PDA

View Full Version : Lonley Hearts

Lounge Lizard
21st-January-2004, 07:43 PM
Any excuse for a thread...so in response to tricky's despair posting what is your lonley heart ad?

Being sensible and serious is not allowed...there again that applies to all threads on the forum it seems
here is mine

Short bald aging dancer with aspirations to becoming a DJ or teacher seeks young nubile blonde dance partner - dance ability not important great figure and frenzied sexual appetite a must contact PO box69

now I wonder what steve's will say.............

Gus
21st-January-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
.....seeks young nubile blonde dance partner - dance ability not important great figure and frenzied sexual appetite a must contact PO box69

Does the respondee have to be female:wink:

ChrisA
21st-January-2004, 07:57 PM
Short bald aging dancer with aspirations to becoming a DJ or teacher seeks young nubile blonde dance partner - dance ability not important great figure and frenzied sexual appetite a must contact PO box69

So why are you posting this now, Peter?

:wink:

Chris

Lounge Lizard
22nd-January-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
So why are you posting this now, Peter?

:wink:

Chris cos it says WHAT IS YOUR LONLEY HEART AD
no way would I post one of these things for real but knowing the warped minds on the forum I was hoping for some silly ad's from other forum members...do try to keep up
but
why
oh
why
are
the
only
two
replies
I
get
come
from
MEN!!!!!

Minnie M
22nd-January-2004, 12:41 AM
........ I was hoping for some silly ad's !!

I think Tricky killed that by being serious :sad:

Lounge Lizard
22nd-January-2004, 12:53 AM
so redeem it - lets see your ad mm

Jayne
22nd-January-2004, 10:41 AM
Albino pixie-dwarf hybrid WLTM a dancing labrador for wine, theatre and walks in the park.

Any takers?

J :what:

Lory
22nd-January-2004, 12:11 PM
Are YOU my perfect partner?

Middle aged Female with occasional incontinence problem, would like to meet, very serious, gentle dancer with sloath like movements! :nice:

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-January-2004, 12:20 PM
Jive dancer with one leg much shorted than the other seeks like minded partner who likes to dance in circles. Love long walks round hills... in a certain direction. Prefer woman with GSOH (Good Standard of Hygiene).

Chris
22nd-January-2004, 12:45 PM
message deleted by moderator as it was far too naughty!!!

Stuart M
22nd-January-2004, 12:45 PM
Toaster seeks crumpet.

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-January-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Toaster seeks crumpet.

brilliant :rofl:

Chicklet
22nd-January-2004, 12:50 PM
I know someone who really did this....

Anna seeking Miles:eek:

Stuart M
22nd-January-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Toaster seeks crumpet.
Well, DS, I was going to do them all ("excellent buns","regular source of bread","full pop-up facility" etc. etc. :D ) but I'm sure someone would have pointed out that I was full of waffle...

PS DS (...) if you're at Marco's tonight be prepared for a Glasgow invasion - some of us are coming over...

Bill
22nd-January-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Lory
Are YOU my perfect partner?

Middle aged Female with occasional incontinence problem, would like to meet, very serious, gentle dancer with sloath like movements! :nice:

describes me perfectly Lory...................:D :na:

Bill
22nd-January-2004, 01:58 PM
Slow, greying and ageing male with bad back and bad sight seeks gentle female to lead the way. Own corset and great deal of patience essential :D

Jon
22nd-January-2004, 08:56 PM
Young, friendly, handsome guy with good sense of humor seeks a nice young lady who will fall 'head over heels' in love with him.

DangerousCurves
23rd-January-2004, 03:52 AM
Here's mine....

"Woman with curves, seeks man with no brakes"

Mikey
23rd-January-2004, 11:18 AM
Experienced dancer with "extras" seeks female technician. .....nice ass a bonus.. be good to start out with something in common:wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-January-2004, 12:47 AM
Slim attractive woman with nice friendly Angelic smile, seeks tall dark handsome man for lots of cuddles on cold nights, to keep me warm, must love long hair (very long hair) to brush all night :D

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-January-2004, 12:49 AM
:drool: <<< puking up at reading that thread back.. Yuk :rofl:

Fran
24th-January-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Bill
Slow, greying and ageing male with bad back and bad sight seeks gentle female to lead the way. Own corset and great deal of patience essential :D

well I do try and to be gentle- honest!!!:hug:

just the 1 corset?????:wink:

now I will have to think of one...

Fran
24th-January-2004, 01:47 AM
slimish female, with the occasional genuine blonde moments seeks a sensitive soul, ( man) with a very huggable body and good sense of rythem. oh and Patience - he must have patience and never ever patronise me in a rude, arrogant kind of way.

Fran
24th-January-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Fran

now I will have to think of one...

I meant an ad - not a corset! tehre is another thread on the forum about lingerie. :blush:

Dreadful Scathe
24th-January-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Fran
he must have patience and never ever patronise me in a rude, arrogant kind of way.

can he patronise you in a polite, arrogant kind of way ? Sort of a James T Kirk kinda bloke ...he was always like that with all the alien females he met. :)

Fran
24th-January-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
can he patronise you in a polite, arrogant kind of way ? Sort of a James T Kirk kinda bloke ...he was always like that with all the alien females he met. :)

:rofl:
:what:
....urmmm - no he cant.
particulary if he thinks I am an alien:wink: :hug:

fruitcake
24th-January-2004, 05:21 PM
Here's Fruity's......

Big thug wanted,to wait until I fall for him then... treat me like dirt, boss me around, drain my confidence and critiscise everything i do say, wear, buy etc....

Oh Sorry.....
Thats what I always end up with!!

What I would like is
BRAD PITT!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: