PDA

View Full Version : Feb 14th Glasgow Party...

CJ
6th-February-2004, 01:37 PM
Ok then.

1) Who's going?
2) Apart from the obvious, any themes occurring?
3) Appropriate class/music?
4) Fancy dress?
5) Any other thoughts?

re: s.

Can I play sexy/sleazy/not necessarily slow but bluesy chance to expres yourself on the floor type music for most of the night?

OR

Am I to play up beat cheesy stuff to cheer up those who, along with me, got nae cards/pressies?

TheTramp
6th-February-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Ok then.

1) Who's going?
2) Apart from the obvious, any themes occurring?
3) Appropriate class/music?
4) Fancy dress?
5) Any other thoughts?

re: s.

Can I play sexy/sleazy/not necessarily slow but bluesy chance to expres yourself on the floor type music for most of the night?

OR

Am I to play up beat cheesy stuff to cheer up those who, along with me, got nae cards/pressies? 1. Me
2. Nope
3. Sleazy (in a good way)
4. Nope
5. Never

Yes

Nope

Steve

Franck
6th-February-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
1) Who's going? Unfortunately not me... I'm away for the week-end, really sorry I'll miss it though, all those sexy / bluesy tracks to dance to! :drool:

2) Apart from the obvious, any themes occurring? nope, just sexy and / or romantic attire...

3) Appropriate class/music? yummy and sexy of course!

4) Fancy dress? definitely not, we all want to look our best on the night, so nothing fancy, but dress to pull :wink:

5) Any other thoughts? Yes, many :D

A couple of special surprises:

Guest DJ slot (David from Ceroc Central)

Exclusive preview of the new, improved Alley Cats team cabaret! A must see for anyone who won't be in Blackpool.

Tiggerbabe
6th-February-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Franck
A couple of special surprises:

Guest DJ slot (David from Ceroc Central)

Exclusive preview of the new, improved Alley Cats team cabaret! A must see for anyone who won't be in Blackpool.
Well done Franck, will be nice to see David again and now CJ has no excuse for not dancing to the end of the track :wink:
Can't wait to see the Alley Cats cabaret, was brill at Musselburgh and I've heard it's even better now.

p.s. there are people not going to Blackpool? :confused: :confused: :sick:

SwingSwingSwing
7th-February-2004, 12:27 AM
I should be there (no ESDS clash this month) so I can I put in a request for lots and lots of swing music?

:D

SwingSwingSwing

Dreadful Scathe
11th-February-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

Can't wait to see the Alley Cats cabaret, was brill at Musselburgh and I've heard it's even better now.

Unfortunately we can't do the Alley Cats Cabaret at the Party for reasons bearing no relation to global warming. Ill still be there though. And we may still do it at some other party prior to Blackpool, we'll see :D.

Tiggerbabe
16th-February-2004, 01:15 PM
Hall looked great on Saturday with all those candles, the heart shaped chocolates were fab :drool: and heart shaped boxes of heart shaped sweets at the front desk too :grin:

Lorna's class was fab, great wee smoochy move in the middle :wink:

Enjoyed the music CJ and it was good to see David from Milton Keynes there playing a wee set too, although I think the couple who were doing a very energetic latin ballroom-type dance to "I'm so Hot" (was that the extended 15 min version you played David? :wink: ) wanted a quiet word :devil: