PDA

View Full Version : Twyford Freestyle, 28th Feb - Billco's Bday

Bex
9th-February-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi All,

Just wanted to make sure this is in everyone's diary - Saturday 28th February Freestyle Night at Twyford. It's Billco's Birthday that day too, so I'm hoping to get as many of you there as possible to make it an extra special night for him.

Not only will there be the famous cookies but also Birthday cake, that's if we get away with not setting off the fire alarms when we light the cake that is!!!! :wink:

Hope you can make it,
Bex
:cheers:

Divissima
10th-February-2004, 01:30 PM
:waycool:
TwK and I will be there :grin:
Can't wait :yum:

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Just wanted to make sure this is in everyone's diary - Saturday 28th February Freestyle Night at Twyford. It's Billco's Birthday that day too, so I'm hoping to get as many of you there as possible to make it an extra special night for him.

:tears:

That's the Rock Bottoms weekend, so sadly I won't be there.

Chris

Divissima
10th-February-2004, 01:55 PM
More cookies for me :grin:
But no dances with Coolster :tears:

I know which I'd rather have :wink:

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
More cookies for me :grin:
But no dances with Coolster :tears:

I know which I'd rather have :wink:

You might have to put up with the latter, someone has just kindly PMed me to tell me I've got my dates all muddled up...

RB on the IoW is the previous weekend. Boy have I got some dates to rearrange.... :tears:

Chris

Bex
10th-February-2004, 02:44 PM
Does that mean you can come to Twyford now? Hurrah!!! I'll make sure to polish your star photo especially!!!

Bex :D

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Bex
I'll make sure to polish your star photo especially!!!

Sorry, is this a form of encouragement???

:D :D

:flower: :flower:

Bex
10th-February-2004, 02:54 PM
No, I was hoping the cookies and dancing with Divissima would sway you?

B

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Bex
No, I was hoping the cookies and dancing with Divissima would sway you?

Don't I sway enough when I dance with you then?

:devil:

Bex
10th-February-2004, 03:06 PM
Errrrrr.....:blush:

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Errrrrr.....:blush:
Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake. I thought you meant me dancing with Divi, but I realise you meant you dancing with her...

No... watching you dancing with Divi slays me, not sways me...

:tears: :wink: :waycool:

Bex
10th-February-2004, 03:40 PM
I meant you dancing with Divi not me!!! Although I have to say Divi and I haven't repeated the performance again, you never know, the 28th could be the encore :wink:

Swayed? :confused:

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Bex
I meant you dancing with Divi not me!!! Although I have to say Divi and I haven't repeated the performance again, you never know, the 28th could be the encore :wink:

Swayed? :confused:

I know, I was just kidding... your (and indeed Divi's) presence at any dance night is a big pull.

But when you dance together, it means I can't dance with either of you :tears:

foxylady
10th-February-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA

But when you dance together, it means I can't dance with either of you :tears:

Well perhaps whilst they are dancing together you can dance with me as I think I might just make this one !!!:hug: :clap:

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by foxylady
Well perhaps whilst they are dancing together you can dance with me as I think I might just make this one !!!:hug: :clap:

Better bring a Cadburys fruit and nut bar to bribe him with then. Least that's why I think he didn't dance with me last time :what: :tears:

Pamster of the Pamkinites...

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 04:47 PM
you can dance with me as I think I might just make this one !!!
:clap: :clap:

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Better bring a Cadburys fruit and nut bar to bribe him with then. Least that's why I think he didn't dance with me last time :what: :tears:

Correct. :drool:

Though if enough people catch on to this I could start putting on weight...

Pammy
10th-February-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Though if enough people catch on to this I could start putting on weight...

Best make it a tracker then, just to be on the safe side :wink:

ChrisA
10th-February-2004, 05:16 PM
Best make it a tracker then, just to be on the safe side :wink:
:rolleyes:

Only one?

Mary
10th-February-2004, 06:06 PM
Is this some kind of challenge to see how quickly you can go off thread once it's started!!!!?:rolleyes:

Really looking forward to that Saturday night at Twyford.:clap: :clap: So far they have been the best nights dancing I have had.:drool: :drool:

AND Billco's birthday. Hmmmm. Any ideas anyone?:devil:

M

foxylady
10th-February-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Mary

AND Billco's birthday. Hmmmm. Any ideas anyone?:devil:

M

Lots and lots, but none I could put on a publicly read forum ('specially not when his wife reads it !!) :wink: :wink:

Divissima
10th-February-2004, 09:17 PM
Foxy - it will be fantastic to see you at Twyford :grin:
Perhaps you, me and Bex should indulge in a little double-trouble - get our own back after DavidB, James and Billco did their little performance last time. Only thing is, I'm terrible at leading (although TwK may say otherwise! :really: )

Divissima
10th-February-2004, 09:19 PM
As for Billco's birthday - we may have to get our heads together with Bex and formulate a cunning plan :waycool:

Daisy
11th-February-2004, 09:11 PM
Wouldn't miss it for the world !

I didn't get a cookie last time cos I was so busy dancing with all the fab people there.......shocking!

LOL Jane x (Oh yeh, and Ray):kiss:

Bill
11th-February-2004, 09:43 PM
Hope you have a great time and all the best to Billco on Saturday.

Still..see you and Bill pretty soon when I get down with Fran. :D :cheers:

Bex
13th-February-2004, 01:10 PM
Lots and lots, but none I could put on a publicly read forum ('specially not when his wife reads it !!) :wink: :wink:

Hey, you could always PM me, promise I won't be offended, but need some ideas!!!!

:D Bex

Bex
13th-February-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Hope you have a great time and all the best to Billco on Saturday.

Still..see you and Bill pretty soon when I get down with Fran. :D :cheers:

Well come on then Bill, you and Fran keep threatening to come down to see us all - have you got a date for our diaries yet?? :kiss:

Bex

Bill
13th-February-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Well come on then Bill, you and Fran keep threatening to come down to see us all - have you got a date for our diaries yet?? :kiss:

Bex

Hopefully early April during the schooll hols. Fran's mum lives in Lincoln and is having an op in March so we can head down there and then head down to you. Will discuss exact dates thsi weekend so try and let you know well in advance so you can't escape :grin: :na:

Simon r
13th-February-2004, 02:14 PM
i have got some ideas for bills birthday treat but i dont think you will like any of them but i bet bill would:D
me and nicole will be there on sat and make sure the night goes with a bang:devil:

you lot had better get to the cookies quick because i take no prisoners:yum:

Doc Iain
13th-February-2004, 05:15 PM
Now why don't I check these boards more often..grrrr. have just accepted a dinner invite for that night in northampton..... Grrrrrrr.....will have to say happy B-day to Bilco at the JB on the wednesday!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Divissima
22nd-February-2004, 07:41 PM
Well, TwK has already started planning his big set for Billco's birthday - it's going to be a stormer :waycool:

I will have to hunt through my wardrobe for something extra slinky to wear :really: :wink:

Can't wait - the Twyford freestyle nights are always such a blast :grin:

foxylady
22nd-February-2004, 08:00 PM

I will have to hunt through my wardrobe for something extra slinky to wear :really: :wink:

Extra slinky - oh no, how will us poor mortals compete...:grin: :wink:

Divissima
22nd-February-2004, 08:18 PM
Well, I'll never get close to you doing foxy, Foxy :waycool: Slinky is my only remaining weapon!

Mary
25th-February-2004, 11:03 AM
Time to bring this thread back up again. 3 days to Billco's birthday & Twyford. I take it everyone is coming - there will be a roll call.

Now who is wearing what - don't want any clashes. Sparkly or sultry. Glittery or glamorous. Or just downright daft.

Think it could be a great night (again).:clap: :clap:

M

Jayne
25th-February-2004, 11:10 AM
Now who is wearing what - don't want any clashes. Sparkly or sultry. Glittery or glamorous. Or just downright daft.
oooo - what to wear??? Given the heat of the room last time I'm still giving the leather breeks a wide berth... Actually quite fancy wearing a dress or skirt.... Divi - you serious about wearing something slinky? mmmm... what's lurking in my wardrobe???

J :innocent:

Divissima
25th-February-2004, 11:20 AM
Of course I'm serious! But now I realise that my slinkiest dress is what I'm planning to wear for Blackpool.... Still, a week to wash it in - should be plenty. So it will either be slinky one-shoulder black dress or I may succumb and go sparkly at the last moment in which case I will probably be in black and white with cleavage and sparkles!!!!!!!

I think the occasion requires the finest garments from our wardrobes! :waycool:

Bex
25th-February-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh my goodness, the pressure if on, what to wear!!! Seems to be a lot of thought going in to outfits, might be an excuse to go out and buy a little sparkly number (don't tell Billco or I can't use my, oh I've had this old thing for ages line!!!)

Really looking forward to it, hope you all can make it!!!

Take care,
Bex

Mary
25th-February-2004, 12:06 PM
Hmmmm. Perhaps I might go for one of my Blackpool outfits - but it's a bit bright, and a bit daring - but I could always get changed again if it's too much. Put it this way. If everyone else is going over the top then I will too - never been one to take the lead :wink:

What's Lily wearing - she always looks fabulously stunning.:worthy: :worthy:

M

Divissima
25th-February-2004, 12:52 PM
Billco and Bex - please could you post up some directions to the venue (I think you might have done this on a previous thread but now I can't find them). I've had a few requests for directions, but I'm hopeless :blush:

Bex
25th-February-2004, 01:09 PM
Directions from the M4. Exit at Jct 8/9 and take the A404 signposted Maidenhead.

Take the 2nd exit off the A404 at the Thicket Roundabout and turn left, signposted A4 Reading & Twyford.

Follow the A4 for about 5 miles, you'll go through Knowl Hill, Hurst etc and a few mini roundabouts. When you get to Wyevale Garden Centre which will be on your right hand side, turn left into London Road (A3032 Twyford/Ruscombe). Follow the road until you come into a residential area approx 1 mile. Take the 2nd right into Loddon Hall Road and the hall will be found on the left at the back of the car park.

Hope that all made sense, any problems call 07980 556560 and we'll guide you in!!!

See you there,
Bex

LilyB
25th-February-2004, 01:39 PM
What's Lily wearing - she always looks fabulously stunning.:worthy: :worthy:

M
We won't be there!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Prior engagement that I can't get out of, I'm afraid. :blush: So you lot who are going - have a great time & please give a big slobby birthday kiss to Bill on my behalf. :yum: :drool: :devil: And lots of :hug: to Bex.

Lily x

Bill
25th-February-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by LilyB
please give a big slobby birthday kiss to Bill on my behalf. :yum: :drool: :devil: And lots of :hug: to Bex.

Lily x

does this mean that anyone called Bill gets a big slobby kiss when it's their birthday too :confused: :innocent:

LilyB
25th-February-2004, 02:10 PM
does this mean that anyone called Bill gets a big slobby kiss when it's their birthday too :confused: :innocent:
Never mind birthdays - for you , our BTC Bill, you can have big slobby kisses anytime! :drool: :yum: That is, if Fran doesn't mind too much. :blush: :devil:

Lily

Mary
25th-February-2004, 02:11 PM

I think Franck should change your title to 'Forum Tart":D :D :wink:

Would you like me to give BillCO a big sloppy kiss from you as well?:devil:

M

Bill
25th-February-2004, 05:59 PM
I think Franck should change your title to 'Forum Tart":D :D :wink:

Would you like me to give BillCO a big sloppy kiss from you as well?:devil:

M

oh yes please :D ..........well we did have a lovley dance in LAs Palmas :wink:

Bill
25th-February-2004, 06:00 PM
Never mind birthdays - for you , our BTC Bill, you can have big slobby kisses anytime! :drool: :yum: That is, if Fran doesn't mind too much. :blush: :devil:

Lily

Sure Fran wouldn't object :rolleyes: ..........and far from getting a kiss I never even got a dance last Saturday. But I did really enjoy the workshops and I suppose I did get a hug on Saturday....thank you :flower:

Sheepman
26th-February-2004, 01:38 PM
We won't be there!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Prior engagement that I can't get out of, I'm afraid. :blush: So you lot who are going - have a great time & please give a big slobby birthday kiss to Bill on my behalf. :yum: :drool: :devil: And lots of :hug: to Bex. :yeah: all applies to me too.

Or should that drooling and hugs be the other way round?

Greg

Minnie M
26th-February-2004, 01:47 PM
What's Lily wearing - she always looks fabulously stunning

Thought Lily was doing a class with Viktor in Portsmouth - :confused:

Saturday Showcase Admiral Nelson, Portsmouth - Music x Andy Kale + class by Viktor and Lily Barker, cabaret by Adam & Tas

Hopefully this is still on as I was hoping to go there

:yeah: Yes I agree, Lily ALWAYS looks fab :worthy:

Mary
26th-February-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Minnie M
Thought Lily was doing a class with Viktor in Portsmouth - :confused:

Saturday Showcase Admiral Nelson, Portsmouth - Music x Andy Kale + class by Viktor and Lily Barker, cabaret by Adam & Tas

Hopefully this is still on as I was hoping to go there

:yeah: Yes I agree, Lily ALWAYS looks fab :worthy:

Since my posting Lily has said she is not able to come to Twyford on Saturday. But the rest of my comment about Lily still stands.:worthy: :wink:

M

Minnie M
26th-February-2004, 02:32 PM
....... my comment about Lily still stands.:worthy: :wink:

yep :worthy:

Divissima
26th-February-2004, 11:56 PM
OK, ladies - getting serious now... What is everyone wearing for Billco's birthday????? ... bearing in mind Jayne has some leather keks to trump us all..... It's gotta be big and glam :waycool:

foxylady
27th-February-2004, 12:01 AM
OK, ladies - getting serious now... What is everyone wearing for Billco's birthday????? ... bearing in mind Jayne has some leather keks to trump us all..... It's gotta be big and glam :waycool:

Oh boy, and there I was thinking I'd get away with my black trousers yet again, and suddenly I'm entering a fashion parade...

help....!!:what: :what:

Divissima
27th-February-2004, 12:10 AM
Not a fashion parade, Foxy!! Just every lady playing to her strengths - you will leave us in the shade :waycool:

foxylady
27th-February-2004, 12:11 AM
Not a fashion parade, Foxy!! Just every lady playing to her strengths - you will leave us in the shade :waycool:

Ahhhh cleavage - now I understand !:blush:

ChrisA
27th-February-2004, 01:41 AM
Ahhhh cleavage - now I understand !:blush:
Strewth.

Any more posts like this and there will be a ludicrous excess of men at the aforementioned bash.

Which can only be a bad thing IMHO...

:devil: :devil:

Jayne
27th-February-2004, 10:36 AM
Tee hee hee! Twyford is *way* too hot for leathers... Current thougts are...

Plan A: slinky, vaguely sparkly dress. Probability of wearing = 0.1

Plan B: cute 40s dress. P=0.7

Plan C: trousers. They never let me down. P=0.2

But if I have to get my cleavage out again... *sigh*

Actually really looking forward to tomorrow night! :clap:

J :wink: :grin:

Pammy
27th-February-2004, 10:48 AM
Plan A: same old black skirt - makes my bum look smaller P=06

Plan B: Black trousers to keep out the cold P=0.4

And I won't be getting my cleavage out - who wants to give the perverts an easy ride... :blush:

Looking forward to the cookies :yum:

See you all tomorrow :hug:

Pamkinite
x

Bill
27th-February-2004, 11:47 AM
Plan A: same old black skirt - makes my bum look smaller P=06

And I won't be getting my cleavage out - who wants to give the perverts an easy ride... :blush:

See you all tomorrow :hug:

Pamkinite
x

But I won't be there...........................:sick: :tears: ........ but if no cleavage then won't miss anything eh.......:wink:

But I may be down that way in March and certainly April so keep it till then. :whistle:

Pammy
27th-February-2004, 12:16 PM
But I may be down that way in March and certainly April so keep it till then. :whistle:

Make sure you let us know when so we can meet up :hug:

Mary
27th-February-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
Tee hee hee! Twyford is *way* too hot for leathers... Current thougts are...

Plan A: slinky, vaguely sparkly dress. Probability of wearing = 0.1

Plan B: cute 40s dress. P=0.7

Plan C: trousers. They never let me down. P=0.2

But if I have to get my cleavage out again... *sigh*

Actually really looking forward to tomorrow night! :clap:

J :wink: :grin:

Well I've got sod-all cleavage to get out so I will have to revert to flashing knickers again (now there's a thought - flashing lights on knickers), but will probably bottle out and resort to safety and comfort of trousers.

Bill, when you come down you will have to stay down the Friday night as well for the "Twyford experience":D

M

Bill
27th-February-2004, 03:54 PM
Well I've got sod-all cleavage to get out so I will have to revert to flashing knickers again (now there's a thought - flashing lights on knickers), but will probably bottle out and resort to safety and comfort of trousers.

Bill, when you come down you will have to stay down the Friday night as well for the "Twyford experience":D

M

and are flashing knickers aprt of the experience :yum: :rolleyes:

Cleavages, flashing knickers, little sparkly numbers............ well that's my outfit sorted ..........what will the girls be wearing :confused: :na:

Be down soon.................:innocent:

Debster
27th-February-2004, 06:16 PM
Not a fashion parade, Foxy!! Just every lady playing to her strengths -
Hmm - discovered at Hipsters this week that it is still too cold for the short skirt though! Where can I get some cleavage so I can cover up my legs? :confused: ;) :cool:
May just have to go with sparkles... :nice:

Divissima
29th-February-2004, 11:59 PM
What a great night it was at Twyford - great new floor, fabulous music (although I am biased on this one :wink: ), Billco's birthday and loads of great dancers. Can't wait for the next one...

Pammy
1st-March-2004, 11:08 AM
Fantastic night.

I must confess to having had a chocolate roll and a cookie - Tatties put me up to it though as he'd done the same! :blush:

So many forumites there. Really enjoyed it.

:cheers:

Pammy
x