PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow on 12th-21st Feb, advice please!!

Sara
3rd-February-2004, 12:58 PM
Hello, this is Sara, I think I may have chatted to some of you already through various threads in the Leroc in Bristol forum...so, "hello" to those already 'met', and "very pleased to meet you" to those I haven't!

I will be making my first trip to scotland this month (travelling 12th and returning 21st)...I wanted advice on where the some good places to dance might be.. I am an intermediate Lerocer, and my friend is a novice, I'm hoping he'll catch the bug!

Will be interested to hear about classes or organised dances that fall within these dates...

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, hope you can be of assistance.

:flower:

Franck
3rd-February-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Sara
I will be making my first trip to scotland this month (travelling 12th and returning 21st)...I wanted advice on where the some good places to dance might be.. I am an intermediate Lerocer, and my friend is a novice, I'm hoping he'll catch the bug!

Will be interested to hear about classes or organised dances that fall within these dates... Hi Sara and welcome to the Ceroc Scotland Forum :nice:

It will be great to welcome you in Glasgow next week. There are many events you can attend. We have a Valentines Party at the Henry Wood Hall, 73 Claremont Street, in Glasgow, on Saturday 14th Feb. The night starts at 8.00pm and finishes at 1.00am - Admission is £7.00 and you don't need a ticket in advance.
A lot of the Scottish Forumites should be there, so you'll get to meet them.

For regular classes, Glasgow has 2 weekly nights:

Tuesdays in the amazing Jumpin' Jaks Nightclub, 292 Sauchiehall Street (very central) -

Wednesdays at the Glasgow University Union, 32 University Avenue (in the trendy west-end of Glasgow)

Both classes start at 7.30pm and you can just turn up. If you need maps, go to www.cerocscotland.com/classes.htm

If you're prepared to travel outside Glasgow (or even further, I suggest you check out the Social Events area of the Forum, for the hottest events / classes :D

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-February-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Sara
Thank you for taking the time to read my post, hope you can be of assistance.

its usually customary for new users to put up some posts of dubious merit before we'll even speak to them. Thats why theTramp is so popular :)

I was going to be serious but Franck said it all :)