PDA

View Full Version : Just discovered something odd....

Bardsey
4th-February-2004, 04:20 PM
I just applied new nail varnish and found that when I waffed my hands about afterwards to dry them "camp" style and "al johnson" style (its a girl thing) that my fingers go all light-headed (or do I mean light-fingered). Thought I'd share that with you all.

Now for a "What I can do with my body-part" discussion! Take it away!:rofl:

ChrisA
4th-February-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
I just applied new nail varnish and found that when I waffed my hands about afterwards to dry them "camp" style and "al johnson" style (its a girl thing) that my fingers go all light-headed (or do I mean light-fingered). Thought I'd share that with you all.
Hmmm... wonder what the solvent is in the nail varnish...

... and whether you can get it in 500ml bottles :wink:

fruitcake
4th-February-2004, 10:16 PM
Well Bardsey,

Being the (un)proud owner of humungous veins in my hand, though a dr did once describe them as fantastic, just before he stuck a needle in it, I can tell you you poor hands were probably deprived of oxygen while you were wafting them about.(ie, blood draining downwards due to gravity etc)
This as we know(deprivation of oxygen) can be sexually arousing, apparently , so there is a suggestion for you to try,ie. waving hands camp/al Johnson style while in the act and see what happens.
You wanted to sugeest other body parts, well, I'm not sure what other body parts i could waft in the air Al Johnson style, but could try my feet, that might be interesting.
I am trying sooooo carefully to pick my words so this doesnt end up stairs, though so what if it does I suppose!!!
Fruitcake

Lounge Lizard
5th-February-2004, 12:40 AM
just to clarify....
You want us to put nail varnish on our body part(s) then waft said body part(s) in a camp manner......
let me think about this one....
ANDY over to you mate:devil:

Bardsey
5th-February-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by fruitcake
This as we know(deprivation of oxygen) can be sexually arousing, apparently , so there is a suggestion for you to try,ie. waving hands camp/al Johnson style while in the act and see what happens.

Mmm if I ever get "in on the act" again :tears: I'll put that into practice!

You want us to put nail varnish on our body part(s) then waft said body part(s) in a camp manner...... [/QUOTE]

Now that really WOULD be something to see....can I suggest you sell tickets, but of course, I get a complimentary private viewing, as, according to Vic Reeves "that was MY idea!"
:rofl:

bobgadjet
5th-February-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
You want us to put nail varnish on our body part(s) then waft said body part(s) in a camp manner......

And I thought that couple at Ashtons last night were trying to dance. Must look for the bottle of nail varnish next time:rofl:

Bill
6th-February-2004, 01:25 AM

Now that really WOULD be something to see....can I suggest you sell tickets, but of course, I get a complimentary private viewing, as, according to Vic Reeves "that was MY idea!"
:rofl:

Far too cold up here usually to allow any body parts to waft about :what: :innocent:

Next time I'm down your way Bardsey I'll get the body parts and you bring the nail varnish and we'll see what happens :na: :whistle:

but it's rather mild here at the moment so maybe I'll go and waft my body parts :blush: :na:

Bardsey
6th-February-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Bill

Next time I'm down your way Bardsey I'll get the body parts and you bring the nail varnish and we'll see what happens :na: :whistle:

Y'er on mate! (no worries, Fran, we'll keep it clean - fingers, toes and possibly noses....must be coming up to Red Nose day!)

[/i]

but it's rather mild here at the moment so maybe I'll go and waft my body parts :blush: :na: [/QUOTE]

You could get locked up for that :blush:

Bill
6th-February-2004, 12:26 PM
but it's rather mild here at the moment so maybe I'll go and waft my body parts :blush: :na:

You could get locked up for that :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

But I live in a very quiet street :whistle: :D

Bardsey
6th-February-2004, 12:29 PM
But I live in a very quiet street :whistle: :D

How is that possible with you living there????? Anyway, start exposing your body parts and it'll soon get lively (bet there'll be a fair bit of "curtain-twitching" :rofl: )

Bill
6th-February-2004, 12:37 PM
How is that possible with you living there????? Anyway, start exposing your body parts and it'll soon get lively (bet there'll be a fair bit of "curtain-twitching" :rofl: )

I live a very quiet and peaceful existence :rolleyes: and some of us don't have curtains ...we have original wooden shutters ( saved me a fortune on curtains!!!) :clap: :na:

Bardsey
6th-February-2004, 12:41 PM
I live a very quiet and peaceful existence :rolleyes:
:yeah:

[/i]
and some of us don't have curtains ...we have original wooden shutters ( saved me a fortune on curtains!!!) :clap: :na: [/QUOTE]

How very Bohemian :rofl: :flower:

Bill
6th-February-2004, 12:47 PM
:yeah:

[/i]
and some of us don't have curtains ...we have original wooden shutters ( saved me a fortune on curtains!!!) :clap: :na:

How very Bohemian :rofl: :flower: [/QUOTE]

Oh.I've never been called a Bohem before......... does that mean I have to lounge around all day, smoke, drink wine and do all sorts of things with lots of people and talk nonsense ?

Now which of those do I already do....well I am lounging around as I have aday off and about to head down to Edinburgh ... where there are curtains !

Bardsey
6th-February-2004, 12:52 PM

Oh.I've never been called a Bohem before......... does that mean I have to lounge around all day, smoke, drink wine and do all sorts of things with lots of people and talk nonsense ?

Sounds like a plan to me! Think I'll be a Bohem as well :D (mind you, I already do 3 of those things, so I'm half way there :rofl: )

Bill
6th-February-2004, 01:08 PM
Sounds like a plan to me! Think I'll be a Bohem as well :D (mind you, I already do 3 of those things, so I'm half way there :rofl: )

:na: ..now let me guess which three..........:innocent:

Bardsey
6th-February-2004, 01:14 PM
:na: ..now let me guess which three..........:innocent:

Ahaaa now wouldn't that be telling..... mind you I think its probably fairly obvious to those who know me.... the last one being the first on their list :rofl: