PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow on Wednesday

Bardsey
19th-January-2004, 04:40 PM
Who goes to the class/freestyle at Glasgow on Wednesdays? I have a friend coming up to Cumbernauld on Wednesday and he wants to go to a class etc. I have told him about the Glasgow one - thanks to Franck for the info - and he is delighted. Just thought it would be nice if someone looked out for him, as he'll be alone in a "strange" place.

Anyone?

CJ
19th-January-2004, 05:11 PM
... but I'd be delighted to meet him.

In saying that, meeting me might add to the strangeness of it all.

I could introduce him to Graham, Wendy, Brady, Scooby, etc, etc, etc. Why, even the fabled Chickie DD might be there!!

Any help?!?

Bardsey
19th-January-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
... but I'd be delighted to meet him.

In saying that, meeting me might add to the strangeness of it all.

I could introduce him to Graham, Wendy, Brady, Scooby, etc, etc, etc. Why, even the fabled Chickie DD might be there!!

Any help?!?

Brill ! His name is Paul, dark hair, small dark beard. Really nice guy, intermediate stage.

Stuart M
19th-January-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Brill ! His name is Paul, dark hair, small dark beard. Really nice guy, intermediate stage.
I'll keep an eye out for him, and make sure the Glasgow Girls give him a birl. Calling all Wednesday folk: we'll have to make a special effort to make Paul feel welcome. Remember, he'll have spent the day in Cumbernauld (second place in the Crap Towns of Britain (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3158298.stm) book) :really: .

He'll have to promise to bring you up with him next time, though.

(In defence of Cumbernauld, one of the best films ever made was set there :waycool: )

Chicklet
20th-January-2004, 09:11 AM

he'd better not stand too close to toaster boy then, confusement (sic) all round:rofl: :rofl:

Stuart M
20th-January-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet

Originally posted by Chicklet
he'd better not stand too close to toaster boy then, confusement (sic) all round:rofl: :rofl:
If he's intermediate then his dancing should distinguish him from me :tears: . Still, nice to know you think I'm a really nice guy Chickie :D

Bardsey
20th-January-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
I'll keep an eye out for him, and make sure the Glasgow Girls give him a birl. Calling all Wednesday folk: we'll have to make a special effort to make Paul feel welcome. Remember, he'll have spent the day in Cumbernauld (second place in the Crap Towns of Britain (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3158298.stm) book) :really: .

He'll have to promise to bring you up with him next time, though.

(In defence of Cumbernauld, one of the best films ever made was set there :waycool: )

Thanks Stuart. I'll tell him to ask for you when he gets there as I understand Ceroc Jock won't be there tomorrow.

He would get into bothers with his wife if he took me to Scotland with him....:rofl: We are just mates.

I am coming to the Beach Ballroom on 21 Feb though, so make sure you see me for a dance!

Dreadful Scathe
20th-January-2004, 12:47 PM
I understand Ceroc Jock

:confused:

Its amazing how quoting out of context can allow for completely ridiculous statements :).

Bardsey
20th-January-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
:confused:

Its amazing how quoting out of context can allow for completely ridiculous statements :).

:rofl: You're SO wicked DS :rofl: