PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favourite Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream?

Chris
6th-February-2004, 10:32 AM
. . . My pie just took too long to cook last night. I consumed a whole large tub of Caramel Chew Chew first.

So what's your favourite flavour?

Some facts about Ben & Jerry's:

Crazy competitions sponsored by Ben & Jarry's include toe werestling, nettle eating and bog snorkeling world championships. (All monies go to charity.)

Phish Food flavor ice-cream is named after the Vermont-based band, Phish (http://www.phish.com/).

Ben & Jerry’s oppose the use of Bovine Growth Hormone (BGH), based on concern about its adverse economic impact on family farming.

In 1988 Ben and Jerry helped establish a non-profit initiative known as “1% For Peace,” its goals to redirect 1% of the national defense budget to fund peace-promoting projects and activities.
Here's (http://www.e-tractions.com/truemajority/run/oreo) a fun example about reallocating defence budgets.

Edinburgh fans can get a good selection of late night Ben & Jerry's flavours after Ceroc at Rapido in Broughton.

Ben and Jerry's foundation gave $1m over three years to Global Exchange, the San Francisco-based group which campaigns to abolish the World Bank and the WTO as well as name and shame irresponsible big companies.

I think I missed Berry N'ice - and a couple of my faves like Double trouble and Pulp Addiction that have been discontinued - so just vote for the one you like the sound of best - or tell us about your Hagan Daaz or other indulgences!

Aleks
6th-February-2004, 11:29 AM
I prefer frozen raspberries to any brand of ice cream.

IMO the only time/place to eat the stuff is in an Italian piazza or promenade with friends.:drool:

Bardsey
6th-February-2004, 02:36 PM
My fav is Phish food.......although willing to try any others!:drool:

Pammy
6th-February-2004, 03:52 PM
Not sure which brand it is, but one called Hokey Pokey you get at Warner Cinemas; that's my favourite!!! :yum:

Emma
7th-February-2004, 06:36 PM
They don't do my favourite any more - Rainforest crunch: Vanilla ice cream with brazil nuts and caramel...:tears:

I am forced to substitute it with Chocolate Fudge Brownie, but it ain't the same....

Tiggerbabe
8th-February-2004, 01:45 PM
OOoh, I'm Hagan Daaz girl - give me the Baileys flavour :drool: :drool: but for plain ice cream - Mackies is cool :waycool: