PDA

View Full Version : Route 66 Fri 13th Feb..Latin Lovers Valentines Party

Dance Demon
3rd-February-2004, 12:21 AM
The February Route 66 is our first themed night of the year, and the theme, since it's Valentine time is Latin Lovers...so dig out those sexy latin outfits.:drool: :drool: ......all details as usual on www.route66jive.com

Dance Demon
9th-February-2004, 05:23 PM
well...only four days to go:clap: :clap: ...hope you've all got your outfits sussed.....or should that be sussied:blush: ....
Anyone who hasn't been to the new venue yet, and is not sure how to get there, you will find directions & a map on www.route66jive.com Looking forward to seeing you all again:cheers:

PS.......this is a pay at the door event, so no need to buy or reserve a ticket.....:cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
9th-February-2004, 05:52 PM
if only i still had my fatal attraction outfit :) that was latiny - and i cant think of anything else, unless anyone has a spare Pope costume i can wear - he's latin isnt he ?

ill be there to get my kicks....:)

Dance Demon
9th-February-2004, 06:03 PM
[i] unless anyone has a spare Pope costume i can wear - he's latin isnt he ?

ill be there to get my kicks....:) [/B]

I Mitre guessed you'd think of something like that,.......:whistle:

Aleks
9th-February-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
he's latin isnt he ?

He's a Pole - you could be part of the cabaret.:drool:

Bill
11th-February-2004, 06:18 PM
What a pity..........can't manage this weekend :( but sure it'll be a great night. Missing a change to dress up................... :sick:

Stuart M
11th-February-2004, 07:19 PM
Hopefully I'll be going - if only to witness the wonderful ways some people have of saying hello and goodbye! :wink:

And if DS can't make Pope he can have my Father Dougal costume - bit like trying to be Eisenhower and ending up as Forrest Gump, but it's the best I can manage.

Dance Demon
11th-February-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Hopefully I'll be going - if only to witness the wonderful ways some people have of saying hello and goodbye! :wink:

Hopefully always with a cheery smile Stuart...:D :D :D

Stuart M
12th-February-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Hopefully always with a cheery smile Stuart...:D :D :D
The way certain Forumites greeted each other last time, it was impossible not to smile - or go :what: then :drool: for that matter :grin:.

I'll name no names however.

Dance Demon
16th-February-2004, 04:53 PM
Big thanks once again to all that turned up to give us your support on Friday. Was even busier than January. all the ladies looked lovely and lots of hot steamy red dresses:drool: :yum: :drool: ......Next Route 66 is Friday 19th March...:cheers: