PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc In Your Life

Sandy
23rd-August-2002, 11:15 AM
Just a thought - has Ceroc changed your life in any way? It has mine in lots of ways - mostly for the better:wink:

I wouldn't miss a class unless it was for something very important - never felt like that about other activities.

Talk about it incessantly - probably bored a few but interested a lot more

Affects how I move about, my overall confidence

Widened my circle of friends, or at least people to chat too

Feel passionate about Ceroc, maybe a bit too addicted - will be thinking about the classes I'm missing while on holiday with hubby - sad or what:sorry

I love it :grin:

Cheers

Sandy

John S
23rd-August-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
will be thinking about the classes I'm missing while on holiday with hubby - sad or what:sorry Ah, but when you're at Ceroc will you be missing hubby quite as much????:devil:

Seriously, though, Ceroc has definitely changed my life too - my partner (Marion) and I are together partly through dancing, and any time I'm away for work reasons I always try to find a local dance class (last night Wolverhampton, for instance).

Also, I'm delighted to say I embarrass my kids much more than I used to (after all, what teenage boy wants to see his geriatric dad larging it in the middle of a shopping centre??) :sick:

But best of all, I've found a whole new circle of really super people who know how to enjoy themselves - and all this for a fiver a night!! Brill. :cheers:

Sandy
24th-August-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by John S
Ah, but when you're at Ceroc will you be missing hubby quite as much????:devil: :

Now that would be telling
:devil:

DaveD
24th-August-2002, 04:30 PM
I too am addicted to Ceroc. From the first night when I was tempted along as I thought I needed something to keep fit over the winter I have been hooked. - And I've kept fitter! Now I want to get even fitter to stand the pace of the Marco's nights instead of wimping out down the the bar for a rest!

As John S says, it's opened up a whole new circle of friends who know how to enjoy themselves.

Sandy
25th-August-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by DaveD
I too am addicted to Ceroc. From the first night when I was tempted along as I thought I needed something to keep fit over the winter I have been hooked. - And I've kept fitter! Now I want to get even fitter to stand the pace of the Marco's nights instead of wimping out down the the bar for a rest!

As John S says, it's opened up a whole new circle of friends who know how to enjoy themselves.

Brilliant, and also as John says "all for a fiver" and we Scots are supposed to be a bit tight! that is rubbish of course!

Cheers

Sandy:cheers:

Gus
26th-August-2002, 11:38 AM
I know that Ceroc is not supposed to be a pick up joint ... BUT, it does seem to have an impressive track record for bringing people together. At a party at the weekend and there were three 'Ceroc' couples and I sem to remeber at least 4 or 5 weddings over the last few years of people who met in Ceroc.

Any similar tales up North?

On the down side though ... once couples spilt up it does make it difficult and one party seems to end up being 'banished' to another club or there is alwys that uneasiness when one of the ex-partners starts seeing someone else in the club .... its just like a Channel 4 film.

Amanda
26th-August-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Gus
.... its just like a Channel 4 film.

Much like the 'quiet 'moments'' in Nantwich ceroc car park....

So - the burning question - are there any ceroc babies out there?

Amanda