER it. :grin:

Well done though. Anyone who eats at a service station deserves a medal - don't tell me, a portion of chips cost about £5.95 with an extra quid for the ketchup :rofl:

Px

Bardsey
10th-February-2004, 02:39 PM
Does 3am outside Hammersmith count, in a filthy greasy spoon cafe littered with roaches, flies, chimps, kebabs and anything else you fancy.

Actually Uxbridge was better as I actually got a fly IN my food there, as opposed to watching the wildlife just crawling OVER it. :grin:

Px
Oh you win hands down for that! Nowt like a bit of protein with your chips eh?

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh you win hands down for that! Nowt like a bit of protein with your chips eh?

When we meet I may tell you what I once got in a chicken sandwich - that wasn't protein :tears:

TheTramp
10th-February-2004, 02:52 PM
In a vague attempt to get this thread away from culinery nastiness....

You’re equally happy chatting over a drink at your local as enjoying a romantic gourmet dinner for two. Lucky you (and them).

Though, when I'm a lawyer, hopefully earning lots of money, my tastes may change somewhat :D

Steve

Bardsey
10th-February-2004, 02:55 PM
When we meet I may tell you what I once got in a chicken sandwich - that wasn't protein :tears:

The mind boggles ! :sick:

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 04:53 PM
The mind boggles ! :sick:

So will your tummy :sick:

TheTramp
10th-February-2004, 04:58 PM
So much for the attempt to get this thread away from food type nastiness then.... :tears:

Steve

Bardsey
10th-February-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
So much for the attempt to get this thread away from food type nastiness then.... :tears:

Steve

You know you can ALWAYS rely on me and Pammy to keep the threads down to their lowest possible levels!:D

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 05:47 PM
You know you can ALWAYS rely on me and Pammy to keep the threads down to their lowest possible levels!:D

I thank you YES :clap: :cheers:

Sheepman
10th-February-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
a lawyer, hopefully earning lots of money, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(I suppose it depends on your definition of lots?)

Greg

Sheepman
10th-February-2004, 06:57 PM
all smothered in ketchup! Hmm, I'm a caviar & mayonnaise :sick: man myself. I'm sure we could compromise if we can find a quiet 3 * Michelin in Blackpool.

Don't think we'd better invite Pamsie, that would be TOO much protein.

Greg

Pammy
11th-February-2004, 10:16 AM

Out on my ear again! :tears:

Bill
11th-February-2004, 12:28 PM
SNAP!!!!:waycool:

and for me ............and I thought I was really cheap :D :rolleyes:

xSalsa_Angelx
11th-February-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Bill
and for me ............and I thought I was really cheap :D :rolleyes:

So what are you saying Bill?? You are a cheap date??

Beans on toast in the bon-accord centre on saturday then? :D

Bill
11th-February-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
So what are you saying Bill?? You are a cheap date??

Beans on toast in the bon-accord centre on saturday then? :D

yep..................and I even bring my own beans :D

Bardsey
11th-February-2004, 06:04 PM
Hmm, I'm a caviar & mayonnaise :sick: man myself. I'm sure we could compromise if we can find a quiet 3 * Michelin in Blackpool.

I can do to Caviar & mayonnaise if its swilled down with champers! :waycool:

[/i]

Greg [/QUOTE]

Awww go on, go on, go on! Can't leave her out......she needs the practice cos I've enrolled her in the next addition of I'm a Celebrity :sick:

Pammy
11th-February-2004, 06:08 PM
I've enrolled her in the next addition of I'm a Celebrity :sick:

Dooood'd'dooo, de doo dooo dooooo d'doo dooo doooooo, Insania...

Sheepman
11th-February-2004, 06:12 PM
Can't leave her out......she needs the practice cos I've enrolled her in the next addition of I'm a Celebrity I've yet to meet the person, celeb or otherwise, that could eat a whole Pamsie! At least not in a single sitting.

Greg

Pammy
12th-February-2004, 12:03 PM
I've yet to meet the person, celeb or otherwise, that could eat a whole Pamsie! At least not in a single sitting.

And more to the point :what: who'd want to! We are very high in calories I'll have you know! :wink:

Bardsey
12th-February-2004, 12:28 PM
And more to the point :what: who'd want to! We are very high in calories I'll have you know! :wink:

AND guaranteed to give you a whole cartload of heartburn and indigestion!:sick:

Pammy
12th-February-2004, 12:50 PM
AND guaranteed to give you a whole cartload of heartburn and indigestion!:sick:

We all went for kebabs (minus the cockroaches) last night, but they'd finished serving as it was soo late, so we had chips, chicken burgers and raw onions (not good for the breath I can tell you :wink: ) and boy OOOOO boy, there's nothing than gives your heartburn like eating that at 1am :grin:

Bardsey
12th-February-2004, 02:57 PM
We all went for kebabs (minus the cockroaches) last night, but had raw onions

Raw onions without cockroaches???? I've never heard the like! How could you possibly eat raw onions without cockroaches.......mmmm all fried together with a dollop of mayonnaise :drool:

Pammy
12th-February-2004, 03:09 PM
Raw onions without cockroaches???? I've never heard the like! How could you possibly eat raw onions without cockroaches.......mmmm all fried together with a dollop of mayonnaise :drool:

or better still, have you tried those finger rolls, with raw onions, blob of mago, squirt of ketchup and a small blue pickled chipolata down the middle :rofl:

Very tasty :devil: .

Bardsey
12th-February-2004, 03:17 PM
or better still, have you tried those finger rolls, with raw onions, blob of mago, squirt of ketchup and a small blue pickled chipolata down the middle :rofl:

Very tasty :devil: .

NO!!! Sounds very tasty though! (Oh Smurfy......here a minute......I need you for something) Quickly hides scissors behind back........whilst opening ringer roll with other hand

Pammy
12th-February-2004, 04:53 PM
NO!!! Sounds very tasty though! (Oh Smurfy......here a minute......I need you for something) Quickly hides scissors behind back........whilst opening ringer roll with other hand

Make sure you make a clean job of it. Go in for one fail swoop. Remember, sausages are never the same if they split while they're cooking :wink: