PDA

View Full Version : North and South

TheTramp
6th-February-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Gus
you know the North ... where all the good football teams are:wink: apologies to any Spurs fans:D What?? Like Leeds and Man City?? :sick:

I question your use of the 's' after the word 'fan', when applied towards Spurs.

Steve

TheTramp
6th-February-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Heather
those Southerners are notoriously bad at moving outwith London, they don't saeem to realise that civilisation actually DOES exist North of the Watford Gap!!!!!:rofl::cough:

Steve

Sheepman
6th-February-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
:cough: Poor Steve, looks like those northern climes are making you ill?

Greg

Will
6th-February-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Hey ... here's an idea ... What about the Ceroc champs being held up North ... plenty of great venues, loads of friendly people etc . etc. ... you know the North ... where all the good football teams are:wink: apologies to any Spurs fans:D

4 - 3

Heather
6th-February-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
:cough:

Steve

Oh shut up Trampy -- you're always telling us you are Welsh !!!!
:hug:
Heather,
XX

TheTramp
6th-February-2004, 06:35 PM
Oh shut up Trampy -- you're always telling us you are Welsh !!!!Well. Of course I am. Wouldn't want to be confused with being an English person.

However, Wales is in what direction from here?? :rolleyes:

Steve

Heather
6th-February-2004, 09:53 PM
:confused: Yeah OK, it's South of Scotland but it's still NORTH of London and the SOUTH of England as far as I'm concerned!!! When Gus refers to the North, I'm sure he means Manchester/ Yorkshire/ Newcastle/ NORTH of England .
Stop being so pernickety or I'll give you a good hard skite on the lug when I see you next!!!!!!
:rofl:
Heather,
XX

TheTramp
7th-February-2004, 01:06 AM
Actually..... (Not that I'd ever want to be pernickety of course).....

Did you know that the centre of Cardiff, is geographically further south than the centre of London.

Steve

Mary
7th-February-2004, 12:23 PM
Oh shut up Trampy -- you're always telling us you are Welsh !!!!
Heather,
XX

Have you seen a doctor about this, Steve?:wink: :devil: :flower: (ducks quickly)

M