PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vadar - where were you?

Will
21st-January-2004, 02:27 AM
Where were you tonight ChrisA? Hipsters just ain't the same without Darth Vader!

ChrisA
21st-January-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Will
Where were you tonight ChrisA? Hipsters just ain't the same without Darth Vader!
I'll be there tonight :nice:

I've now danced two nights in a row without being ill again the next day, so I pronounce myself fit for the rigours of Hipsters...

Chris

foxylady
21st-January-2004, 11:24 AM

I know this is the wrong thread, but I have to second that !!!

and also say that getting a dance with Will these days is like getting blood out of a stone... if you come to the jive bar tonight Will I am going to wrest you away from Kate... I haven't had a Will fix for almost 3 months ! :wink: :wink: :devil:

Minnie M
21st-January-2004, 11:31 AM
Help - need a new thread :really: from "Where were you ? "

:sad: Can't make Tuesdays anymore working at the Winning Post (rock and roll) BUT who will be at Hipsters tonight ???

Please be there forumites, desparate for a good dance :tears:

ChrisA
21st-January-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Minnie M
Help - need a new thread :really: from "Where were you last night"

I don't know, we could ask Franck to rename this one, its original use was very questionable.

:sad: Can't make Tuesdays anymore working at the Winning Post (rock and roll)

Are we going to keep meeting at that roundabout, then? :D :D :D

Coffee available nearby if we do...

BUT who will be at Hipsters tonight ???

Me !!!

Chris

Minnie M
21st-January-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Are we going to keep meeting at that roundabout, then?[B]

If you finish early, hows about you and I showing dem rockers what it is like to dance gracefully :wink:

ChrisA
21st-January-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Minnie M
If you finish early, hows about you and I showing dem rockers what it is like to dance gracefully :wink:
Er, great idea, but what does "finish early" mean??? :confused: :confused:

Minnie M
21st-January-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Er, great idea, but what does "finish early" mean??? :confused: :confused:

Sorry :sorry they DJ stops playing at 11:30

(I will ignor the previous post - it is lowering the tone again- PLEASE re-thread this Franck :hug: )

foxylady
22nd-January-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by foxylady
and also say that getting a dance with Will these days is like getting blood out of a stone... if you come to the jive bar tonight Will I am going to wrest you away from Kate... I haven't had a Will fix for almost 3 months ! :wink: :wink: :devil:

Well I got my fix, albeit short... What does one have to do to hang on to you for more than one dance Will ???? Ply you with Doughnuts ???

The jive bar was buzzing tonight... Great venue.. great teacher... fab crowd.... despite the toilets

Will
22nd-January-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by foxylady
Well I got my fix, albeit short... What does one have to do to hang on to you for more than one dance Will ???? Ply you with Doughnuts ???
Believe me, if Kate sees you plying me with doughnuts, we're both dead! :sad:

CJ
22nd-January-2004, 04:53 PM
Believe me, if Kate sees you plying me with doughnuts, we're both dead! :sad:

Might make this love-in, sorry thread, a little more interesting...:D :D